- Tsuhama, URL: http://www.tsuhama.com/, address: Hagiu, Futtu-shi, Chiba, site title: Harbor Tsuhama, the marina rich natural at home, camera title: Harbor Tsuhama Live Cam View
- National Highway Route 16, URL: http://www.city.kashiwa.lg.jp/soshiki/140700/p003687.html, address: Kashiwa, Kashiwa-shi, site title: Kashiwa City Official Website, camera title: National Highway Route 16 Live Camera
- Kujukurihama (Beach), URL: http://northchiba.net/ (camera not in operation), address: Kujukuri Hama, site title: Kujukuri Portal Site, (1) Iioka, Asahi City, (2) Sousa City, (3) Hasunuma, Yamatake City, (4) Seaside Hotel Kujukuri, (5) Shirako-machi, Chosei-gun
- Oyama Senmaida (Terraced Rice Fields), URL: http://www.senmaida.com/live_cam/index.php, address: Hiratsuka, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, site title: Oyama Senmaida, Oyama Senmaida is designated as the scenic beauty, Chiba Prefectue.
- Narita Airport, URL: http://www.nikko-narita.com/index.html (camera not in operation), address: Hotel Nikko Narita, 500 Tokko, Narita-shi, Chiba 286-0106, site title: Hotel Nikko Narita, camera title: the view of Narita Airport from the top floor of Hotel Hotel Nikko
- Yatsu Higata (Tideland), URL: http://www.seibu-la.co.jp/yatsuhigata/, address: Yatsu Higata Nature Observation Center, 5-1-1 Akitsu, Narashino-shi, -Chiba, site title: Yatsu Tideland Live Camera, site title: Yatsu Higata Nature Observation Center
- Tone River Downstream, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/tonege/cctv/index.html, site title: Tonegawa River Downstream Office, Kanto Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, camera title: the live camera view of the downstream of Tonegawa River
- Tone River Upperstream, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/tonejo/cctv/, site title: Tonegawa River Upperstream Office, Kanto Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, address: Kurihashi Kita, Kuki City, Saitama
- Abiko City, URL: http://field.bird-mus.abiko.chiba.jp/weather/, address: Kounoyama, Abiko-shi, Chiba, 270-1145, site title: Abiko City Museum of Birds, English web site: http://www.bird-mus.abiko.chiba.jp/english/eindx.html
- Chikura Coast, URL: http://www.yumemisaki.co.jp/camera-index.html, address: Yumemisaki, 3137 Seto, Chikura-cho, Minamiboso-shi, Chiba 295-0004, site title: the hot spring Chikura Coast, accommodation for visiting healing, “Yumemisaki”, camera title: the present landscape of Chikura Coast, from the roof of the Yumemisaki
- Kujukuri Town, URL: http://www.town.kujukuri.chiba.jp/0000000245.html, address: Kokuminshukusha Sunrise Kujukuri, 4908 Magame, Kujukuri-machi, Sanbu-gun, Chiba 283-0114, site title: Kujukuri Town Official Site, English site: http://www.town.kujukuri.chiba.jp/0000000253.html
- Sanbanze Tideland, URL: http://www.pref.chiba.lg.jp/kansei/sanbanze/sanbanse/livecamera/index.html, address: Funabashi Sanbanze Tideland Beach Park, 40 Shiomi-cho, Funabashi-shi, Chiba 273-0016, site title: Chiba Prefecture, camera title: Sanbanze Live Camera from the Seaside Park Sanbanze Funabashi, English site: http://www.pref.chiba.lg.jp/english/index.html
- Asahi City, URL: http://www.city.asahi.lg.jp/extra/livecam_index.html, address: Asahi City, site title: Asahi City, camera titles, from the left, (1) Asahi Health and Welfare Center, (2) Kaijo Branch , (3) Gyobu Cape Outlook Hall, (4) Higata Branch
- Tako Town, URL: http://advan-ad.com/mieki/camera.html, address: Michinoeki Tako Ajisaikan, 1069-1 Tako, Tako-cho, Katori-gun, Chiba 289-2241, site title: Roadside Station Tako, “Ajisai-kan”, views of National Highway Route 296, Tako Bridge, Tako Central Hospital, Kuriyama River and Tako Town Office
- Edo River and Katsushika Bridge, URL: http://matsudo-cci.com/wp/ (camera not in operation), site title: The Matsudo Chamber of Commerce and Industry, address: The Matsudo Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 1879-1 Matsudo, Matsudo-shi, Chiba 271-0092, view from the roof of the hall of chamber of commerce
- Tateyama City, URL: http://www.city.tateyama.chiba.jp/kankou-bunka/cate000159.html, address: Tateyama City, Chiba, sitetitle: Tateyama City Office, camera titles, from the left, (1) the live view from the top of Mt. Shiroyama, (2) the city area of Tateyama
- Minamiboso Penisula, URL: http://www.mboso-etoko.jp/camera/, site title: Minamiboso Iitokodori, camera title:Minamiboso Hi-vision camera, camera titles next to the map, from the top, (1) Roadside Station Tomiura, the loquat club (flower garden side), (2) Roadside Station Furari Tomiyama (flower side), (3) Roadside Station Furari Tomiyama (highway side), (4) Chiba Village of Dairy, (5) Farm Inn Sugita Building, (6) Iwai Coast, Central Monitoring Station, (7) the flower garden in Shiramadu, (8) Wada Community Center, (9) Roadside Station Rosemary Park (10) Shirahama Floral Hall, (11) Tomiura Elementary School, (12) the Kingdom of Sea Wind
- Mihama-ku, Chiba City, URL: http://mihama.chiba-wave.jp/modules/content0/index.php?content_id=2, site title: Chiba Mihama Online, camera title: live camera view from world business garden 15th floor view of (1) JR Keiyo Line, (2) Makuhari Messe, (3) Event Hall, (4) Parking, (5) NTT Makuhari Building, (6) Wangan Narashino interchange, (7) Taigan, (8) Mt. Fuji
- Chiba Station, URL: http://cutroze.dip.jp/index.html, address: Benten, Chuo-ku, Chiba-shi, site tiitle: cut Roze, enter the ID and the password that are on the camera page.
- Dog Run Field, URL: http://www.ladf.in/, address: LADF, 3834-38 Motosuka, Sanmu-shi, Chiba 289-1305, site title: DogSports & Cafe LADF, camera title: Today’s Field
- Japan Falconry Center, URL: http://japanfalconrycenter.co.jp/wordpress/ (camera not in operation), address: Kushihama, Katsuura-shi, Chiba, site title: Japan Falconry Center Co., Ltd., camera title: Live Camera, the golden eagle
- Village of Dairy, URL: http://www.e-makiba.jp/cam/index.html, address: 686 Oi, Minamiboso-shi, Chiba, 299-2507, site title: Village of Dairy, Chiba Prefecture, camera title: Minami Boso Hi-vision Camera, the four seasons of Minamiboso Mountains
- Nojimazaki Lighthouse, URL: http://www6.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/03kanku/chiba/nojimasaki_lt/livecamera/index.html#000998, address: Chiba Coast Guard Administration Division, 1-12-2 Chuoko, Chuo-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System, Chiba Coast Guard, camera title: the view from Nojimazaki Lighthouse
- Roadside Station Chikura Shiokaze Okoku, URL: http://www.shiokaze-oukoku.jp/, address: Michinoeki Chikura Shiokaze Okoku, 1051Senda, Chikura-cho, Minamiboso-shi, Chiba 295-0025, camera title: Live Camera Shiokaze Okoku
- Inubosaki Lighthouse, URL: http://www6.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/03kanku/choshi/inubosaki_lt/livecamera/index.html#001001, address: nubosaki Lighthouse, 9576 Inubosaki, Choshi-shi, Chiba 288-012, “Choshi Coast Guard”, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System, Chiba Coast Guard, camera title: the view from Inubosaki Lighthouse
- Inubosaki Lighthouse, URL: http://www.gyoukeikan.com/, address: Gyokeikan, 10293 Inubosaki, Choshi-shi, Chiba 288-0012, site title: Hotel Gyokei-kan, Inubosaki Onsen, camera title: Inubosaki Lighthouse Live Camera, view of the lighthouse from the hotel, Click the first yellow banner in the right side of the site.
- Ichihara City Area, URL: http://www.h5.dion.ne.jp/~marine-h/weather/index.html, address: chihara Marine Hotel, 2-22-8 Gochuonishi, Ichihara-shi, Chiba 290-0081, camera title: view from Ichihara Marine Hotel
- Ichikawa City, URL: http://www.ichikawafm.co.jp/ (camera, end of service), site title: Ichikawa FM83MHz, Ichikawa City, Chiba, camera title: Motoyawata Live Camera
- The Road in Chiba City, URL: http://webstyle.co.jp/ (camera not in operation), address: Kotehashi-cho, Hanamigawa-ku, Chiba-shi, site title: Web Style Co., Ltd., Click the image in lower middle of the site.
- Maehara Coast, URL: http://www.kuh.co.jp/ (camera not in operation), address: Maehara, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, site title: Kamogawa Universe Hotel, camera title: Maehara Coast, one of the beaches in Japan, Click the white banner, “Live Camera,” in the lower left of the site.
- Ichinomiya Coast, URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/taitostyle, address: Nakahara, Misaki-machi, Isumi-shi, site title: USTREAM, camera title: Taito Style
- Nihon University, URL: http://www.cst.nihon-u.ac.jp/campus/index.html, address: Funabashi Campus of College of Science and Techonology, Nihon University, 7-24-1 Narashinodai, Funabashi-shi, Chiba 274-0063, camera title: College of Science and Technology, Nihon University, Live Camera, Click the third Japanese link, “CST Live Camera,” above the map.
- Driving Course, URL: http://www.icdsr.co.jp/live/live.htm, address: Ichikawa Chuo Driving Schools, 1974-11 Koya, Ichikawa-shi, Chiba 272-0013, site title: Ichikawa Chuo Driving School
- Urayasu City Area, URL: http://weathernews.jp/livecam/cgi/livecam_disp.cgi?liveid=410001445, site title: Weathernews, camera title: weather news live camera, Urayasu City
Chiba Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural land of Chiba Prefecture is the Boso Peninsula and the south of the Kanto Plain. The prefectural capital is Chiba City. The prefectural population is about 6.2 million people, which is the sixth place in the nation, and Chiba City has a population of about 960,000 people. The northwest of Chiba prefecture is adjacent to Tokyo and Saitama and the north is adjacent to Saitama Prefecture. It consists of the former “Kazusa Province”, “Awa Province”, and “Shimousa Province”.
Chiba Prefecture was born in the merger of Inba Prefecture and Kisarazu Prefecture in the abolishment of the domain system in 1873. The origin of the prefecture name is that the prefectural capital was placed in Chiba Town in Chiba County.
The prefectural land is characterized by the flat land of spreading plains and the average above sea level is 43m, and there is only altitude of 408m in Atagoyama, the prefectural highest peak. The east and south is surrounded by Pacific Ocean, the west is a long coastline and is surrounded by Tokyo Bay, and there is a thriving fishing beause there are fishing ports such as Choshi Port.
In addition, Narita International Airport is functioning as a sky entrance of Japan, and a large number of tourists at home and abroad use the airport. Tokyo Disneyland in Urayasu City of Chiba Prefecture is one of the five Disneylands in the world, and it is the facility to count the maximum of tourists in the prefecture.
The local cuisines are “Futomaki-zushi (thick-rolled sushi),” which is made of the ingredients of seasonal vegetables wrapped with vinegar rice and seaweed or fried egg, and “Iwashi-no-Gomaduke,” the anchovy with no head and internal organs that is marinated in vinegar and sprinkled with sesami.