- Inubosaki Lighthouse, address: nubosaki Lighthouse, 9576 Inubosaki, Choshi-shi, Chiba 288-012, “Choshi Coast Guard”, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System, Chiba Coast Guard, camera title: the view from Inubosaki Lighthouse
- Inubosaki Lighthouse, Choshi City, camera title: Inubosaki Lighthouse Live Camera, view of the lighthouse from the hotel, Click the first yellow banner in the right side of the site, address: Gyokeikan, 10293 Inubosaki, Choshi-shi, Chiba 288-0012, site title: Hotel Gyokei-kan, Inubosaki Onsen
- Kujukuri Beach, Kujukuri Town, address: Kokuminshukusha Sunrise Kujukuri, 4908 Magame, Kujukuri-machi, Sanbu-gun, Chiba 283-0114, site title: Kujukuri Town Official Site, English site: http://www.town.kujukuri.chiba.jp/0000000253.html
- Oyama Senmaida (Terraced Rice Fields), address: Hiratsuka, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, site title: Oyama Senmaida, Oyama Senmaida is designated as the scenic beauty, Chiba Prefectue.
- Yatsu Higata (Tideland), Narashino City, camera title: Yatsu Tideland Live Camera, address: Yatsu Higata Nature Observation Center, 5-1-1 Akitsu, Narashino-shi, -Chiba, site title: Yatsu Higata Nature Observation Center
- Abiko City, address: Kounoyama, Abiko-shi, Chiba, 270-1145, site title: Abiko City Museum of Birds, English web site: http://www.bird-mus.abiko.chiba.jp/english/eindx.html
- Chikura Coast, Minamiboso City, camera title: the present landscape of Chikura Coast, from the roof of the Yumemisaki, address: Yumemisaki, 3137 Seto, Chikura-cho, Minamiboso-shi, Chiba 295-0004, site title: the hot spring Chikura Coast, accommodation for visiting healing, “Yumemisaki”
- Roadside Station Chikura Shiokaze Okoku , Minamiboso City, camera title: Live Camera Shiokaze Okoku, address: Michinoeki Chikura Shiokaze Okoku, 1051 Senda, Chikura-cho, Minamiboso-shi, Chiba 295-0025
- Asahi City, camera titles, from the left, (1) Asahi Health and Welfare Center, (2) Kaijo Branch , (3) Gyobu Cape Outlook Hall, (4) Higata Branch, address: Asahi City, site title: Asahi City
- Tako Town, address: Michinoeki Tako Ajisaikan, 1069-1 Tako, Tako-cho, Katori-gun, Chiba 289-2241, site title: Roadside Station Tako, “Ajisai-kan”, views of National Highway Route 296, Tako Bridge, Tako Central Hospital, Kuriyama River and Tako Town Office
- Edo River and Katsushika Bridge, URL: http://matsudo-cci.com/wp/ (camera not in operation), site title: The Matsudo Chamber of Commerce and Industry, address: The Matsudo Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 1879-1 Matsudo, Matsudo-shi, Chiba 271-0092, view from the roof of the hall of chamber of commerce
- Tateyama City, camera titles, from the left, (1) the live view from the top of Mt. Shiroyama, (2) the city area of Tateyama, address: Tateyama City, Chiba, site title: Tateyama City Office
- Minamiboso Penisula, camera title: Minamiboso Hi-vision camera, camera titles next to the map, from the top, (1) Roadside Station Tomiura, the loquat club (flower garden side), (2) Chiba Village of Dairy, (3) Farm Inn Sugita Building, (4) Iwai Coast, Central Monitoring Station, (5) Wada Community Center, (6) Roadside Station Rosemary Park, (7) Tomiura Elementary School, (8) , (9) (10) Shirahama Floral Hall, (11) , (12) the Kingdom of Sea Wind, site title: Minamiboso Iitokodori
- Mihama-ku, Chiba City, camera title: Inage Yacht Harbor Live Camera, address: Inage Yacht Harbor, 2-8-1 Isobe, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba-ken 261-0012, site title: Chiba City Sports Promotion Foundation
- Wakaba-ku, Chiba City, camera title: Tokyo University of Information Science, address: Tokyo University of Information Science, 4-4-1 Onaridai, Wakaba-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba-ken 265-8501, site title: Tokyo University of Information Science
- Chiba City, camera title: Chiba University natural science research building rooftop observation camera, address: natural science research building of Chiba University, 1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba-ken 263-8522, site title: Yasuhiko Higaki Web Site
- Sodegaura City, camera title: Sodegaura Park Live Camera, address: Sodegaura Park, 2360 Iitomi, Sodegaura-shi, Chiba-ken 299-0256, site title: Sodegaura and Domeki Park Web Site
- Owl Nest Box, Abiko City, camera title: Owl nest box camera in Abiko City Museum of Birds, address: Abiko City Museum of Birds, 234-3 Konoyama, Abiko-shi, Chiba 270-1145, site title: Abiko City Museum of Birds
- National Highway Route 16, camera title: National Highway Route 16 Live Camera, address: Kashiwa, Kashiwa-shi, site title: Kashiwa City Official Website
- Shirai City, camera title: Fujii Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Chiba Plant, address: Fujii Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Chiba Plant, 157-8 Naka, Shirai-shi, Chiba-ken 270-1406, site title: Fujii Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Yakata Coast, Sanbu-gun, camera title: Yakata Coast Live Camera, address: Yokoshibahikari Town Hall, 11902 Miyagawa, Yokoshibahikari-machi, Sanbu-gun, Chiba-ken 289-1727, site title: Yokoshibahikari Town Official Site
- Dog Run Field, Sanmu City, camera title: Today’s Field, address: LADF, 3834-38 Motosuka, Sanmu-shi, Chiba 289-1305, site title: DogSports & Cafe LADF
- Kuniyoshi Station, Isumi City, camera title: Isumi Railway Kuniyoshi Station Live Camera, address: Kuniyoshi Station, Isumi-shi, Chiba-ken 298-0123, site title: Local Railway.com
- Ohara Station, Isumi City, camera title: Isumi Railway Ohara Station Live Camera, address: Isumi Railway Ohara Station, Isumi-shi, Chiba-ken 298-0004, site title: Local Railway.com
- Onjuku, Isumi-gun, camera title: Onjuku and Tsukinosabaku Memorial Image Live Cameras, address: Onjuku Town Tourist Association, 195 Suka, Onjuku-machi, Isumi-gun, Chiba-ken 299-5106, site title: Onjuku Town Tourist Association
- Isumi-gun, camera title: Today’s Wave Live Camera at Onjuku Umi no Hotel, address: Onjuku Umi no Hotel, 2163 Machihama, Onjuku, Isumi-gun, Chiba-ken 299-5107, site title: Hotel Umi in Onjuku
- Katsuura City, camera title: Sunset Hebara Live Camera, address: Sunset Town, 1928-25 Hebara, Katsuura-shi, Chiba-ken 299-5223, site title: Sunset Town
- Kamogawa City, camera title: Kamogawa City Live Camera, address: Kamogawa City Hall, 1450 Yokosuka, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba-ken 296-0001, site title: Kamogawa City Official Web Site
- Mishima Dam, camera title: Mishima dam seen from the rooftop of the Mishima Dam Administration, address: Koito River Coastal Land Improvement District, 298 Nakajima, Kimizu-shi, Chiba-ken 299-1106
- Uragasuido, Futtsu City, camera title: Uragasuido Live Camera, address: Fujimigaoka, 1464-19 Hagiu, Futtsu-shi, Chiba-ken 299-1622, site title: utibou live camera
- Village of Dairy, Minamiboso City, address: 686 Oi, Minamiboso-shi, Chiba, 299-2507, site title: Village of Dairy, Chiba Prefecture, camera title: Minami Boso Hi-vision Camera, the four seasons of Minamiboso Mountains
- Nojimazaki Lighthouse, camera title: the view from Nojimazaki Lighthouse, address: Chiba Coast Guard Administration Division, 1-12-2 Chuoko, Chuo-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System, Chiba Coast Guard
- Ichihara City Area, camera title: view from Ichihara Marine Hotel, address: Ichihara Marine Hotel, 2-22-8 Gochuonishi, Ichihara-shi, Chiba 290-0081, site title: Ichihara Marine Hotel
- Ichihara City, camera title: Goiminami Coast Live Camera, address: Umiduri-Kouen, 1-12 Goiminamikaigan, Ichihara-shi, Chiba-ken 290-0045, site title: Shinsen-ichiba Maruei Umiduri-Kouen
- Racing Course, Ichihara City, camera title: K.R.S Live Camera, address: KeiTune Racing Speed-way, 1100-51 Tsuchiu, Ichihara-shi, Chiba-ken 290-0215, site title: KeiTune Racing Speed-way
- Driving School, Ichikawa City, camera title: Ichikawa Chuo Driving School, address: Ichikawa Chuo Driving School, 1974-11 Koya, Ichikawa-shi, Chiba 272-0013, site title: Ichikawa Chuo Driving School
- Maehara Coast, Kamogawa City, address: Maehara, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, site title: Kamogawa Universe Hotel, camera title: Maehara Coast, one of the beaches in Japan, Click the white banner, “Live Camera,” in the lower left of the site.
- Katori City, camera title: Suigosawara Ayame Park Live Camera, address: 1837-2 Ougishima, Katori-shi, Chiba-ken 287-0801, site title: Katori City Official Web Site
- Urayasu City Area, site title: Weathernews, camera title: weather news live camera, Urayasu City
- Tone River Downstream, camera title: the live camera view of the downstream of Tonegawa River, site title: Tonegawa River Downstream Office, Kanto Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
- Tone River Upperstream, site title: Tonegawa River Upperstream Office, Kanto Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, address: Kurihashi Kita, Kuki City, Saitama
Chiba Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural land of Chiba Prefecture is the Boso Peninsula and the south of the Kanto Plain. The prefectural capital is Chiba City. The prefectural population is about 6.2 million people, which is the sixth place in the nation, and Chiba City has a population of about 960,000 people. The northwest of Chiba prefecture is adjacent to Tokyo and Saitama and the north is adjacent to Saitama Prefecture. It consists of the former “Kazusa Province”, “Awa Province”, and “Shimousa Province”.
Chiba Prefecture was born in the merger of Inba Prefecture and Kisarazu Prefecture in the abolishment of the domain system in 1873. The origin of the prefecture name is that the prefectural capital was placed in Chiba Town in Chiba County.
The prefectural land is characterized by the flat land of spreading plains and the average above sea level is 43m, and there is only altitude of 408m in Atagoyama, the prefectural highest peak. The east and south is surrounded by Pacific Ocean, the west is a long coastline and is surrounded by Tokyo Bay, and there is a thriving fishing beause there are fishing ports such as Choshi Port.
In addition, Narita International Airport is functioning as a sky entrance of Japan, and a large number of tourists at home and abroad use the airport. Tokyo Disneyland in Urayasu City of Chiba Prefecture is one of the five Disneylands in the world, and it is the facility to count the maximum of tourists in the prefecture.
The local cuisines are “Futomaki-zushi (thick-rolled sushi),” which is made of the ingredients of seasonal vegetables wrapped with vinegar rice and seaweed or fried egg, and “Iwashi-no-Gomaduke,” the anchovy with no head and internal organs that is marinated in vinegar and sprinkled with sesami.