- Mashu Lake seen from the No. 1 Observatory, address: Teshikaga-cho, Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido (the roof of Mashu Lake Resthouse), site title: Internet Nature Information System, webmaster: Promotion Council Teshikagaekomachi
- Shibecha Town Office, address: 4-2 Kawakami, Shibecha-cho, Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido 088-2312, Click
the small photo image in the lower middle of the site.
- Abashiri Drift Ice, Abashiri City, address: Higashi 6-chome, Minami 4-jo, Abashiri City, Hokkaido, site title: Ryuhyo Glass Museum, camera title: Abashiri Drift Ice Camera, Click the banner of “Live Camera” in the top right side of the site.
- Abashiri Drift Ice, Abashiri City, address: 75 Masuura, Abashiri City, Hokkaido 099-3119, site title: Welcome to Imodango Village, camera title: the village camera of drift ice, Click the top left menu of the camera, which is right below the site title, “Welcom to.”
- Mount Shari and Lake Tofutsu, address: Kitahama, Abashiri City, Hokkaido, site title: Internet Nature
- Hokkaido Sweet Corn Fields, site title: Eat Well, Live Well. AJINOMOTO, web site: http://www.ajinomoto.com/
- Nayoro City, address: 1-1 Odori Minami, Nayoro City, Hokkaido, 096-8686, Nayoro City Office, site title: Nayoro City, camera (from left): #1 Furen Branch, #2 Furen Exchange Center, #3 City Hospital, #4 Nayoro Office, #5 Nayoro Spa, Sanpira, #6 Piyashi Sky Area, Click the cameras in the map.
- Toyokoro Airport, Tokachi, address: 49 Moiwa, Toyokoro-cho, Nakagawa-gun, Hokkaido, site title: Fuchu
air service co., Ltd.
- Kitami sekihoku main street, address: 4-11-6 Sakae-cho, Kitami City, Hokkaido 090-0832, site title:
Nagata Construction Co., Ltd.
- The House of Insects, Kitami City, address: 137 Yoshino, Tokoro-cho, Kitami City, Hokkaido, site title: the
village of nature experience, the house of insects Mumu Tokoro, specified nonprofit organization
- Northern Arc Resort, Kitami City, address: 829, Hashino-cho 2-ku, Kitami City, Hokkaido 099-2102, site title: Northern Arc Resort, Golf Sky Spa, camera title: Golf Course Live Cam, USTREAM
- Asahiyama Zoo, Asahikawa City, address: Higashi Asahikawacho Kuranuma, Asahikawa, Hokkaido 078-8205, site title: ASAHIYAMA ZOO, web site: http://www5.city.asahikawa.hokkaido.jp/asahiyamazoo/zoo/english/top.html
- Tokai University, Asahikawa, address: 224 Chuwa, Kamui-cho, Asahikawa City, Hokkaido, site title: Tokay
University, web site: http://www.u-tokai.ac.jp/international/index.html
- Mild seven hills, biei-Cho, address: Biden, Biei-cho, Kamikawa-gun, Hokkaido, site title: Hokkaido Biei Mild Seven Hill Live Camera and Weather Station, camera title: Mild Seven Hill View (in the lower right of the site)
- Hamatonbetsu Town, site title: Yumeland, Live Camera and Weather
- Soya Cape, address: 2-2-1 Kaiun, Wakkanai City, Hokkaido 097-0023, site title: Wakkanai Coast Guard, Maritime Information and Communication System (MICS), view: Sakhalin, Omisaki Port
- Nakatonbetsu Town, Esashi-gun, site title: Nakatonbetsu, Click the middle menu in the third row, the live
- Kutchan Town, address: Higashi 3-3, Kita 1-jo, Kutchan-cho, Hiruta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0001, site title: Kutchan Town, web site: Kutchan Tourist Top Page
- Fishing Ports in Shimamaki Village, address: 83-1 Tomari, Shimamaki-mura, Shimamaki-gun, Hokkaido 048-0621, Shimamaki Village Office, site title: Village Shimamaki Web Site, camera 1 (counting from the left) : Sakaehama Fishing Port, camera 2: Chihase Fishing Port, camera 3: Enoshima Coast, camera 4: Atsuse Fishing Port
- Suttsu Town, address: 140-1 Toshima-cho, Suttu-cho, Suttu-gun, Hokkaido 048-0406, Suttu Town Office, site title: Hokkaido Suttu Town, camera 1 (the top): Yubetsu Spa Observatory, camera 2: Disaster Tower at the back of Suttsu Town Office
- Sengen Park, Noboribetsu, address: 60 Noboribetsu Onsen-cho, Noboribetsu City, Hokkaido 059-0551,
site title: Noboribetsu Tourist Association Institute, camera title: Sengen Park Live Camera, web site: http://www.noboribetsu-spa.jp/en
- Nukabira Hot Spring Village, address: Kita-ku 48-1, Nukabira Onsenkyo, Kamishihoro-cho, Kato-gun, Hokkaido 080-1403, site title: Tourist Hotel Nukabirakan, Hokkaido, Daisetsuzan National Park, Nukabira Hot Spring Village, The camera link is in the left side of the site.
- Volcanos in Hokkaido, site title: Japan Meteorological Agency, cameras of volcanos in Hokkaido:
Atosanupri, Daisetsuzan, Mt. Tokachi, Mt. Taruzen, Mt. Kutara, etc., Change the cameras by clicking the list of volcanos next to the photo image. web site: http://www.jma.go.jp/jma/indexe.html
- Various Places in Hokkaido, camera titles (from the left): #1 Downtown Sapporo, #2 Susukino Camera,
#3 Iwamizawa, #4 Hakodate, #5 HBC Radio Studio, #6 New Chitose Airport, site title: Hokkaido Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (HBC)
- Various Places in Hokkaido, site title: STV Radio camera titles (from the left) : #1 Sapporo, #2 New Chitose Airport, #3 Sapporo Odori Nishi 4-chome, #4 Otaru, #5 Setana, #6 Esashi, #7Mt. Hakodate, #8 Asahikawa, #9 Obihiro, #10 Uraga, #11 Monbetsu, #12 Nemuro, #13 Koshimizu Primeval Flower Garden, #14 Wakkanai, #15 Kushiro, #16 Abashiri, #17 Yoichi/Akaigawa, #18 Shiretoko, #19 Rebun, #20 Saloma Lake, #21 Kita 1-jo 8-chome
- Pass Roads in Hokkaido, site title: Northern Road Navi, Road and Traveller Information on Hokkaido,
camera titles: #1 Nakayama Pass, #2 Seihoku Pass, #3 Nissho Pass, #4 Karikachi Pass
- Pass Roads in Hokkaido, site title: Road Information on Hokkaido, Hokkaido Regional Development
Related Posts: HOKKAIDO LIVE CAMERAS No.1 / No.2 / No.3 / No.4 / No.5