- Tajima Airport, Toyooka City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.tajima-airport.jp/livecamera.html, address: Kawadani, Iwai, Toyooka City, Hyogo, site title: Tajima Airport, camera title: Stork Tajima Airport Live Broadcast
- Nankinmachi Mall, Kobe City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.nankinmachi.or.jp/live/, address: Sakaemachi-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo, site title: Nankinmachi Mall Promotion Association, camera title: The Present Nankinmachi Mall
- Kobe Chuo Passage, Kobe, URL: http://www6.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/kobe/uminoanzen/live_camera/live_camera.htm, address: Port Island, Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo, site title: KOBE Coast Guard Official Maritime Information and Communication System, view from the Second Signal Station Kobe, “Port Island”
- Kobe Torroad, Kobe City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.liveview.jp/camera2/index.html, address: Chuo-ku Kobe City, Hyogo, site title: Kobe Torroad, the town of history and tradition, mix of Western and Eastern, camera title: Network Camera Live View
- Ashiya University, Kobe City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.ashiya-u.ac.jp/webcamera/, address: Rokurokusou-cho, Ashiya City, Hyogo,659-0011, site title: Ashiya University, camera title: Ashiya Live Camera
- Truck Dealers, Kobe City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.kinki-truck.com/livewebcam/live.html, address: Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo, “Port Island”, site title: Kinki Truck Sales Co., Ltd., four camers in the shop
- Stork Park, Toyooka City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.stork.u-hyogo.ac.jp/, address: Futagaya, Shounji, Toyooka City, Hyogo, site title: Hyogo Prefectural Homeland for the Oriental White Stork, camera title: The Oriental White Stork Live Camera
- Farmer’s Markets, Hyogo, URL: http://www.ja-hyogonishi.com/farmers/, address: Himeji City, Kanzaki-gun, Tatsuno City, Shiso City, Akaho-gun, Hyogo, site title: JA Hyogo West Farmer’s Markets in Hyogo, Click the the third blue Japanese camera link in the pink square in the tables, from the top
- Yumura Hot Spring, Mikata-gun, Hyogo, URL: http://www.yumura.gr.jp/modules/yumuraonsen/index.php/livecam/index.html, address: Shin Onsen-cho Yu, Mikata-gun, Hyogo, site title: Yumura Onsen (Hot Spring), camera title: the left (1) Yumra Onsen, Arayu, the right (2) National Highway No.9 To Osaka and Kobe
- Intersection of the Road, Miki City, Hyogo, URL: http://life-diy.com/07_camera_top.html, address: Omura, Miki City, Hyogo, site title: DIY life with a saw, Okada Metal Industries Co., Ltd., camera title: Miki City Live Camera, view from the company’s office, the Z tower
- Kami-cho, Mikata-gun, Hyogo, URL: http://www.town.mikata-kami.lg.jp/live/livecamera.html, address: Kami-cho, Mikata-gun, Hyogo, site title: Kami-cho, camera title: (1) Family Inn Imakoura, (2) Amaribe Kyoryo (Shinbashi), (3) Ayu no Sato (Shinbashi), (4) Sky Valley Sky Area, (5) Mikata Snow Park
- Hachi & Hachi Kita Sky Areas, Yabu City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.hachi-hachikita.co.jp/live/, address: Nishi Yokokado, Tando, Yabu City, Hyogo, camera title: Hachi & Hachi Kita Sky Areas, cameras, the lefft camera, “Hachi Center Slope”, the right camera, “the North Face, Panorama Slope”
- JR Toyooka Station, Hyogo, URL: http://live.kitakansai.tv/toyooka/, address: JR Toyooka Station, site title: nkansai Toyooka Live Camera
- Kinosaki Onsen (Hot spring), Toyooka City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.kinosaki-spa.gr.jp/, address: Yushima, Kinosaki-cho, Toyooka City, site title: KINOSAKI Hotspring Official Web Site, Click the first banner menu in the right side of the site, “Kinosaki, Live Camera.”
- Nakayama-dera Temple, Hyogo, URL: http://www.nakayamadera.or.jp/live/index.html, address: Nakayamadera, Takarazuka City, Hyogo, site title: Daigantou Camera
- Chugoku Road, Hyogo, URL: http://yuro-nakao.bglb.jp/livecamera/index.html, address: Sumiregaoka, Takarazuka City, Hyogo, site title: Takarazuka Live Camera, camera title: from the top, (1) Takarazuka City Area, (3) Mt. Rokko, (4) Takarazuka Kita High School, (5) Chugoku Road Takarazuka Tunnel
- Driving School, Amagasaki City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.mukogawa-ds.co.jp/camera2/index.html
address: Nishikoya, Amagasaki City, Hyogo, site title: Mukogawa Driving School, camera title: The Course of the Driving School
- Minami Awaji City, Hyogo, URL: http://bousaicam.city.minamiawaji.hyogo.jp/camera/, address: Awaji City, site title: Disaster Surveillance Camera Awaji City, cameras, from the top, (1) Ohara Bridge, (2) Onion Tower 1, (3) Onion Tower 2, (4) Anaga, (6) Numashima
- Akashi Strait, Hyogo, URL: http://www6.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/osakawan/index.htm, address: Ezaki, Nojima, Awaji CIty, site title: Osaka Bay Marine Transportation Center, Click the banner in the top left corner of the site.
- Osaka Bay, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.sinnisi-yh.co.jp/06/livecam.html, address: Nishinomiya City, site title: Shin Nishinomiya Yacht Harbor, camera title: Live Camera
- Sasayama-jo Castle, Hyogo, URL: http://www.city.sasayama.hyogo.jp/live/live01.html, address: Sasayama City, site title: Sasayama City (Office), camera title: Shinoyama Live Broadcasting
- Mt. Rokko and Mt. Maya, Hyogo, URL: http://rokko-maya.jp/, address: Nada-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo
site title: Kobe Vision Live Camera, Kobe Maya Tourism Association, camera title: the top, Mt. Rokko, the second, Mt. Maya
- Kannabe Sky Area, Toyooka City, Hyogo, URL: http://www.kannabe.co.jp/, address: Ota, Hidaka-cho, Toyooka City, Hyogo, site title: Kannabe Aky Area, Kannabe Kogen, “Up Kannabe”, camera title: “Miya no Mori”, “Kita Kabe”
- Rivers, Kobe City, Hyogo, URL: http://kobe-city-office.jp/kawa-camera/camlist.html, address: Kobe City, Hyogo, site title: Kobe City Rivers Monitoring Camera System, administrated by the Division of the Rivers Sewer, Construction Bureau Kobe
Hyogo Prefecture Tourism Information
With regarad to Hyogo Prefecture of Kinki Region, the North faces the Sea of Japan, the south faces the Seto Inland Sea, and the prefecture includes the Awaji Island. The climate of the prefecture is separated by the Chugoku Mountains in the center of the prefecture, and it is divided into Japan Sea side of the north, the mountainous region of the central part, and the Seto Inland Sea side of the south. The prefectural land area is 8,396 square km, 67% of the prefectural land is forest areas, and the residential areas concentrates in the plain region of south. About 90% of the prefectural population lives in Kobe, Hanshin and Harima in the south of the prefecture, but the central region and the norhtern region where mountains occupy a large portion are the less sparsely populated regions. The prefectural population is about 5.57 million people, and the population of the prefectural capital, Kobe City, is about 1.53 million people. The prefectural land is roughly divided into Kobe, Hanshin, Tamba, Tajima and Harima, and the former seven countries, Settsu Province, Tamba Province, Tajima Province, Harima Province, Awaji Province, Mimasaka Province and Bizen Province became the current Hyogo Prefecture. There is the meridian where 135th meridian east and 35th parallel north intersect in Akashi City, which is located on the north side of Awaji Island in the southern part of the prefecture, and it is the place where the standard time of Japan is defined as nearly the center of Japan.
Kobe Port has flourished as a thriving trading port with China since ancient times, and because of opening the port of the 1868 Treaty of Amity and Commerce between the United States of America and the Empire of Japan it became an international trading port where internationalization, modernization and economic development progressed rapidly as a trade center of the world. Foreign settlement areas also developed in Kobe City, and made it the international city that foreign culture, economy has been penetrated.
There are tourist destinations of the prefecture such as “Himeji Castle”, a world cultural heritage and a national treasure, “Arima Onsen”, which is said to be the oldest hot spring in Japan, “Akashi Kaikyo Bridge”, the longest suspension bridge in the world, “Akashi Astronomical Science Museum” of the city of Akashi where a meridian that serves as a reference for Japan Standard Time, and “Kitano Ijin-kan Gai (Kitano Foreigner Building Street)”, the street of exoticism.
Thre are local cuisinses such as “Botan Nabe“, stewed vegetables and wild boar that is caught in Tamba Sasayama, “Ikanago no Kugini“, the salty-sweet stews of the frys of “Ikanago (sand lance)”, “Akashi yaki“, omlet of octopus with soup stock, “Kobe beef steak“, which uses a luxury Tajima cattle, the Kobe beef.