- Suzu City, URL: http://www.lampnoyado.co.jp/, address: Yoshigaura Onsen Lamp no Yado, 10-11 Misakimachijike, Suzu-shi, Ishikawa 927-1451, camera title: Suzu City, the Northern Tip of Noto Peninsula Yoshigaura Onsen, site title: Lamp no Yado
- Noto-cho, Hosu-gun, URL: http://www.pref.ishikawa.jp/suisan/center/sigenbu.files/camera/camera01.htm, address: Science Museum of Oceanography and Fisheries, 3-7 Ushitsushinko, Noto-cho, Hosu-gun, Ishikawa 927-0435, site title: Science Museum of Oceanography and Fisheries
- Wajima City, URL: http://www.koushuen.co.jp/, address: Hotel Takasuen, 2-31-6 Tsukada-cho, Wajima-shi, Ishikawa 928-8588, site title: Source of a hot spring, Noto Wajima Onsen, Hotel Takasuen, camera title: live camera from the hotel 9th floor
- Wajima City, URL: http://www.city.wajima.ishikawa.jp/utility/livec.htm, camera titles: ① Video from the Marine Town “Kiriko Kaikan” roof, ② “Madoiwa” current image, ③ Shiroyone Senmaida, ④ Wajima city hall Monzen general branch office, ⑤ View Sunset, ⑥ Minatsuki Camp Ground
- Anamizu Town, URL: http://www.town.anamizu.ishikawa.jp/ (camera not in operation), site title: Anamizu town hall
- Notojima Aquarium, URL: http://www.notoaqua.jp/, site title: Notojima Aquarium, address: Notojima Aquarium, 15-bu 40 Magari-machi, Notojima, Nanao-shi, Ishikawa 926-0216, camera title: Notojima Aquarium migratory water tank
- Nanao City, URL: http://www.notojima.jp/www/vision/, camera titles: Notojima Aquarium, Nanao Bay, Golf & Country Club Notojima, site title: Nanao Cable TV
- Nanao City, URL: http://www.notojima.jp/www/vision/live/golf.html, address: Notojima Golf and Country Club, 7-1 Notojimahannoura-machi, Nanao-shi,Ishikawa 926-0223, site title: Notojima Golf and Country Club
- Nanao City, URL: http://www.city.nanao.lg.jp/soumu/aramashi/profile/livecamera/index.html, camera title: “Nanao City Live Camera”, ① Tatsuruhama bird park <birding building>, ② Fureai Center Yamabiko
Sou, ③ Notojima Aquarium, ④ Nanao Bay, ⑤ Notojima Golf and Coutry Club (sha birding) bird park Tatsuruhama Echo Chuang Fureai CenterNanao City Hall
- Nanao City, URL: http://www.notoshin.co.jp/camera/index.html, camera titles: ① Misogigawa Odori (Street), ② Misogigawa River, ③ Noto Shokusai Ichiba, ④ Sentaikyo, ⑤ Nanao Bay, site title: NOTOSHIN WEB, address: Notokyouei Shinyokinko, 35 Himono-machi, Nanao-shi, Ishikawa 926-8601
- Houdatsushimizu Town, URL: http://www.hodatsushimizu.jp/kurashi/webcam/index.jsp, site title: Hodatsushimizu Town Hall, camera titles: ① Yama no Ryugujo (The Log House on the Summit of Mt. Hodatsu), ② Sea House Imahama
- Kahoku City, URL: http://www.city.kahoku.ishikawa.jp/cammera/, camera titles: Northern coast, Nanatsuka Central Park, the Sea of Japan, the southern coast, Mt. Hakusan, Tateyama, Hodatsusan, Nanatsuka branch office, Site title: Kahoku City Official Site, address: Kahoku City Hall, Ni-81 Unoke, Kahoku-shi, Ishikawa 929-1125
- Ohno Lighthouse, URL: http://www6.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/09kanku/kanazawa/livecamera.html, address: Ono Lighthouse, 4 Ono-cho, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa (Kanazawa Maritime Safety Agency), camera title: Video from Ohno lighthouse, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System
- Kanazawa City, URL: http://mbc.b-pl.us/modules/ipcamera/, address: Musashi Business Club, 14-31 Musashi-cho, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa 920-0855, site title: Musashi Business Club
- Kosho Town, Kanazawa City, URL: http://www.camellia.jp/window/index.html, camera title: Camellia LIVE Cam, Street view from Camellia Inn, site title: Camellia Inn Yukitsubaki, address: Camellia Inn Yukitsubaki, 4-17 Kosho-machi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa 920-0932
- Kanazawa City, URL: http://www.mro.co.jp/weather/, camera title: weather camera, address: Hokuriku Broadcasting Co., Ltd., 3-2-1 Honda-cho, Kanazawa-shi 920-8560, site title: MRO Hokuriku Broadcasting
- Kanazawa City, URL: http://www.stk-shinwa.jp/laivekamera/index.html, address: Shinwa Tsushin Kogyo Co.,Ltd., 3-430 Shijima, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa 921-8135, site title: Shinwa Tsushin Kogyo Co., camera title: the image from Shijima 3-chome, Kanazawa City
- Kanazawa City, URL: http://doi-cpa.co.uk/, address: Doi CPA firm, Parkside Building 3F, 15-1 Tamagawa-cho, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa 920-0863, site title: Doi CPA firm, camera title: Appearance of the sky in Kanazawa
- Kanazawa City, URL: http://www.sakane.net/, camera title: Live camera sky in Kanazawa, Kuragatake direction in sothern Kanazawa, site title: Prince Kochan’s Production Website
- Kannon Town, Kanazawa City, URL: http://www.spacelan.ne.jp/~ikegishi/webcam32.htm, site title: Kanazawa Higashiyama Kannonmachi, camera title: Higashiyama neighborhood landscape
- City of Nonoichi, URL: http://www.fmn1.jp/, camera titles: ① Kanazawa Institute of Technology Library Center, ② Studio 1 Summit, ③ Studio 4 SUNSET, ④ Hall FIELD 1, site title: FM-N1, address: FM-N1 Co., Ltd., 24-2 Takahashi-cho, Nonoichi-shi, Ishikawa 921-8811
- City of Nonoichi, URL: http://bousai.city.nonoichi.ishikawa.jp/camera_real/nono_elementry.html, camera titles: Elementary school roof in Nonoichi, ① Nonoichi, ② Misono, ③ Sugawara, ④ Fuyo, ⑤ Tateno, site title: Nonoichi City Disaster Prevention Information Network
- Tedori River, URL: http://www.hrr.mlit.go.jp/kanazawa/hakusansabo/02livecam/, camera title: Tedori River Live Information, site title: HAKUSAN SABO, address: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Hokuriku Regional Development Bureau Kanazawa River National Highway Office basin measures Division, 4-23-5 Sainen, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa 920-0024
- Shishiku mountain, URL: http://www.urara-hakusanbito.com/, camera title: Live Camera of the Summit of Shishikuyama, site title: Hakusan, City Tourism Information “URARA HAKUSANBITO”, Click the banner of the photo of a glider and sky at the bottom of the website.
- Komatsu City, URL: http://www.live.citykomatsu.jp/webcamera/kanko/index.html, camera titles: ① Komatsu City Hall, (Komatsu streets, airports, Hakusan), ② Ataka no Seki, the village of temple soicitation book, ③ Naya Temple (rock formations, main hall, red lieaves in autumn), ④ Kibagata, site title: Komatsu City Hall
- Komatsu City, URL: http://www.live.citykomatsu.jp/webcamera/bosai/index.html, address: Komatsu City Fire Headquarters, Ho-110-1, Sono-machi, Komatsu-shi, Ishikawa 923-0801, camera title: Live from Fire Headquarters, site title: Komatsu City Hall
- Kaga City, URL: http://www.city.kaga.ishikawa.jp/camera/, camera titles: Kaga City Kamoike Observation Museum, Shibayamagata (8 Ichikawa right bank of drainage Airport), site title: Kaga City Hall
- Roads in Ishikawa, URL: http://www.hrr.mlit.go.jp/kanazawa/douro/michinavi/, camera title: Ishikawa Prefecture Road Live Camera, site title: Michi Navi Ishikawa
- Rivers in Ishikawa, URL: http://www.hrr.mlit.go.jp/kanazawa/bousai-info-ishikawa/bousainet/live.html, camera title: River Live Camera, site title: Kanazawa River National Highway Office
Ishikawa Prefecture Tourism Information
Ishikawa Prefecture of the Hokuriku region on the Japan Sea side is in contact with Toyama Prefecture, Gifu Prefecture and Fukui Prefecture. The size of the prefectural land is about 100km from east to west, about 200km from north to south, 4,815 square km and the coastline is about 580km. The prefecture is divided into Noto region of Noto Peninsula in the northern prefecture and Kaga refion in the southern prefecture, and it consists of 11 Cities, 5 Counties and 8 towns. The prefectural population is about 1.16 million people, and the population of the prefectural capital, Kanazawa City, is 460,000 people, 40% of the total population of the prefecture.
Kanazawa City flourished as the castle town of Kaga Maeda family, which yield one million koku of rice and dominated Noto Province, Kaga Province and Ecchu Province, and it is still the center of the economy in the Hokuriku region.
As the tourist destinations of the prefecture, there are the nationally designated special scenic spot “Kenrokuen” in Kanazawa City, “Kanazawa Castle Park,” “Seisonkaku” of nationally designated important cultural property, “Kanazawa 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art”, the country’s important traditional Monuments Preservation District “Higashi Chaya Street”, “YuYu Onsen (hot spring)”, “Wajima Asaichi (morning market)” of Wajima City, and “Shiroyone no Senmaida (one thousand paddy fields of Shiroyone)” and “Wakura Onsen” of Nanao City.
In addition, there are many traditional crafts that have been developed as regional industries and artistic cultures in various places in Ishikawa Prefecture. The 10 traditional crafts, Kaga Yuzen, Kutaniyaki, Kanazawa Buddhist altar, Kanazawa lacquerware, Kanazawa foil, Kaga embroidery, Wajimanuri, Yamanaka lacquerware, Ushikubi pongee and Nanao Buddhist altar, are designated as a national designation of traditional craft, and other six species are prefectural specified traditional crafts and 20 species are rare traditional crafts. There are local cuisines such as “Kaburazushi (turnip sushi),” a kind of “Narezushi,” the sushi of fermented fish and vegetables, and “Jibuni,” stews of duck or chicken fillets sprinkled with flour and seasonal vegetables.