- Yokohama Port, Yokohama City, Kanagawa, URL: http://www.yokohamajapan.com/ (camera not in operation), address: Yokohama City, Kanagawa, site title: Yokohama City SIghtseeing Information Official Site, camera title: Yokohama Live Camera
- Yokohama Port, Yokohama City, URL: http://cgi.city.yokohama.jp/kankyou/mamoru/furyoku/live/, address: Minatomirai, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, site title: Yokohama City Creative Environmernt Office, camera title: Yokohama Wind Energy Live Camera, Click the blue Japanese link near the red circl point in the map.
- Yokohama Bay Area, Yokohama City, URL: http://www.iso-hama.co.jp/ (camera not in operation now), address: Motohama-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, site title: ISO (Intelligent Small Office) Co., Ltd
- Yokohama International Port Terminal, Yokohama City, URL: http://www.osanbashi.com/arrival/index.html, address: Kaigan-dori, Naka-ku, Yokohama City, Camera title: Yokohama Port Daisanbashi International Port Terminal Information, site title: OSANBASHI YOKOHAMA INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER TERMINAL
- Yokohama Port, Yokohama City, URL: http://www6.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/03kanku/yokohama/honmoku_vtss/livecamera/index.html#000999, address: Honmoku Futo, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System, JAPAN COAST GUARD, camera title: View from Honmoku Vessel Traffic Signal Staiton
- Yokohama Port, Yokohama City, URL: http://www.keihinferry.co.jp/ (camera not in operation), address: Yokohama City, Kanagawa, site title: Keihin Ferry Boat Inc., camera title: Yokohama Port Cruise
- Yokohama City, URL: http://smartlive.jp/iphonetv/index.html, address: Yamashita-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, site title: SmartLive, camera title: YOKOHAMA
- Yokohama Bay Side Marina, Yokohama City, URL: http://www.ybmarina.com/livecam2/index.html, address: Shiraho, Kanazawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, site title: YOKOHAMA BAY SIDE MARINA, camera title: Center House Live Camera
- Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama City, URL: http://www.fmyokohama.co.jp/, address: Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa, site title: Fm yokohama 84.7, camera title: Minatomirai from the studio on the 10th floor of the Landmark Building
- Yokohama Port, URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mm-taro, camera title: the window of Minatomirai, Yokohama Harbor live cam (from Yokohama Japan), site title: USTREAM
- Yokohama City, Kanagawa, URL: http://www.ynetsystem.co.jp/, address: Y Net System Co., Ltd., 9-28 Tsukimidai, Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama-shi 240-0012, site title: Y NET SYSTEM CO., LTD., camera title: the present sky aroud the Yokohama MM2
- River Surveillance Cameras, Yokohama City, URL: http://mizubousaiyokohama.jp/camera_map.html, address: Yokohama City, Kanagawa, site title: Yokohama Road Bureau, River Management Department, camera title: River Monitoring Images, Click the images at the bottom of the site.
- Container Terminal, Honmoku Futo, URL: http://www.c-terminal.com/WebManagement/html/raibumain.htm, address: Honmoku Futo, Naka-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa, site title: Live Camera Location of the Honmoku Futo BC Container Terminal, four cameras, from the left, (1) BC1 Gate, (2) BC2 Ingate, (3) C Jetty Road and (4) BC2 Outgate
- Teishoin Temple, Yokohama City, URL: http://www.teishoin.net/, address: Teishoin, 5-1-3 Kaminagaya, Konan-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 233-0012, site title: Welcom to the Zen Den, Tenshoin Temple, Click the image in the right of the site.
- Astugi City, URL: http://www.city.atsugi.kanagawa.jp/livecamera_new/index.html, address: Atsugi City, site title: Atsugi Live Camera, the Presetn Atsugi City, 3 cameras, from the left, (1) Oyama and Shichisawa Forest Park Area (suspension of use), (2) the Prefectural Road and Atsugi Central Park (suspension of use), (3) Sagami River and Sagami Bridge
- Kugenumakaigan Coast, Fujisawa City, URL: http://www1.kanagawa-umi.jp/shiomidai/surfvillage.html (not in operation), address: Kugenuma Kaigan, Fujisawa City, Kanagawa, site titel: Live View from Kugenumakaigan Coast, Fujisawa City, view from civil engineering office of Fujisawa City
- Kugenuma Coast, Fujisawa City, URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kugenumachannel, camera title: kuge(nami) channel, site title: USTREAM
- Tokyo Bay, Yokosuka City, URL: http://www6.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/tokyowan/others/rcam/rcam.htm, address: Kamoi, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa, site title: Tokyo Bay Vessel Traffic Service Center, camera title: Uragasuido and Tokyo Bay from Kannonzaki
- Kamakura City, URL: http://www.hato.co.jp/info/livecam.shtml, address: Komachi, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa, site title: Kamakura Toyoshima-ya, camera title: Dankazura Live Camera, view of the approach of Tsuruoka Hachiman Shrine
- Aikawa Park, URL: http://www.aikawa-park.jp/camera.html, address: Hanbara, Aikawa-machi, Aiko-gun, Kanagawa, site title: Kanagawa Prefectural Aikawa Park, camera title: Aikawa Park Live Camera
- Tama River, Kawasaki City, URL: http://camera.kawasaki-net.ne.jp/CgiSnapShot/?Resolution=640×480&Quality=Precision&Language=1, address: Horikawa-cho, Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa, site title: Institute of Industrial Promotion Kawasaki, view from the Institute, of Tama RIver
- Kitasato University, Sagamihara City, URL: http://kitasato-dousoukai.jp/cn34/live-sagamihara-a1.html, site title: Kitasato University Alumni Association, camera title: Faculty of Health Sciences, network camera, address: Kitasato University Sagamihara Campus, 1-15-1 Kitasato, Minami-ku, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa 252-0373, The camera is placed in the Building of the medical school and health department, located in the main street of the Sagamihara campas. View of the school building, Tanzawa mountains and the main street
- Hakone, URL: http://www.hakone.or.jp/web-camera/, address: Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa, site title: Hakone Zenzan (Whole Mountain Hakone), camera title: Hakone Web Cam, five cameras
of weather: Counting from the left, (1) Yumoto, (2) Gora, (3) Sengokubara, (4) Lake Ashino and (5) Hakone Pass, four cameras of the road contions: from the left, (1) Yumoto, (2) Otedai, (3) Miyanoshita and (4) Hakone Pass, Click the photos of the cameras.
- Owaku-dani, Hakone, URL: http://www.sizenken.biodic.go.jp/live/view.php?camera_no=48, address: Sengokubara, Hakono-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa, site title: Internet Nature Information System, camera title: Hakone Owaku-dani
- Lake Ashino, URL: http://www.kojiri.com/live/livecam.htm, address: Restaurant & Fishing Boat Ueno, 162 Motohakone, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa 250-0522, site title: restaurant & fishing boat, “Ueno”, camera title: Lake Ashino from the Ueno Live Camera
- Lake Miyagase, URL: http://www.town.kiyokawa.kanagawa.jp/livecamera/index.html, address: Kiyokawa-mura, Aiko-gun, Kanagawa, site title: Miyagase Lake LIVE Camera, camera title: the view from Miyagase Yamanami Center
- Miyagase Dam, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/sagami/livecam/cameraselect/index.htm, address: Miyagase, Kiyokawa-mura, Aiko-gun, Kanagawa, site title: Miyagase Dam, Sagami River System Wide Dam Management Office, camer title, from the left in the map: (1) Mizu no Go, (2) Tenboudai (Observatory), (3) Miyagase Dam right bank upstream and (4) Miyagase Dam downstream
- Kamakura Road, URL: http://park15.wakwak.com/~sasami/Livecamera/index.html, site title: QINT’S Home Page, camera title: Live Camera from Konanchuo, Kamakura Road, Yokohama
- Odawara Port, Odawara City, URL: http://hibikoharubiyorinari.blog100.fc2.com/ (camera not in operation), address: Hayakawa, Odawara City, Kanagawa, site title: Hibi Koharu Biyori nari (Indian summer day to day), camera title: Weather Live Camera, view of Odawara Fishing Port
- Yokohama City Area, URL: http://home.k03.itscom.net/rarecs/index.html, address: Aoba-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, site title: Reakkusu Japan, three cameras from the top, (1) Live Video Camera in a residential area, (2) network camera from home and (3) live video camera of the road in front of my home
- Tokyo Bay and Jogashima, URL: http://www.agri-kanagawa.jp/suisoken/Live/suicam.asp, address : Jogashima, Misaki-machi, Miura-shi, Kanagawa, site title: Kanagawa Prefectural Fisheries Technology Center, the left camera title: the Mouth of Tokyo Bay Camera, the right camera title: Misaki Seto Camera
- Fujisawa City, URL: http://earth.sfc-js.keio.ac.jp/webcam/index.html, site title: Keio Shonan Fujisawa Junior & High School, camera title: Webcam from KEIO SFC-JS, view of Fujisawa City, address: Keio Shonan Fujisawa Junior & Senior High School, 5466 Endo, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa
- Enoshima, Shonan, URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/osharekoboyu, address: Osharekobo Yu, Enoshima View Tower 5F, 1-12-17 Katasekaigan, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa, site title: USTREAM, camera title: Shonan Enoshima Live Camera, view from the 5th floor of Enoshima View Tower, Shonan Live Media Studio
- Odawara-jo Castle and Mt. Fuji, URL: http://www.city.odawara.kanagawa.jp/ubio/pc/livecamera/, site title: Odawara City, Ubi-O, camera title: Odawara City Live Camera, four cameras, from the top, (1) Odawara-jo Castle, (2) Mt. Fuji, (3) National Highway No.1 (civic center before) and (4) Junrei Kaido
- Kamakura Road, URL: http://www1.kamakuranet.ne.jp/ajisai/, site title: from Kita Kamakura, camera title: KitaCam
- National Highway Route 20, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/sobu/03camera/index.htm, address: Sagamihara City, site title: Sobu National Highway Office, camera title: Live Camera Lake Sagami Interval, two cameras in the map, the left, (1) Lake Sagami Interval and the right, (2) Otarumizu Interval
- Lake Tsukui, Sagamihara City, URL: http://www.tsukui.ne.jp/kankou/index.html, address: Midori-ku, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa, site title: Tsukui Tourism Association, camera title: Tourism Center Live Camera, Click the “LIVE CAMERA” banner with a picture of a magnifying glass.
- Shichirigahama, Kamakura City, URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/made-in-kamakura, address: Shichirigahama, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa, view from the shop & restaurant, “WEEKEND HOUSE ALLEY”, site title: USTREAM, camera title: Made In Kamakura – Shichirigahama Live Camera
- Koajiro Bay, Miura City, URL: http://www.seabornia.org/live_camera.php, address: Koajiro, Misaki-machi, Miura-shi, Kanagawa, site title: Seabornia Yacht Club, camera title: Live Camera, change the view, changing the angle of the camera, Click the Japanese links next to the photo.
- Fish Pond, Kawasaki City, URL: http://www.fishon-oz.jp/, address: Ozenji, Asao-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa, site title: FISH ON! OZENJI, camera title: Lure Fishing Pond (1st), Third Pond, Fourth Pond, Click the two photos in the right of the site.
- Nakamise-dori, Kawasaki City, URL: http://www.hyobando.co.jp/index.html, address: Daishi-machi, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa, site title: “Hyoubando,” Candy Old Shop, two cameras, the left camera title: Hyoubando Live Camera No.1, view from the shop, the right camera: Hyoubando Live Camera No.2, view from the Omotesando Intersection
- Rivers, Chigasaki City, URL: http://dim2web09.wni.co.jp/chigasakicity/livecamera/, address: Chigasaki City, Kanagawa, site title: Disaster Information Site Chigasaki City, Click the images with cameras in the map. From the left, camera #1 “Underpass Toriido,” camera #2 “Shin Chino River Bridge,” #3 “Umeda Bridge,” #4 “Chino River Bridge” and #5 “Murota Bridge.”
- Chigasaki Coast, URL: http://www.sierra.jp/blog/, address: Higashi Kaigan, Chigasaki City, Kanagawa, site title: Kanagawa Prefecture, camera title: Chigasaki Coast Live Camera, Click the Japanese “Live Camera” link with in the blue band between the second photo and the third photo.
- Hiratsuka Coast, Hiratsuka City, URL: http://220.127.116.11/camera.aspx, address: Nijigahama, Hiratsuka-shi, Kanagawa, site title: Hiratsuka Offshore Measurment data, such as waves, Kanagawa Prefecture, The Observation tower is located 1km offshore of Nijigahama
- Yugawa Town, URL: http://www.town.yugawara.kanagawa.jp/live-link/, camera title: Kanagawa Prefecture Yugawara Town Live Camera, site title: Yugawara Town
- Hadano City, URL: https://www.city.hadano.kanagawa.jp/live/, camera title: Tanzawa Live Camera, site title: Hadano City, address: Hadano City Hall, 1-3-2 Sakura-machi, Hadano-shi, Kanagawa 257-0045
- Matsuda Town, URL: https://town.matsuda.kanagawa.jp/soshiki/1/live-camera.html, camera title: Matsudayama Live Camera, site title: Matsuda Town
- Sagamihara City, URL: http://so-ss.com/, camera title: Sagami-Ono Live Camera, site title: Sagami-Ono Station Square, address: Sagami Ono Station Square, 3-8-1 Sagamiono, Minami-ku, Sagami-shi, Kanagawa 252-0303
- Hashimoto Station, Sagamihara City, URL: http://www.cam.hi-ho.ne.jp/sagamihara/, address: Hashimoto Station, 6 Hashimoto, Midori-ku, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa 252-0143, camera title: Hashimoto Station south exit site title: Sagamihara Hashimoto Station south exit information page
- Rivers in Kanagawa, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/keihin/keihin_index034.html, camera titles: Tama River, Tsurumi River, Sagami River, site title: Keihin River Office
Kanagawa Prefecture Tourism Information
The eastern part of Kanagawa Prefecture faces toward Tokyo Bay, the southern part faces toward the Sagami Bay, and the prefecture is in contact with Tokyo, Yamanashi Prefecture, Shizuoka Prefecture, and the Chiba Prefecture through Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line. The prefectural land is about 78km from the east and west, about 60km from north to south, and the area is 2,415 square km. It consists of 19 cities, 13 towns and 1 village. The prefectural population
is about 9.07 million people and accounts for about 7% of the domestic population, which is the national second place.
The prefectural capital is Yokohama and its population is about 3.7 million people. About two-thirds of the prefectural population concentrates in three government-designated cities in Kanagawa, about 41 percent of the
population in Yokohama City, about 16% in Kawasaki City and about 8% in Sagamihara City. Gross prefectural production of Kanagawa is the fourth largest in the country, which is next toTokyo, Osaka and Aichi, and the three ports of Kanagawa, Yokohama, Kawasaki and Yokosuka Port, are famous as trading ports and trade volume accounts for the top of the national exports and imports amount.
In addition, there is Maritime Self-Defense Force Self-Defense Fleet headquarters and the US Navy Seventh Fleet headquarters in Yokosuka port in Yokosuka City, and the port functions as a military base. Besides, there are many military-related facilities in the prefecture, which is next to Okinawa Prefecture, such as Camp Zama and Naval Air Facility Atsugi.
About 40% of the prefectural land is forest area, about 25% is residential land and the rest is agricultural land and roads. The prefectural land is composed of the former “Sagami Province” and a part of “Musashi Province”, Kamakura is the area where Kamakura shogunate existed and Odawara is the area where Hojo family flourished.
The name of the prefecture is derived from the Kanagawa inn and Kanagawa magistrate’s office. There are popular leisures and tourism spots in the prefecture, hot springs such as Hakone and Yugawara, and Tanzawa, Osawa, Lake Sagami, Enoshima, Kamakura, the historical city that is famous for the Kamakura shogunate and the Great Buddha, and the Miura Peninsula.
The local cuisines are “Heraheradango”, dumplings that are made from flour and high quality powder of non-glutinous rice with red bean paste, “Kankoyaki,” steamed and grilled seasonal ingredients that are wrapped in dough of wheat flour, “Yokosuka Navy (Kaigun) Curry,” which was restored to modern based on the recipe of the former Empire Navy of Japan.