- Mt. Hiei, Kyoto City, camera title: Hieizan (Mt. Hiei) Live Camera, view from the roof of the Building One, address: Sakyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto, site title: Real-time weather observation system Kyoto Prefectural University
- Kinkaku-ji Temple, Kyoto City, camera title: kinkaku-ji live camera, address: Kinkakuji-cho, Kita-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto, site title: Rinzai school Shokoku-ji
- Ginkaku-ji Temple, Kyoto City, URL: http://www.shokoku-ji.jp/g_live.html, address: Ginkaku-ji Temple, Ginkaku-ji-ho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu 606-8402, site title: Rinzai school Shokoku-ji, camera title: ginkaku-ji live camera
- Nishi Hongwanji Temple, Kyoto City, address: Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto, site title: Welcome to the Nishi Hongwanji, Jodo Shinshu Hongwanji-ha official site, camera title: Nishi Hongwanji Live Camera, Shirasu Hongwanji view from the palace peace
- Hotel Ohara no Sato, Kyoto City, address: Hotel Ohara no Sato, 41 Oharakusao-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu 601-1248, site title: Hot Spring Ohara, Hotel Ohara no Sato
- Today’s Kyoto, Kyoto, address: Goro Sky Tower, 237 Ueyasu, Maiduru-shi, Kyoto-fu 624-0912, camera title: Today’s Kyoto Live Channel, Click the Japanese links beside the camera photo in the ceter of the site. 7 camers from the top, (1) Goro Sky Tower, Maizuru City, (2) Fukuchiyama, (3) Kyoto Station, site title: KBS Kyoto
- Konkai-Komyoji Temple, Kyoto City, camera title: Konkai-Komyoji Temple Live Camera, address: Konkai-Komyoji Temple, Kurodani-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu 606-8331, site title: Kurodani, Konkai-Komyoji Temple, English site: http://www.kurodani.jp/en/index.html
- Mt. Daimonji, Kyoto City, camera title: Kyoto, Mt. Daimonji Live Camera, address: Sakyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto, site title: Weather Camera and Weather Forecast
- Karasumadori, Kyoto City, camera title: Kyoto Karasumadori Live Camera, address: Kyoto Information Processing Service co.,ltd., 260 Makieya-cho, Nijonoboru, Karasumadori, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu 604-0857, site title: Kyoto Information Processing Service co.,ltd.
- Mt. Daimonji, Kyoto City, camera title: Mt. Daimonji in Kyoto City, address: Kyoto Computer School, Nishikujoteranomae-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu 601-8407, site title: KCG KYOTO COMPUTER GAKUIN (SCHOOL)
- Toroyama-cho, Kyoto City, address: Nagaodani High School Kyoto Branch School, 476-1 Toroyamacho, Shijonoboru, Nishinotoindori, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu 604-8225 Japan, site title: Gion Festival Live Camera, camera title: Shijo Saitoin-noboru Toroyamacho Live Camera, camera before the entrance of the Kyoto Branch High School Nagaotani
- Ukyo-ku, Kyoto City, camera title: Kyoto Takao Momidiya Live Camera, address: Momidiya Bekkan, Takao-cho, Umegahata, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu 616-8292, site title: Hotel Momidiya
- Roadside Station, Maizuru City, camera title: Roadside Station Maiduru Port Live Camera, address: Roadside Station Maiduru Port Toretore Center, 905 Shimofukui, Maiduru-shi, Kyoto-fu 624-0946, site title: Roadside Station Maizuru Port “Tore Tore Center”
- Matsuo Temple, Maizuru City, camera title: Matsuo Temple Live Camera, in operation from 6:00 to 18:00, address: Matsuo-dera Temple, 532 Matsuo, Maiduru-shi, Kyoto-fu 625-0010, site title: Matsuo Temple
- Sandbar Mouth “Amanohashidate”, Miyadu City, address: Amanohashidate View Land, Monju, Miyadu-shi, Kyoto-fu 626-0001, site title: one of the three most scenic spots in Japan, Amano Hashidate View Land, Click the sandbar mouth photo in the left part of the site.
- Kyotango City, address: Kyotango City, Kyoto, site title: Kyotango City Hall, 889 Sugitani, Mineyama-cho, Kyotango-shi, Kyoto-fu 627-8567, camera title: Nature Cityscape Live camera, Click the blue Japanese camera links next to the map. Switch the camera channel, using the pull-down menu above the blue word, “Live Camera.”
- Kyoga Cape, Kyotango City, address: Kyoga Cape, Sodeshi, Tango-cho, Kyotango-shi, Kyoto-fu 627-0245, site title: Maizuru Coast Guard, camera title: View from Kyoga Cape Lighthouse
- City Council, Fukuchiyama City, camera title: Fukuchiyama City Council Live Relay, address: Fukuchiyama City Hall, 13-1 Naiki, Fukuchiyama-shi, Kyoto-fu 620-0035, site title: Fukuchiyama City Council
- Fukuchiyama City, camera title: Fukuchiyama City Office Rooftop Live Camera (Fukuchiyama Castle / Yuragawa Area), address: Fukuchiyama City Hall, 13-1 Naiki, Fukuchiyama-shi, Kyoto-fu 620-0035, site title: Fukuchiyama City Official Web Site
- Fukuchiyama City, camera title: Fukuchiyama City disaster prevention information cameras, 1. Tonyamachi, 2. Atsunakamachi, 3. Sasooshinmachi, 4. Ekimae-cho, 5. Horiguchi, 6. Higashibori, 7. Hazemiyamachi, 8. Hazemiyamachi, 9. Maeda, address: Fukuchiyama City Hall, 13-1 Naiki, Fukuchiyama-shi, Kyoto-fu 620-0035 site title: Fukuchiyama City Official Web Site
- Fukuchiyama City, Kyoto, address: Asahigaoka, Fukuchiyama City, Kyoto, site title: FM Tanba, Fukuchiyama, 79.0MHz, camera title: the roof live cam
- Ine Town, Kyoto City, address: “Asazuma District,” Ohara, Ine-cho, Yosa-gun, Kyoto 626-0422, camera title: Live view of the small village in Ine Town
- Ouchi Pass, Yosa-gun, Kyoto, address: Yosano-cho, Yosa-gun, Kyoto, site title: YOSANO-STYLE, Yosano Area Portal Site, camera title: Ouchi Pass Live Camera, Click the gif animation link above the camera explanation.
- Roads in Kyoto Prefecture, address: Miyazu City, Yosa-gun, Kyotango City, site title: Kyoto Road Information Providing System, Click the gray banners on the right side of the table.
- Bakuchi Cape, Maizuru City, camera title: Bakuchi Cape Live Camera, address: Sezaki, Maizuru City, Kyoto, site title: Maizuru City Coast Guard
- Kyotango City, camera title: Today’s Yuhigaura, address: Kyotango Yuhigaura Onsen Ryoriryokan Uminohana, 391 Hamadume, Amino-cho, Kyotango-shi, Kyoto-fu 629-3245, site title: Cooking Ryokan Uminohana
- Rivers in Kyoto, address: Ministry of Construction and Transportation Sabo Division, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu 602-8041, site title: Kyoto Prefecture river disaster prevention information
- KYOTO-JUKAN EXPRESSWAY, camera titles: Miyadu Amanohashidate IC, Maiduru Ohe IC, Ayabe Ankokuji IC, Kyotanbawachi IC, Kyotanbamizuho IC, site title: Kyoto Prefectural Road Corporation
Kyoto Prefecture Tourism Information
As for Kyoto Prefecture in Kinki Region, the north faces the Sea of Japan and Fukui Prefecture, the east Mie Prefecture and Shiga Prefecture, the south Osaka and Nara Prefecture, the west Hyogo Prefecture. The prefecture
soil area is 4,613 square km of 1.2% of the country and about 3/4 of the government area is mountains. The prefecture land extends to about 140km from the northwest of the Sea of Japan side to the inland of the southeast,
in boundary Tabayama in the central part of the prefecture the north is the climate of the Sea of Japan side and the south is inland climate.
The prefectural population is about 2.62 million people, the population of Kyoto City, the prefectural capital, is approximately 1.4 million people, more than half of the prefectural population. The prefectural land, which faces the Sea of Japan, the Maizuru Bay and the Wakasa Bay, is divided into “north” in which there are Tango Peninsula, Tango Mountains and Fukuchiyama Basin, “center” in which there are Tanba Plateau and Kameoka Basin, and “southern” in which there is Kyoto Basin.
Tango region is composed of Kyotango, Ine, Yosano, Miyazu and Maizuru, and there are attractions such as “Amanohashidate” of Japan Sankei, one of the three great views of Japan, Ine Urafune-ya group, Chirimen Kaido
(Crepe Road) and Maizuru red brick warehouses.
Tamba region is composed of Fukuchiyama, Ayabe, Kyotangocho, Nantan-cho and Kameoka, and there are tourism attractions such as Fukuchiyama Castle of Akechi Mitsuhide, Miyama Kayabuki no Sato (the village of thatched houses), Hozu River Rafting, Truck Trains and Yunohana Onsen.
Yamashiro region in the southern part of the prefecture consists of 7 Cities, 7 towns and one village, such as Nagaokakyo City and Uji City, and there are tourism attractions, such as Nagaokakyo trace, which is called phantom of capital, Byodoin, Ujigami Shrine and tea plantations of Uji tea.
In Kyoto City, the center of Kyoto Prefecture there is the Imperial Palace of Emperor of Japan, which became the residence of successive emperors, and there are many attractions that you can feel the history of one thousand years of the ancient capital Kyoto, such as Kinkakuji and Ginkakuji, the world cultural heritages, Kiyomizu Temple, Nijo Castle, Sanjusangendo, Kodai-ji Temple and Fushimi Inari shrine.
The local cuisines include “Kyoto pickles”, immerse Lightly Salted Kyoto traditional vegetables, and “Dengaku of Kamo eggplant”, the miso Dengaku of Kyoto traditional vegetables “Kamo eggplant”.