- Takachiho Town, camera titles: Takachiho-kyo (Gorge), Kunimigaoka, Shikimibaru Sukoyakanomori Camp Site, address: Takachiho Town Hall, 13 Mitai, Takachiho-cho, Nishiusuki-gun, Miyazaki-ken 882-1101, site title: Takachiho Town Hall
- Hinokage Town, camera title: Hinokage Town Disaster Prevention Camera, address: Hinokage Town Hall, 3398-1 Iwaigawa, Hinoka-cho, Nishiusuki-gun, Miyazaki-ken 882-0402, site title: Hinokage Town Hall
- Shiiba Village, camera title: Shiiba Village Live Cam, address: Shiiba Village Office, 1747-20 Shimofukura, Shiiba-son, Higashi Usuki-gun, Miyazaki-ken 883-1601, site title: Shiiba Village Office
- Hyuga City, camera title: Weather Live Cam, site title: isapa home area
- Kirishima volcano, camera title: Live information of Kirishima volcano, site title: Miyazaki office of River and National Highway
- Kobayashi City (currently unavailable) / Kobayashi District (Kobayashi City Hospital), Sugi District (Skimland Otsuribashi Bridge), Nojiri District (Nojiricopia Melon Road), Kobayashi City Hall
- Miyazaki City, camera titles: River Yodo (Oyodo-gawa), River Omaru (Omaru-gawa), site title: Miyazaki office of River and National Highway
- Miyazaki City, camera title: Miyazaki Main School of Civil Aviation College Live Camera, address: Civil Aviation College, 652-2 Akae, Miyazaki-shi, Miyazaki-ken 880-0912, site title: Civil Aviation College
- Shiiba county village, Higashiusuki, camera title: Shiiba Village Live Cam, address: Shiiba Village Office, 1747-20 Shimofukura, Shiiba-son, Higashiu suki-gun, Miyazaki-ken 883-1601, site titles: Shiiba Village Office
- Takachiho-cho / “The Takachiho Gorge”, “the Kunimigaoka hill,” “Siki Mihara Camp Site,” Takachiho town hallShinmoedake (currently unavailable) Takaharu-cho, Miyazaki Prefecture, NHK Miyazaki Broadcasting Bureau
- National Highway in Miyazaki, camera titles: National Highway Route 10 (Uchiyama District, Yotsuya District), Route 220 (Iruka Misaki, Miyaura District, Futa District), site title: Miyazaki Office of River and National Highway
- Surf Spots in Miyazaki, camera titles: Okuragahama and Kanegahama in Hyuga City, Ikuragahama, Kawaminami-cho, Hitotsuba, Aoshima and Kisakihama in Miyazaki City, Umegahama in Nichinan City, Koigaura in Kushima City, site title: “ii-nami.com”
- Hyuga City, camera title: Sunny weather camera, site title: “isapa home area”
- Weather in Miyazaki / Miyazaki City Hall, Miyakonojo City, Nichinan City, Nobeoka City, “weathernews”
- Nichinan City, camera titles: Sakaya farm potato field, address: Kyoya Distiller & Brewer Co.,Ltd., 2-3-2 Yutsu, Nichinan-shi, Miyazaki-ken 887-0001, site title: Kyoya Distiller & Brewer Co.,Ltd.
- Ebino City / Kirishima mountain range seen from Ebino Kogen, Internet Nature Information System
- Ebino City, address: 743 Kurishita, Ebino City, Miyazaki 889-4221, site title: Nagatani Liquor & Food Store
- Nishimera-mura / Murajyo Bridge and Yae Valley, Nishimera-mura Village Office
- Cape Toi Lighthouse / 80-2 Ono, Kushima City, Miyazaki, Miyazaki Maritime Safety Agency
- Rivers and Roads in Nobeoka, camera titles: Surveillance camera, Gokase-gawa (River Gokase), address: Nobeoka river national highway office, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, 1-2889 Onuki-machi, Onobeoka-shi, Miyazaki-ken 882-0803, site title: Nobeoka River National Highway Office
- Roads and Rivers in Miyazaki, camera titles: River Live Camera, Road Live Camera, Volcano Live Camera (during pause), address: Miyazaki office of River and National Highway, Daiku 2-39, Miyazaki-shi, Miyazaki-ken 880-8253, site title: Miyazaki River National Highway Office
Miyazaki Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural capital is Miyazaki City. The population of the prefecture is approximately 1.1 million people, and Miyazaki is about 400,000 people. There are rice, tobacco, sweet potato, radish, cucumber, green pepper, and livestock products, such as Miyazaki Jidori (chicken), which the former prefectural gover nor Higashikokubara raised its profile, in Miyazaki Prefecture, which is known as the Kingdom of agriculture and cattle.
There are specialties, such as Chicken Nanban, Hiyajiru, Gane, etc. and local cuisine, such as “charcoal-grilled chicken,” “Hiyajiru,” “Chicken Nanban.” There are a number of tourism resources, such as Ebino Kogen, Kirishima mountain range, Ikoma Kogen (plateau), Takachiho-kyo (Gorge), Kyomachi Onsen, Heiwadai Park, Aoshima, Sunmesse Nichinan. Including Mt. Karakuni, the highest peak in the range, a 1700m mountain, Kirishima mountain range is made from the volcanic group consisting of large and small 23, such as Takachihonomine (1,574 m), Shinmoedake (1421m) , Ohachi (1408m) . Shinmoedake erupted in 2011 and now it appears to be subsiding, but its volcanic activity is continuing. There are regulations entering the mountains that have ongoing volcanic activities, such as Shinmoedake and Nakadake. Ebino Kogen refers to a basin of 1200m above sea level, including the Kirishima mountain range, and it is the attraction of hiking that is designated as “the Kirishima Yaku National Park”. It is a natural treasure in which there are volcanic lakes such as Fudo Ike, Byakushi Ike, Rokkannon Miike, etc. and Nokaidou, Miyama Kirishima, cosmos, rapeseed blossom are vegetation. Takachiho Gorge is the valley that was made of lava flows of volcanic activity of Mt. Aso that were eroded by Gokasegawa (River Gokase). The Gorge has the cliff that reaches a height of up to 100m and continues 7km, and it is designated as a national scenic spot-natural monument. “Manai no taki (waterfall),” which is chosen as one of the 100 selections of waterfalls in Japan, is a highlight spectacular waterfall flowing from the 17m fall. It is crowded as a tourist attraction and you can also go near the waterfall in a boat, and night lights are up in the summer tourist season. There is the coastline of continuous ripples type of rocks called “Oni no Sentaku Ita (the washboard of demon),” which is designated as a national natural monument. Sunmesse Nichinan is the leisure facilitiy where Moai of Easter Island can be seen despite it is in Japan. There are seven Moai statues of 5.5m body height that were reproduced with the permission of the local Easter Island.