- Nara City, Oyodo-cho, Amakawa-mura and Totsugawa-mura, Nara, URL: http://www.kcn.jp/contents/live/, site title: KCN Live Camera Spots, camera titles and address: (A) “HARUKAS 58F”, (B) “HARUKAS 37F”, (1) “Kintetsu Nara Station”, Higashimukinaka-machi, Nara City, Nara, (2) Nara Medical University Hospital, 840 Shijo-cho, Kakihara-shi, Nara 634-8521, (3) “Oyodo Town Office, ” Higaimoto, Oyodo-cho, Yoshino-gun, Nara, (4) Nakayoshino Fire Department, Tsuchida,, Oyodo-cho, Yoshino-gun, Nara, “The Intersection of National Highway No.169 and No.370, Tsuchida Intersection,” (5) “The Suspension Bridge Tanize,” Tanize, Totsugawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara, (6) “National Highway No.168,” Uenoji, Totsugawa-mura,Yoshino-gun, Nara, (7) “Totsugawa Village Office,” Ohara, Totsugawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara, (8) “Nanairo District,” Nanairo, Totsugawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara
- Nara City, Nara, URL: http://sento1300.jp/index.html, address: Hachijo, Nara City, Nara, 630-8145, site title: Information Technology Support Network, camera title: The Four Scenes of the World Heritage, “Nara”
- Kintetsu Nara Staion and National Highway No.369, Nara, URL: http://www.kaneko-parking.co.jp/index.html, address: Nishimikado-machi, Nara City, Nara, site title: Kaneko Parking Area
camera title: Kaneko Parking Live Camera System, Click the light green banner below the road photo in the lower left of the site.
- Mt. Wakakusa, Nara City, Nara, address: Nobori Oji-cho, Nara City, Nara, site title: USTREAM, camera title: The Present Nara Live Camera (Mt. Wakakusa), view from the Prefectural Office of Nara
- Kinpusen-ji Temple, Yoshino-gun, Nara, URL: http://www.kinpusen.or.jp/livecamera.html, address: Yoshino-cho, Yoshino-gun, Nara, site title: Kinpusen-ji Temple, camera title: Zaodoh and Gomadan Live Camera
- Nara City, Nara, URL: http://www.sushi-kaneko.com/index_webcamera.html, address: Nishimikado-cho, Nara City, Nara, site title: Japanese Food Restaurant, “Yamatei Kaneko”, camera titles, from the left, (1) Todai-ji Temple, Prefectural Office and Mt. Wakakusa Area, (2) Kintetsu Nara Station and Higashimuki Mall Area and (3) Takaten Intersection
- Nara Omiya-dori, Nara City, Nara, URL: http://live.toyocollege.com/nara/, address: Omiya-cho, Nara City, Nara, site title: Toyo Gakuen School Corporation, camera title: Nara Omiya-dori Live Camera (near Aburazaka)
- Gojo City, Nara, URL: http://www.city.gojo.lg.jp/livecamera/index.html, site title: Live Cameras in Gojo City, Nara, camera titles, six cameras, from the left, (1) The Hall of Town Tradition 1, (2) The Hall of Town Tradition 2, (3) Uji Elementary School, (4) Anoh no Sato, Historical and Ethnographic Museum 1, (5) Anoh no Sato, Historical and Ethnographic Meseum 2, (6) Friendship Exchange Center
- Field Water Intake, Gorogoro Teahouse, Yoshino-gun, Nara, URL: http://5656chaya.iobb.net:50000/CgiStart?page=Single&Language=1, address: Dokawa, Oaza, Tenkawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara, site title: Gorogoro Teahouse, camera title: Field Water Intake, Gorogoro Teahouse
- Totsukawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara, URL: http://www.vill.totsukawa.lg.jp/www/contents/1170139685530/index.html, address: Totsukawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara, site title: Totsukawa Village Official Website, camera title: Totsukawa-mura Live Camera
four cameras, click the Japanese links or the cameras in the map, the yellow: The Suspension Bridge Tanise, the red: The Road Condition of Uenoji District, the green: The Village Office, the blue: The Road Condition of Nanairo District
- JR Yamato Line, Oji-cho, Nara, URL: http://sunq.jp/style/, address: Oji-cho, Kita Katsuragi-gun, Nara
site title: Thank You Dou, camera title: Oji-cho, Nara, Live Camera, Click the first photo image in the left side of the site.
- Abe Monjuin, Sakurai City, Nara, URL: http://www.abemonjuin.or.jp/, address: Abe, Sakurai City, Nara
site title: Abe Monjuin, camera title: The View of Sakurai City
- Mt. Kamino and Mt. Ikoma, Nara, URL: http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~leopon/star/, address: Yamazoe-mura, Yamabe-gun, Nara site title: Starry Sky Observation camera titles, from the top, (1) Mt. Kamino Sky View, Nara, (2) Mt. Ikoma, Nara
- The Sky of Mt. Kamino, Nara, address: Yamazoe-mura, Yamabe-gun, Nara, site title: USTREAM, camera title: Astronomy Starry night sky
- Yamato River, Nara, URL: http://www.kkr.mlit.go.jp/yamato/index.php, address: Yamato Koriyama City, Kawanishi-cho, Misato-cho, site title: Yamato River Office, camera title: The Downstream of Yamato River, Banjo-cho, Yamato Kouriyama City, Click the photo image link in the right side of the site.
- Meihan National Highway, Keinawa Expressway, etc., Nara, URL: http://www.kkr.mlit.go.jp/nara/index.php, address: Nara, site title: Nara National Highway Office, dozens of cameras in the site, click the road photo image links from the left side menu, the links of the cameras, of the site.
- Hase-dera Temple, Sakurai City, Nara, URL: http://mysv.dip.jp/~livecamera/index.html, address: Hatsuse, Sakurai City, Nara site title: Hase-dera Temple, Sakurai City, Nara
- Tenrikyo Oyasato, Tenri City, Nara, URL: http://www.tenrikyo.or.jp/cam/view1.html, address: Tenri City, Nara, site title: Tenrikyo, camera title: Live views of Tenrikyo HQs Main Sanctuary
- Mt. Yoshino, Yoshino-gun, Nara, URL: http://www.yoshinoyama.com/web_camera/index.htm (currently unavailable), address: Yoshinoyama, Yoshino-cho, Yoshino-gun, Nara, site title: Shin Yoshino Onsen, Tatsumi-ya, view of Mt. Yoshino from the roof of the Hotel Tatsumi-ya
- Mt. Kongo, Minami Kawachi-gun, Nara, URL: http://sv33.bestsystems.net/daqrl000/public_html/live/live_f.html, address: Chihaya Akasaka-mura, Minami Kawachi-gun, Nara, site title: Kongozan (Mt. Kongo) camera title: Kongozan Live Camera
- Yoshino River, Akino River, etc., Shimoichi Town, Nara, URL: http://www.town.shimoichi.nara.jp/sightseeing/camera.html, address: Shimoichi-cho, Yoshino-gun, Nara
site title: TOWN SHIMOICHI, camera title: Shimoichi Nature Camera four cameras, from the top, (1) Yoshino River, (2) Akino River, (3) Plum Grove Hirohashi, (4) Nyu River
Nara Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural capital of Nara is Nara City. The prefectural population is about 1.4 million people and population of Nara is about 36 million people. Nara Basin of northwest province is about only 8% of the prefectural land, it is the dense region where about 90% of the population lives. The south of the Yoshino River is called Yoshino southern mountains, and it is famous as much forest, Yoshino cedar locality. Once referred to as the “Yamato Province”, and it is the land that Yamato Court originated. Fujiwara-kyo (Fujiwara Capital) in Kashihara city and Heijo-kyo (Heijo
Capital) in Nara city were the former centers of politics . There are many cultural assets such as temples and shrines, and Nara is the prefecture with the most National Treasure buildings in Japan such as Todai-ji Temple, Kasuga Shrine and Toshodai-ji Temple.
In addition, “Buddhist Monuments in the Horyu-ji Area”, “Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara” and “Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range” have been registered as world cultural heritages. It is famous in the world as an ancient city along with Kyoto, in 2010 it was visited by tourists of about 44 million people.
The prefectural specialties are strawberries, watermelon, persimmon, tea, Narazuke, goldfish and Yoshino cedar. The local cuisines include “Kakinoha-zushi (persimmon leaves sushi)”, pressed sushi rice with fillets of fish wrapped in persimmon leaves, and “Miwa Somen“, purified noodles of stretched thin flour by hand total.
“Todai-ji Temple” in Nara city is the temple that was built by Emperor Shomu in the 8th century first half, and Todaiji Rushana-butsuzou, which is called the Great Buddha of Nara in general, is famous. The height of the Great Buddha is about 15m, width about 20m, the size of the face is also more than 5m, and it was burned twice, the current Buddha Statue is the statue that was revived in the Edo era.