- All Over Nara Prefecture, camera titles and address: (A) “HARUKAS 58F”, (B) “HARUKAS 37F”, (1) “Kintetsu Nara Station”, Higashimukinaka-machi, Nara City, Nara, (2) Nara Medical University Hospital, 840 Shijo-cho, Kakihara-shi, Nara 634-8521, (3) “Oyodo Town Office, ” Higaimoto, Oyodo-cho, Yoshino-gun, Nara, (4) Nakayoshino Fire Department, Tsuchida,, Oyodo-cho, Yoshino-gun, Nara, “The Intersection of National Highway No.169 and No.370, Tsuchida Intersection,” (5) “The Suspension Bridge Tanize,” Tanize, Totsugawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara, (6) “National Highway No.168,” Uenoji, Totsugawa-mura,Yoshino-gun, Nara, (7) “Totsugawa Village Office,” Ohara, Totsugawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara, (8) “Nanairo District,” Nanairo, Totsugawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara, site title: KCN Live Camera Spots,
- Nara City, camera title: The Four Seasons of the World Heritage, “Nara,” address: Hachijo, Nara City, Nara, 630-8145, site title: Information Technology Support Network
- Kinpusen-ji Temple, Yoshino-gun, address: Kinpusen-ji Temple, 2498 Yoshinoyama, Yoshino-cho, Yoshino-gun, Nara-ken 639-3115, camera title: Zaodoh and Gomadan Live Camera
- Nara Omiya-dori, Nara City, camera title: Nara Omiya-dori Live Camera (near Aburazaka), address: Nagaodani High School Nara School, 1-115-1 Omiya-cho, Nara-shi, Nara-ken 630-8115, site title: Toyo Gakuen School Corporation
- Mt. Wakakusa, camera title: Nara Wakakusa-yama LiveCam, address: Hattori Taxi Corporation, 723-11 Kitanosho-cho, Nara-shi, Nara-ken 630-8451, site title: Hattori Taxi Corporation
- Gojo City, camera titles, six cameras, from the left, (1) Uchi Elementary School, (2) Machinami Denshokan (The Hall of Town Tradition), (3) Anoh no Sato, Historical and Ethnographic Museum, (4) Friendship Exchange Center, site title: Gojo City’s Official Website
- Tenkawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, camera title: Field Water Intake, Gorogoro Teahouse, address: Gorogoro Teahouse, Dokawa, Oaza, Tenkawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara, site title: Gorogoro Chaya
- Totsukawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, address: Totsukawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, Nara, site title: Totsukawa Village Official Website, camera titles: “Totsukawa Village Live Camera,” five cameras, click the Japanese links or the cameras in the map, the pink: Tentsuji Pass, the yellow: The Suspension Bridge Tanise, the red: The Road Condition of Uenoji District, the green: The Village Office, the blue: The Road Condition of Nanairo District
- JR Yamato Line, Oji-cho, address: Oji-cho, Kita Katsuragi-gun, Nara, site title: Thank You Dou, camera title: Oji-cho, Nara, Live Camera, Click the first photo image in the left side of the site.
- Abe Monjuin, Sakurai City, address: Abemonjuin, 645 Abe, Sakurai-shi, Nara-ken 633-0054, site title: Abe Monjuin, camera title: The View of Sakurai City
- Mt. Kamino and Mt. Ikoma, address: Yamazoe-mura, Yamabe-gun, Nara site title: Starry Sky Observation camera titles, from the top, (1) Mt. Kamino Sky View, Nara, (2) Mt. Ikoma, Nara
- The Sky of Mt. Kamino, Nara, camera title: Astronomy Starry night sky, address: Yamazoe-mura, Yamabe-gun, Nara, site title: USTREAM
- Yamato River, address: Yamato Koriyama City, Kawanishi-cho, Misato-cho, site title: Yamato River Office, camera title: The Downstream of Yamato River, Banjo-cho, Yamato Kouriyama City, Click the photo image link in the right side of the site.
- Meihan Expressway and Keinawa Expressway, address: Nara, site title: Nara National Highway Office, dozens of cameras in the site, click the road photo image links from the left side menu, the links of the cameras, of the site.
- Mt. Kongo, Minami Kawachi-gun, address: Chihaya Akasaka-mura, Minami Kawachi-gun, Nara, site title: Kongozan (Mt. Kongo) camera title: Kongozan Live Camera
- Yoshino River, Akino River, etc., Shimoichi Town, address: Shimoichi-cho, Yoshino-gun, Nara, site title: TOWN SHIMOICHI, camera titles: Shimoichi Nature Camera four cameras, from the top, (1) Yoshino River, (2) Akino River, (3) Plum Grove Hirohashi, (4) Nyu River
Nara Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural capital of Nara is Nara City. The prefectural population is about 1.4 million people and the population of Nara City is about 360,000 people. Nara Basin of northwest province is about only 8% of the prefectural land, it is the dense region where about 90% of the population lives. The south of the Yoshino River is called Yoshino southern mountains, and it is famous as much forest, Yoshino cedar locality. Once referred to as the “Yamato Province”, and it is the land that Yamato Court originated. Fujiwara-kyo (Fujiwara Capital) in Kashihara city and Heijo-kyo (Heijo Capital) in Nara city were the former centers of politics . There are many cultural assets such as temples and shrines, and Nara is the prefecture with the most National Treasure buildings in Japan such as Todai-ji Temple, Kasuga Shrine and Toshodai-ji Temple.
In addition, “Buddhist Monuments in the Horyu-ji Area”, “Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara” and “Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range” have been registered as world cultural heritages. It is famous in the world as an ancient city along with Kyoto, in 2010 it was visited by tourists of about 44 million people.
The prefectural specialties are strawberries, watermelon, persimmon, tea, Narazuke, goldfish and Yoshino cedar. The local cuisines include “Kakinoha-zushi (persimmon leaves sushi)”, pressed sushi rice with fillets of fish wrapped in persimmon leaves, and “Miwa Somen“, purified noodles of stretched thin flour by hand total.
“Todai-ji Temple” in Nara city is the temple that was built by Emperor Shomu in the 8th century first half, and Todaiji Rushana-butsuzou, which is called the Great Buddha of Nara in general, is famous. The height of the Great Buddha is about 15m, width about 20m, the size of the face is also more than 5m, and it was burned twice, the current Buddha Statue is the statue that was revived in the Edo era.