- Nishiawakura Village, camera title: Weather and Road Information in Nishiawakura Village (National Highway No.373), address: Nishiawakura Village Office, 2 Kageishi, Nishiawakura-son, Aida-gun, Okayama-ken 707-0503, site title: Nishiawakura Village Hall
- Ombara Kogen, Kagamino Town, camera title: Panorama and Lakeside Live Camera, address: Ombara Kogen Ski Resort, 2037 Kamisaibara, Kagamino-cho, Tomata-gun, Okayama-ken 708-0601, site title: Ombara Kogen Ski Resort
- Kagamino Town, Tomata-gun, cameras : ①Okutsukei (Okutsu Valley), ②Ishigoe National Highway 179, ③Lake Onbara, ④Tomi Lodge, ⑤Notoro Onsen, ⑥Roadside Station Okutsu Onsen, site title: Kagamino Town Official Website
- Tomata Dam, cameras: ① the dam seen from the dam downstream, ② Lake Okutsu (storage tank), ③ Sugi Bridge of Yoshino River, Dam downstream, address: Tomata Dam Management Office, 1592 Habu, Kagamino-cho, Tomata-gun, Okayama-ken 708-0434, site title: Tomata Dam Management Office
- Maniwa City, camera titles: “Live Cameras in Maniwa City,” Daigozakura, Bear Valley Snow Resort, Hiruzen Sanza, Nakahiruzen, Kamihiruzen and Ranch, National Highway 482, Asahikawa (Hiruzen Kaminagata), Yubara Onsen, Kuriya River, Asahikawa (Tsugitaru), National Route 181 (Mikamo), Mikamoshukuba-zakura (Sakura), Katsuyama Townscape conservation area (Machiura), Kanbanotaki (Falls), Tsukitagawa River, Asahikawa (Katsuyama), Misakagawa River (Kuze), Roadside Station Daigonosato, Fumon-ji Temple, Kouchigawa River (Shimokawachi), Hokubo Cosmos Village, Hokubo Dam, site title: Maniwa City Hall
- Maniwa City, address: Hiruzen Kogen Center Joyful Park, 1205-197 Hiruzen Kamifukuda, Maniwa-shi, Okayama-ken 717-0602, site title: Hiruzen Kogen Center, Joyful Park
- Hiruzen Kogen, Maniwa City, camera title: Hiruzen Live Camera, address: Hiruzen Tourist Association, 303-1 Hiruzentomiyamane, Maniwa-shi, Okayama-ken 717-0503, site title: Hiruzen Tourist Association Official Website
- Hiruzen Sanza, Maniwa City, camera title: Hiruzen Sanza from Hilzen Highland, address: Hiruzen Kogen, Hiruzenkamifukuda, Maniwa-shi, Okayama-ken, site title: Internet Nature Information System
- Maniwa City, address: Kappo Ryokan (Hotel) Okamoto, 2603 Kuse, Maniwa-shi, Okayama-ken 719-3201, site title: Okamoto Kappo Ryokan
- Maniwa City, camera title: Hokubo Cosmos village, Fureai Center cosmos village handicrafts, site title: Maniwa City Hall
- Yubara Onsen, Maniwa City, camera title: Yubara Onsen Live Camera, address: Petit Hotel Yubara Resort, 68 Yubara Onsen, Maniwa City, Okayama-ken 717-0402, site title: Petit Hotel Yuhara Resort
- Yunogo Onsen, Mimasaka City, address: Yumogo Onsen Ryokan Cooperative Association, Yunogo, Mimasaka-shi, Okayama-ken 707-0062, site title: Yunogo Onsen, Yunogo Onsen Ryokan Association
- Shinjo Village, camera title: “Gaisen Sakura (Cherry Tree), Izumo Street Shinjo Inn Waki HONJIN Kishiro-tei”, site title: Shinjo village office, address: Izumo Kaido Shinjoyado Waki Honjin Kiyo-tei, Shinjo-mura, Maniwa-gun, Okayama-ken 717-0201
- Niimi City, camera titles: ①Niimi City Hall Roof, ② National Route 180 (near the entrance to the village of Niimi Senya Onsen Ibuki), ③National Route 182 (near the tunnel Kunosaka), ④National Route 180 (Near the Akechi tunnel), ⑤Prefectural Road No. 8 (near Nizato Tanita Pass), ⑥National Route 180 (Near Chiyasane), ⑦Niimi Station, River Cameras: ①Takao Showa Bridge, ②Saihou Edo Bridge, ③Shimonagaya, ④Shingo Shimokoujiro, ⑤Karamatsu, site title: Niimi City Network Camera (weather, roads, rivers), Niimi Information Management Division
- Niimi City, camera titles: ①Niimi City (Takao, Niimi City), ②Niimi Station, ③the road conditions of Senya Hanami in Niimi City, Management source: Niimi City Information Technology Study Group
- Kibichuo-cho, Kaga-gun, camera title : Kibi Plaza Live Camera, address: Kibikogen Urban Services Co., Ltd., 4860‐6 Yoshikawa, Kibi Chuo-cho, Kaga-gun, Okayama-ken 716-1241, site title: Kibikogen City, Kibikogen Urban Services Co., Ltd.
- Ibara City, camera title: Hoshizora Park Live Camera, address: Ibara City Hoshizora Park, 1165-54 Uto, Bisei-cho, Ibara-shi, Okayama-ken 714-1405, site title: Bisei Town Tourism Association
- Ibara City, camera title: The Weather of Bisei Astronomical Observatory “Weather Camera,” address: Bisei Astronomical Observatory, 1723-70 Okura, Bisei-cho, Ibara-shi, Okayama-ken 714-1411, site title: Bisei Astronomical Observatory
- Ibara City, camera title: “Ibara city seen from the roof of Active Life Ibara,” Ibara Station Intersection, Sports Park, Izue and Takaya, Kyogamaru, Ibara City Hall, Ibara Municipal Hall, address: Activelife Ibara, 12-1 Nanukaichi-cho, Ibara-shi, Okayama-ken 715-0014, site title: Ibara City Hall
- Okayama coast, site title: “Okayama Coast Live Camera, Crisis Management Division of Okayama Prefecture”, camera title: Hinase-cho in Bizen City, Ushimado in Setouchi City , Kogushi in Okayama City, Uno in Tamano City, Tamashima in Kurashiki City ,Yorishima in Asakuchi City , Kasaoka in Kasaoka City
- Okayama City, camera title: Seto Inland Sea from the southern end of Okayama City, site title: On-Air Co., Ltd.
- Okayama City, address: the Okayama Branch of Hakata Vehicle Plant (Shinkansen garage), camera title: “Today’s Shinkansen, bullet train live camera”
- Okayama City, camera title: ①Ogura Bridge, ②Kanagawa Bridge, ③Katsuragi Bridge, ④Kiyoku Seien, Mitsu Branch, Okayama City, site title: Disaster Information & Event information delivery camera Links
- Uno Port, site title: Uno Port Live Camera, address: Nippon Information Control System Inc., 1-2-12 Uno, Tamano City, Okayama
- Seto Inland Sea, camera title: Seto inland sea from Mt. Washuzan, Okayama Kurashiki (Mt. Washuzan), site title: Internet Nature Information System, address: Fukiage, Shimotsui, Kurashiki City, Okayama
- Setouchi, camera title: From shipbuilding plants Ushimado Setouchi, Okayama Prefecture, site title: Advanced Electronic Chart System for PC (AECS)
- Shouo-cho, Katsuta-gun, camera title: River and Road Surveillance Cameras (Disaster Information), address: Shouo Town Hall, 201 Katsumada, Shouo-cho, Katsuta-gun, Okayama 709-4316, site title: Shouo Town Official Website
- Farmer’s Market, Shuo Town, camera title: North Village Live Camera, address: Okayama Farmer’s Market North Village, 1100 Oka, Shuo-cho, Katsuta-gun, Okayama-ken 709-4311, site title: Shuo Town Official Website
- Rivers in Okayama, camera titles: Yoshii-gawa, Kongou-gawa, Asahi-kawa, Takahashi-gawa, Oda-gawa, Onoda-gawa, address: Okayama River Office, 2-4-36 Shikada-cho, Kita-ku, Okayama-shi, Okayama-ken 700-0914, site title: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Chugoku Development Bureau, Okayama River Office
- National and Prefectural Highways, site title: Okayama Prefecture Winter Road Meteorological Information System, management: Okayama Prefecture Civil Engineering Department Road Maintenance Division Conservation Team
- National Route 53, camera title: National Route 53 Kuroyama Pass, site title: Michi Navi Okayama, management: National Highway Office Okayama
Okayama Prefecture Tourism Information
Okayama Prefecture in the southeast of Chugoku region, and its eastern part is adjacent to the Hyogo Prefecture, its northern part is adjacent to the Tottori Prefecture, its western part is adjacent to the Hiroshima Prefecture, and its southern part is adjacent to the Kagawa Prefecture across the Inland Sea, and it has about 90 islands. The northern part is surrounded by the Chugoku Mountains and the southern part is surrounded by the Seto Inland Sea, and the north is the Sea of Japan side climate with much snow.
In the northern part of Okayama, Chugoku Mountains and Kibi-kogen (Kibi Plateau) spread and the Asahi River, the Takahashi River, the Yoshii River flow, and in the southern part Okayama-heiya (Okayama Plain) spreads. Okayama city of the prefectural capital is the Setouchi type climate with little rainfall, and it is referred to as “Sunny Country Okayama”.
The prefectural land area is 7,113 square km. The prefecture population is about 1.93 million people, and Okayama City, the prefectural capital and a city designated by ordinance, has a population of about 71 million, and Kurashiki City, a city of about 47 million people, and the only two cities of the prefecture south account for 60% of the total prefecture population. The Prefecture name is derived from the Okayama Castle that was built in the hill of Okayama area of current prefectural capital in the Warring States period.
There are countless attractions such as “Hiruzen Kogen (Hiruzen Plateau)” of dairy zone of Jersey cattle, “Mimasaka Miyu (Three Onsen)” of the northern Yubara, Okutsu and Yunogo, “Mito Kairakuen” of stroll garden, “Okayama Korakuen”, one of the Three Great Gardens of Japan, along with “Kenrokuen” of Kanazawa Prefecture, “Kurashiki aesthetic area”, in which merchant Machiya and storehouses are lined, “Seto Ohashi Bridge”, which extends the entire length about 9.4km, “old Shizutani School”, which was built in 1701 and was designated as a specila historic site, “Okayama Castle”of the Okayama Bizen clan, “Bicchu Matsuyama Castle” in Takahashi city, which is one of the Japan’s three Mountain Castles.
In addition, there are local cuisines such as “Okayama-zushi (Okayama Sushi)”, “Bara-zushi (Bara Sushi)”, which is also referred to as the gorgeous “Matsuri-zushi (Festival Sushi)” in which seafood and the riches of the soil are assorted, and “Mamakari-zushi (Rice Borrowing Sushi)”, which is said that the rice (mama) is borrowed from the house next door because it is too delicious.