- Osaka Lighthouse, Osaka, URL: http://www6.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/05kanku/osaka/livecamera.html, address: Chikko, Minato-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, site title: Osaka Coast Guard Office, camera title: Osaka Lighthouse Live Camera
- Mt. Kongo, Minami Kawachi-gun, Osaka, URL: http://1000m.chihayaakasaka.osaka.jp/, address: Chihaya, Akasaka-mura, Minami Kawachi-gun, Osaka, site title: Chihaya Star and Nature Museum, camera title: Kongo-san Chihaya Park LIVE
- Yao Airport, Hachio City, Osaka, URL: http://k-air.co.jp/livecamera/livecamera_yao.html, address: Kuko, Yao City, Osaka, site title: Kyoritsu Aerial Photography Co., Ltd., camera title: Live Camera Yao Airport
- Keihan Gotenyama Station, Maikata City, Osaka, URL: http://live.toyocollege.com/gotenyama/ (currently unavailable), address: Gotenyama-cho, Maikata City, Osaka, camera title: Keihan Gotenyama Station Live Camera, view from Higher Vocational School Kinki Information
- Keihan Kyobashi Station, Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://live.toyocollege.com/kyobashi/, address: Katahama, Tsushima-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, camera title: Keihin Kyobashi Station Live Camera, view from UBIK Kyobashi School
- Senbayashi Station, Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://live.toyocollege.com/senbayashi/, address: Oriental Fashion Design College, Shimizu, Asahi-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, camera title: Keihan Senbayashi Station Live Camera
- Kansai University, Suita City, Osaka, URL: http://www.kandai-koyukai.com/livecam.html, address: Yamatemachi, Suita-shi, Osaka, site title: KANSAI University Alumuni Association, camera title: the view of Senriyama campas, from the rooftop of the Media Park, “Ryofukan”
- Mt. Kongo, Minami Kochi-gun, Osaka, URL: http://www.kongozan.net/live/live_f.html, address: Chihaya, Akasaka-mura, Minami Kochi-gun, Osaka, site title: Kongozan (Mt. Kongo), camera title: Mt. Kongo Live Camera
- Itami Airport, Toyonaka-shi, Osaka, address: Harada Minami, Toyonaka-shi, Osaka, site title: USTREAM, camera title: Itam Airport, airplane before landing
- Photovoltaic Power Plant, Sakai-shi, Osaka, URL: http://www.kepco.co.jp/corporate/energy/newenergy/solar/index.html, address: Nishi-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka, site title: The Kansai Ecectir Power Co., Ltd., camera title: Sakai Photovoltaic Power Plant Live View, for popularization of new energy
- Fishing Park, Sennan-gun, Osaka, URL: http://www.town.misaki.osaka.jp/kyotsu/ky_page/ky_page_0021.html, address: Koshima, Tanagawa, Misaki-cho, Sennan-gun, Osaka, site title: Sea Fishing Park, “Totto Park Koshima”, camera title: Totto Park Koshima Live View
- Tower of the Sun, Suita-shi, Osaka, URL: http://park.expo70.or.jp/livecam.html, address: Suita-shi, Osaka, site title: Commemorative Organization for the Japan World Exposition ’70, camera title: Expo Park Live Camera
- Yamato River, Kashiwabara City, Osaka, URL: http://www.kkr.mlit.go.jp/yamato/index.php, address: Kashiwabara City, Osaka, site title: Yamato River Office, Kinki Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, cameras along the Yamato River, click the cameras in the map
- Takatsuki City and Hokusetsu Range of Mountains, Osaka, URL: http://www.city.takatsuki.osaka.jp/db/shaso/, address: Toen-cho, Takatsuki-shi, Osaka, site title: Takatsuki City (Office), camera title: Weather in Takatsuki
- Higashi Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://www.higashiosaka.info/, address: Kami Ishikiri-cho, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka, site title: Maido de Now Higashi Osaka, camera title: Higashi Osaka City from the Hotel Seiryu in Ishikiri-cho, the camera operated by the Tourisum Association Higashi Osaka
- Yodo River, Osaka, URL: http://www.yodogawa.kkr.mlit.go.jp/live/live/index.html, address: Osaka, site title: Yodogawa River Office, camera title: Yodo River Live View, Click the images of the monitors in the right side of the site.
- Higashi Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://www.ptech.jp/live.html, address: Nagatanaka, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka, site title: Ptech Co., Ltd., camera title: from the top, three cameras (1) out of order, (2) Hanshin Expressway toll Nagata Higashiosakasen Live Camera, (3) the Northwest Camera from the office
- Neyagawa Station, Neyagawa City, Osaka, URL: http://www.neyagawa-genki.net/public/camera1/, address: Higashi Otoshi-cho, Neyagawa City, Osaka, 572-0042, site title: neyagawa-genki.net, camera title: Neyagawa City Station West Exit Live Camera, Click the blue Japanes camera link with the blue arrow in the left side of the site.
- Umeda Sky Building, Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://www.skybldg.co.jp/use/live.html, address: Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, site title: Umeda Sky Building, camera title: four cameras, from the left (1) the view from the observation deck, (2) 40th stage, (3) wonder square #1, (4) wonder square #2
- Isshin-ji Temple, Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://www.isshinji.or.jp/camera.html, camera title: Aisaka, Tennoji-ku, Osaka City, site title: Isshin-ji Temple, the temple of Buddha bone, cineration and segaki (Buddhist rite), camera title: the left camera, (1) outside, the right camera, (2) inside of main hall
- Osaka Nihonbashi, Osaka City, Osaka, address: Nanbanaka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, site title: USREAM, camera title: Osaka Nihonbashi, Ota Road (Geek Road), Live Camera
- Satsukiyama Zoo, Osaka, URL: http://www.wombat-tv.com/, address: Satsukigaoka, Ikeda City, Osaka, 563-0029, site title: Satsukiyama Zoo, camera title: Satsukiyama Zoo Wombat Webcam, two cameras, the left camera, “Inside,” the right camera, “Outside”
- Shinsaibashi, Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://www.shinsaibashi.or.jp/livecamera/index.html, address: Shinsaibashisuji, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, site title: Shinsaibashisuji Mall Official Web Site, camera title: Shinsaibashisuji Mall Live Broadcasting
- Electronics Stores, Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://webcam.kyohritsu.com/LIVE/index-silicon.html, address: Nihonbashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, site title: Silicon House, Kyoritsu Electoronic Industry Co., Ltd., three cameras in the store, the first floor, the second, the third, one camera on the roof of the building, view of the city]
- Osaka Bay, Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://www.bioweather.net/livecam/index2.php?kyoten=13, address: Nankokita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, site title: Bio Weather service, camera title weather live camera, bioweather observatory
- Taiko-en, Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://www.taiko-en.com/, address: Amijima-cho, Miyakojima-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, site title: Taiko-en, camera title: Garden Live Camera (A) the restaurant, Ryukusere, on the banks of the waterfall, (B) the chapel surrounded by trees, (C) the restaurant of Japanese food, “Hyotan,” in the pond
- Higashi Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://www.higashiosaka-komeito.gr.jp/, address: Aramoto Kita, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka, site title: New Komeito Party, the members of the City council Higashi Osaka, camera title: Higashi Osaka View Web Camera
- Osaka City, Osaka, URL: http://www.canacana.net/livecam4_kitamuki_seisiga.htm, address: Osaka City, siete title: Higurashi Saijiki, camera title: the sky of the Osaka City
- Osaka University Pharmaceutical Sciences, Takatsuki City, Osaka, URL: http://msc.oups.ac.jp/cam/index.html, address: Nasahara, Takatsuki City, Osaka, site title: molecular structure & chemistry Lab., Osaka University Pharmaceutical Sciences, camera title: CURRENT CAMPAS
- Mountains, Osaka, URL: http://www-cds.osaka-bousai.net/en/chihayaakasaka/index.html, camera URL: http://www-cds.osaka-bousai.net/en/chihayaakasaka/LangCamera.html, address: Chihaya Akasaka-mura, Minami Kawachi-gun, Osaka, camera title: Height Camera, (1) Mt. Satsuki, (2) Mt. Ikoma, (3) Mt. Izumikatsuragi
- Minoh Waterfall, Minoh City, Osaka, URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/%E7%AE%95%E9%9D%A2%E5%A4%A7%E6%BB%9D, address: Minoh City, site title: USREAM, camera title: Minoh Waterfall, the Minoh waterfall in the Minoh National Park Meiji Forest one of the Japanese 100 Waterfalls Chosen
- Highways, Osaka, URL: http://eonet.jp/highway/, address: Osaka, site title: Traffic Kansai, Highway Traffic Information, Click the camera icons in the road map.
- Rivers, Osaka, URL: http://www.osaka-kasen-portal.net/camera/kannai_all.html, address: Osaka, site title: the Public System of River Images in Osaka, Click the tiny black camera icons in the map
- Hanshin Expressway, Osaka, URL: http://www.hanshin-tech.co.jp/, address: Awaza, Nishi-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, site title: Hanshin Expressway R&D Company Limited, camera title: Live View from the Head Office
Osaka Prefecture Tourism Information
Osaka Prefecture in Kinki Central is in contact with Nara Prefecture, Wakayama Prefecture, Kyoto Prefecture and Hyogo Prefecture. The prefectural land area is 1,899 square kilometers, which is 0.5% of the country, and the prefecural population is about 8.86 million people, third place in the nation, following Tokyo and Kanagawa, and the population density is the second only to Tokyo in the nation. As it is said “Tokyo in East Japan and Osaka in West Japan”, Osaka is the center of economy and culture in West Japan. The population of the prefectural capital, Osaka City, accountes for approximately 30% of the entire county, which is about 2.87 million people. Gross Prefectual Production of Osaka, an indicator of prefectural economic activity, is about 40 trillion yen, second place in the nation, and it does not extend to about 90 trillion yen of Tokyo, but surpass about 33 trillion yen of Aichi Prefecture, the third place, and about 30 trillion yen of Kanagawa Prefecture, the fourth in the nation.
Osaka used to be referred to as the “the kitchen of the world”, and it was the center of economy in which goods in Japan gathered and commerce was conducted. In the era of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Osaka Castle was fortificated and Osaka became the center of Japanese politics. Because Osaka faced the Osaka Bay and also became a transportation hub, Kurayashiki (Daimyo’s City Storehouse) of various clans were lined and trading with rice and specialty products from all over the country were made. They were transported across the country by boat after finishing the transaction.
Osaka region is roughly divided into Settsu region of the north, once Settsu Province existed, Kawachi region” of the east, Kawachi Province, and Senshu region of the south, Izumi Province. Settsu region is also known as Hokusetsu region, which is divided with the Osaka city area. Furthermore, Kawachi region is divided into Kitagawachi, Nakakawachi and Minamikawachi, and Senshu region can be divided into the Senboku, including the Sakai, and the Sennan along the Osaka Bay, including Kansai International Airport.
As Osaka tourist destinations there are “Expo Memorial Park” with the tower of the sun in Suita city, “Nintoku Tennouryo (the royal tomb of Emperor Nintoku)” in Sakai city, “Kyu Teppou Kaji Yashiki (Old Gunsmith Mansion)”, “Shitennoji (the temple of four heavenly kings)” in Osaka city, which was built by Prince Shotoku, “Osaka Castle” of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, “Tekijuku (a private school for Western studies)” of Ogata Koan, “Osaka Museum of History”,
“Instant Ramen Museum”, the World’s Largest Aquarium “Osaka Aquarium KAIYUKAN”, “Suntory Yamazaki Distillery”, “Universal Studios Japan”, ” Tsutenkaku” with Billiken,” Meiji no Mori Minoh National Park”, “Dotonbori”, “Nanba Grand Kagetsu” where Yoshimoto new comedies are staged, “Nozaki Kannon of Jigen-ji Temple”, “Ishikiri shrine” and so on.
There are local cuisines such as “Hakozushi (sushi using a box in cooking)”, suchi of pressed ingredients of sushi rice, red snapper and conger eel, “Shiromiso Zoni“, a white miso soup containing round rice cakes and vegetables, “okonomiyaki“, which is said Osaka is originated, and “takoyaki (octopus dumplings)”, the baked flour stirred in a broth with the ingredients such as octopus and green onions.