- Nose Town, camera titles: Road Conditions Live Camera – Haragatawa Tunnel, Roadside Station “Michinoeki Kurinosato,” address: Nose Town Hall, 28 Shukuno, Nose-cho, Toyono-gun, Osaka-fu 563-0341, site title: Nose Town Official Web Site
- Satsukiyama Zoo, Ikeda City, camera title: Wombat TV, address: Satsukiyama Zoo, 2-5-33 Ayaha, Ikeda-shi, Osaka 563-0051, site title: Satsukiyama Zoo Wombat Webcam, two cameras, the left camera, “Inside,” the right camera, “Outside”
- Ina River, Ikeda City, camera title: Ina River Live Camera, address: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kinki Regional Development Bureau Inagawa River Office, 2-2-39 Ueikeda, Ikeda-shi, Osaka-fu 563-0027, site title: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kinki Regional Development Bureau Inagawa River Office
- Takatsuki City, camera title: The Weather of Takatsuki City, address: Takatsuki City Hall Main Building, 2-1 Toen-cho, Takatsuki-shi, Osaka-fu 569-0067, site title: Takatsuki City Official Web Site
- Osaka University Pharmaceutical Sciences, camera title: Osaka University Pharmaceutical Sciences Live Camera, address: 4-20-1 Nasahara, Takatsuki-shi, Osaka 569-1041, site title: Osaka University Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Tower of the Sun, Suita City, address: Expo70’s Commemorative Park, 10-13 Senribanpakukoen, Suita-shi, Osaka-fu 565-0826, Expo70’s Commemorative Park, site title: Commemorative Organization for the Japan World Exposition ’70
- Osaka International Airport, Toyonaka City, camera title: Osaka International Airport (Itami Airport) Live Camera, address: Osaka International Airport, 3-555 Hotarugaikenishi-machi, Toyonaka-shi, Osaka-fu 560-0036, site title: JAL Weather Information
- Osaka International Airport, camera title: HD Osaka Airport Live Camera, site title: USTREAM
- Osaka International Airport, camera title: HD Osaka Airport Second Live Camera (Umeda Weather Camera), site title: USTREAM
- Umeda, Osaka City, camera title: HD Umeda Information Camera, address: Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 530-0001, site title: USTREAM
- Abenoharukas, Osaka City, camera title: Abenoharukas Live Camera 37F and 58F, address: Abenoharukas, 1-1-43 Abenosuji, Abeno-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 545-8545, site title: USTREAM
- Osaka Lighthouse, camera title: Osaka Lighthouse Live Camera, address: Osaka Coast Guard, 4-10-3 Chikko, Minato-ku, Osaka-shi-Osaka-fu 552-0021, site title: Osaka Coast Guard Office
- Yao City, camera title: Northeast direction of Yao Airport (Tennoji / Rokko-shama direction), address: Kyoritsu Air Survey Co.,LTD., 2-12 Kuko, Yao-shi, Osaka 581-0043, site title: Kyoritsu Aerial Photography Co., Ltd.
- Matsubara City, camera title: Matsubara City River Monitoring System, address: Matsubara City Hall Water and Water Supply Administration Division Water Supply Administration Office, 1-1-1 Ao, Matsubara-shi, Osaka-fu 580-0043, site title: Matsubara City River Monitoring System
- Mt. Kongo, Minami Kawachi-gun, camera title: Kongo-san Chihaya Park LIVE, address: Chihaya Star and Nature Museum, 1313-2 Chihaya, Chihaya Akasaka-mura, Minamikochi-gun, Osaka 585-0051, site title: Chihaya Star and Nature Museum
- Keihan Gotenyama Station, Maikata City, address: Kinki Information High Vocational School, 1-43-1 Nagisanishi, Hirakata-shi, Osaka-fu 573-1178, camera title: Keihan Gotenyama Station Live Camera, view from Higher Vocational School Kinki Information
- Keihan Kyobashi Station, Osaka City, address: UBIK Kyobashi School, 2-10-5 Katamachi, Tsushima-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 534-0025, camera title: Keihin Kyobashi Station Live Camera, view from UBIK Kyobashi School
- Senbayashi Station, Osaka City, camera title: Keihan Senbayashi Station Live Camera, address: Oriental Fashion Design College, 1-1-6 Shimizu, Asahi-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 535-0021
- Mt. Kongo, Minamikochi-gun, camera title: Mt. Kongo Live Camera, address: Chihaya, Akasaka-mura, Minamikochi-gun, Osaka, site title: Kongozan (Mt. Kongo)
- Itami Airport, Toyonaka-shi, Osaka, camera title: Itam Airport, airplane before landing, address: Washu co., ltd., 1 chome 15-1 Haradaminami, Toyonaka-shi, Osaka 561-0805, site title: USTREAM,
- Sakai Solar Power Plant, Sakai City, address: Sakai Solar Power Plant, 4-cho Chikkoshinmachi, Nishi-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka 592-8331, site title: The Kansai Electric Power Co., Ltd., camera title: Sakai Solara Power Plant Live View, for popularization of new energy
- Takemoto Piano, Sakai City, camera title: Takemoto Piano Live Camera, address: Takemoto Piano, 3-107-17 Kannabe-cho, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka-fu 590-0984, site title: TAKEMOTO PIANO CO., LTD.
- Fishing Park, Sennan-gun, address: 455-1 Koshima, Tanagawa, Misaki-cho, Sennan-gun, Osaka 599-0314, site title: Sea Fishing Park, “Totto Park Koshima,” camera title: Totto Park Koshima Live View
- Yamato River, Kashiwabara City, address: Kashiwabara City, Osaka, site title: Yamato River Office, Kinki Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, cameras along the Yamato River, click the cameras in the map
- Takatsuki City and Hokusetsu Range of Mountains, address: Toen-cho, Takatsuki-shi, Osaka, site title: Takatsuki City (Office), camera title: Weather in Takatsuki
- Yodo River, address: Osaka, site title: Yodogawa River Office, camera title: Yodo River Live View, Click the images of the monitors in the right side of the site.
- Higashi Osaka City, address: P-tech Co.,ltd., Artale Nagata 1001, 1-1-14 Nagatanaka, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka 577-0013, site title: P-tech Co., Ltd., camera titles: from the top, three cameras (1) out of order, (2) Hanshin Expressway toll Nagata Higashiosakasen Live Camera, (3) the Northwest Camera from the office
- Umeda Sky Building, Osaka City, address: Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, site title: Umeda Sky Building, camera titles: four cameras, from the left (1) the view from the observation deck, (2) 40th stage, (3) wonder square #1, (4) wonder square #2
- Isshin-ji Temple, Osaka City, camera title: Aisaka, Tennoji-ku, Osaka City, camera titles: the left camera, (1) outside, the right camera, (2) inside of main hall, address: 2-8-69 Osaka, Tennoji-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 543-0062, site title: Isshin-ji Temple, the temple of Buddha bone, cineration and segaki (Buddhist rite)
- Shinsaibashi, Osaka City, camera title: Shinsaibashisuji Mall Live Broadcasting, address: Shinsaibashisuji, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, site title: Shinsaibashisuji Mall Official Web Site
- Soemon Town, Osaka City, camera title: Soemon-cho Shopping Street Live Camera, address: Shopping district promotion association / secretariat, Edel Plaze Building 2F, 4-4 Soemon-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 542-0084, site title: SOEMON-CHO
- Electronics Stores, Osaka City, address: Kyohritsu Electronic Industry Co., Ltd., 5-8-26 Nihonbashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 556-0005, site title: Silicon House, Kyoritsu Electoronic Industry Co., Ltd., three cameras in the store, the first floor, the second, the third, one camera on the roof of the building, view of the city]
- Osaka Bay, Osaka City, address: Nankokita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, site title: Bio Weather service, camera title: weather live camera, bioweather observatory
- Taiko-en, Osaka City, address: TAIKO-EN, 9-10 Amijima-cho, Miyakojima-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 534-0026, site title: Taiko-en, camera title: Garden Live Camera (A) the restaurant, Ryukusere, on the banks of the waterfall, (B) the chapel surrounded by trees, (C) the restaurant of Japanese food, “Hyotan,” in the pond
- Osaka-jo Castle, Osaka City, camera title: Nakanojima and Osaka-jo Castle Live Cameras, address: Osaka Merchandise Mart, 1-7-31 Otemae, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 540-6591, site title: OMM
- Higashiosaka City, camera title: Higashi Osaka View Web Camera, address: Komeito Hikaeshitsu, Higashiosaka City Hall 20F, 1-1-1 Aramotokita, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka-fu 577-0011, site title: New Komeito Party, the members of the City council Higashi Osaka
- Osaka City, camera title: the sky of the Osaka City, address: Osaka City, site title: Higurashi Saijiki
- Kansai International Airport, camera title: Kansai International Airport Live Camera, address: Kansai International Airport, 1 Kita, Senshukuko, Izumisano-shi, Osaka-fu 549-0001, site title: JAL
- Mt.Satsuki, Mt.Ikoma and Mt.Izumikatsuragi, address: Chihayaakasaka-mura, Minami Kawachi-gun, Osaka, camera titles: Height Camera, (1) Mt. Satsuki, (2) Mt. Ikoma, (3) Mt. Izumikatsuragi
- Minoh Waterfall, Minoh City, address: Minoh City, site title: USREAM, camera title: Minoh Waterfall, the Minoh waterfall in the Minoh National Park Meiji Forest one of the Japanese 100 Waterfalls Chosen
- Highways, address: Osaka, site title: Traffic Kansai, Highway Traffic Information, Click the camera icons in the road map.
- Rivers in Osaka Prefecture, address: Osaka, site title: the Public System of River Images in Osaka, Click the tiny black camera icons in the map
Osaka Prefecture Tourism Information
Osaka Prefecture in Kinki Central is in contact with Nara Prefecture, Wakayama Prefecture, Kyoto Prefecture and Hyogo Prefecture. The prefectural land area is 1,899 square kilometers, which is 0.5% of the country, and the prefecural population is about 8.86 million people, third place in the nation, following Tokyo and Kanagawa, and the population density is the second only to Tokyo in the nation. As it is said “Tokyo in East Japan and Osaka in West Japan”, Osaka is the center of economy and culture in West Japan. The population of the prefectural capital, Osaka City, accountes for approximately 30% of the entire county, which is about 2.87 million people. Gross Prefectual Production of Osaka, an indicator of prefectural economic activity, is about 40 trillion yen, second place in the nation, and it does not extend to about 90 trillion yen of Tokyo, but surpass about 33 trillion yen of Aichi Prefecture, the third place, and about 30 trillion yen of Kanagawa Prefecture, the fourth in the nation.
Osaka used to be referred to as the “the kitchen of the world”, and it was the center of economy in which goods in Japan gathered and commerce was conducted. In the era of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Osaka Castle was fortificated and Osaka became the center of Japanese politics. Because Osaka faced the Osaka Bay and also became a transportation hub, Kurayashiki (Daimyo’s City Storehouse) of various clans were lined and trading with rice and specialty products from all over the country were made. They were transported across the country by boat after finishing the transaction.
Osaka region is roughly divided into Settsu region of the north, once Settsu Province existed, Kawachi region” of the east, Kawachi Province, and Senshu region of the south, Izumi Province. Settsu region is also known as Hokusetsu region, which is divided with the Osaka city area. Furthermore, Kawachi region is divided into Kitagawachi, Nakakawachi and Minamikawachi, and Senshu region can be divided into the Senboku, including the Sakai, and the Sennan along the Osaka Bay, including Kansai International Airport.
As Osaka tourist destinations there are “Expo Memorial Park” with the tower of the sun in Suita city, “Nintoku Tennouryo (the royal tomb of Emperor Nintoku)” in Sakai city, “Kyu Teppou Kaji Yashiki (Old Gunsmith Mansion)”, “Shitennoji (the temple of four heavenly kings)” in Osaka city, which was built by Prince Shotoku, “Osaka Castle” of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, “Tekijuku (a private school for Western studies)” of Ogata Koan, “Osaka Museum of History”,
“Instant Ramen Museum”, the World’s Largest Aquarium “Osaka Aquarium KAIYUKAN”, “Suntory Yamazaki Distillery”, “Universal Studios Japan”, ” Tsutenkaku” with Billiken,” Meiji no Mori Minoh National Park”, “Dotonbori”, “Nanba Grand Kagetsu” where Yoshimoto new comedies are staged, “Nozaki Kannon of Jigen-ji Temple”, “Ishikiri shrine” and so on.
There are local cuisines such as “Hakozushi (sushi using a box in cooking)”, suchi of pressed ingredients of sushi rice, red snapper and conger eel, “Shiromiso Zoni“, a white miso soup containing round rice cakes and vegetables, “okonomiyaki“, which is said Osaka is originated, and “takoyaki (octopus dumplings)”, the baked flour stirred in a broth with the ingredients such as octopus and green onions.