- Nasu Town, Nasu-gun, URL: http://www.ayado.com/, camera title: “Sora Live Camera”, site title: the inn of hand-cut log house “SORA”, address: 1373-2 Oshima, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, Tochigi 329-3223
- Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, URL: http://www.mtjeans.com/green/, address: Mount Jeans Ski Resort Nasu, 966 Oshima, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun 329-3223, site title: Nasu Gondra
- Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, URL: http://www.town.nasu.lg.jp/, camera titles: ① Nasu Daimaru Live Camera, address: Prefectural Nasu Daimaru Free Parking, Yumoto, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, Tochigi, ② Toge-no-Chaya Parking Live Camera, address: Toge-no-Chaya, Yumoto, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, Tochigi, site title: Nasu town hall
- Nasudake, URL: http://www.dif.pref.tochigi.lg.jp/main.asp?screen=camera&area_no=5, camera title: Nasudake Live Camera, ① Ropeway Live Camera, Yumoto, Nasu-machi, ② Nasu joint ranch live camera video, Oshima, Nasu-machi, site title: Real-time rainfall and river water level observation information
- Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, URL: http://www2a.biglobe.ne.jp/~nasu/camera/index.html, camera title: Nasu’s Window, Above sea level 600m (center of Nasu), site title: Nasu Kogen
- Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, URL: http://www.nasu-resort.com/, site title: Nasu Highland, address: Towa Nasu Resort Co. Ltd., 3376 Takakuotsu, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, Tochigi 325-0303
- Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, URL: http://www.nasuhai.co.jp/, camera title: Nasu Highland Park, site title: Nasu Highland Park, leisure land surrounded by nature of Nasu, address: Nasu Highland Park, 3375 Takakuotsu, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, Tochigi 325-0303
- Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, URL: http://www.shalom.jp/live.html, camera title: Pension Shalom Garden, pastureand the old town Kuroiso, site title: Pension Shalom, address: Pension Shalom, 3669-5 Takakuotsu, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, Tochigi 325-0303
- Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, URL: http://www.camp-cabins.com/, camera title: “Camp stadium pond splashing water sound” to enjoy the northern Kanto Nasu prime location, site title: Camp and Cabins Nasukogen, address: Camp and Cabins Nasukogen, 5861-2 Takakuko, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, Tochigi 325-0304
- Nasushiobara City, URL: http://www.dp-nasu.com/webcam/index.html, camera title: Current driving palette Nasu, site title: Driving Palette Nasu, address: Driving Palette Nasu, 307-17 Takabayashi, Nasushiobara-shi, Tochigi 325-0107
- Nasushiobara City, URL: http://www6.nasuinfo.or.jp/~livecamera/livemain.htm, address: Momiji Valley, 1425-60 Sekiya, Nasushiobara-shi, Tochigi 329-2801, site title: Momiji Valley Large Suspension Bridge, Air walk of the entire length of 320m
- Nasushiobara City, URL: http://www6.nasuinfo.or.jp/~monogatari/, address: Shiobara Monogatarikan, 747 Shiobara, Nasushiobara-shi, Tochigi 329-2921, camera title: State Road 400, Shiobara Momiji Valley Suspension Bridge, site title: Shiobara Monogatarikan
- Nasushiobara City, URL: http://www.hunter.co.jp/winter/index.php, camera titles: ① Hunter Mountain Lily Plain, ② Lily Park, ③ Summit, site title: Hunter Mountain Shiobara Ski Resort, address: Hunter Mountain Shiobara, Maeguro, Yumotoshiobara, Nasushiobara-shi, Tochigi 329-2922
- Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, URL: http://ffk-s.com/, camera title: Now the current Nasu (altitude 800m), site title: ffk’s Homepage
- Nikko City, URL: http://yunishikawa-kawamata-okukinu.jp/ (camera not in operation), camera title: View from rooftop Tourism Associationof Yunishigawa, Kawamata and Okukinu Onsen Tourist Association
- Nikko City, URL: http://www.nikko-kankou.org/livecamera/, camera titles: Nikko Area; ① Yunokohan 1, ② Yunokohan 2, ③ Yutaki, ④ Senjogahara and Nantaisan, ⑤ Chuguji, Nikko Futarasan Jinja, ⑥ Chuzenji-ko (Lake Chuzenji), ⑦ Chuzenji Lake Shore and Torii Gate, ⑧ Kegon Falls and Lake Chuzenji, ⑨ Kirifurinotaki (Kirifuri Falls), ⑩ Nikko Futarasan Jinja, ⑪ Kamihashi (Bridge), ⑫ Around Kamihashi, ⑬ Tobu Nikko Station, Kinugawa and Kawaji Area; ① Ryuo-kyo (Dragon King Gorge), ② Kinugawa Onsen, ③ Kawaji Onsen, ④ Kinugawa Onsen Station, ⑤ Kinutateiwa Otsuribashi (Large Suspension Bridge), ⑥ Tateiwa, Yunishigawa, Kawamata and Okukinu Area; Tourism Association rooftop, site title: Nikko Travel Navi, Nikko City Tourism Association Official Site
- Setoaikyo, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/kinudamu/cctvsetoaikyou/, camera titles: ① Kawamata Dam, ② Setoaikyo suspension bridge, ③ Azumaya, ④ Setoaikyo, ⑤ Nikko mountain ranges, site title: “Setoaikyo” LIVE Camera, Kinugawa Dam integrated management office
- Nyohosan, URL: http://ippo.jp/livecam/livecam.html, camera title: Nyohosan Live, site title: Pension Hajimenoippo, address: Pension Hajimenoippo, 1541-2371 Tokorono, Nikko-shi, Tochigi 321-1421
- Matsubara Town, Nikko City, URL: http://www.nikko-sakaeya.com/shop/livecamera_s.shtml, address: Tobu Nikko Station Shop of “Sakaeya”, the village of Yuba, Matsubara-cho, Nikko-shi, Tochigi Prefecture 321-1406, site title: Sakaeya Co.
- Nikko City, URL: http://www.kanayahotel.co.jp/nkh/livecam/index.html, address: Nikko Kanaya Hotel, 1300 Kamihatsuishi-machi, Nikko-shi, Tochigi 321-1401, site title: Nikko Kanaya Hotel
- Nikko City, URL: http://www.bussanshokai.com/camera/, address: Kanaya Hotel Bakery Tobu Nikko Station Shop, “La Saison”, 1-7 Matsubara-cho, Nikko-shi, Tochigi 321-1406, camera title: Tobu Nikko Station Live Camera, site title: Nikko Bussan Shoukai
- Nikko Toshogu Kamihashi Bridge, URL: http://www.nikko-asaya.jp/livecamera.shtml, address: 1111 Kamihatsuishi-machi, Nikko-shi, Tochigi 321-1401 (in front of Nikko Toshogu Kamihashi Bridge), site title: Rest House Asaya
- Nikko City, URL: http://www.shinkyo.net/livecamera.shtml, address: Shinkyo, Kamihatsuishi-cho, Nikko-shi, Tochigi, camera title: Live Camera Shinkyo Futarasan Shrine, site title: NikkoFutarasan Shrine
- Nikko Futarasan Shrine, URL: http://www.futarasan.jp/index.shtml, address: camera title: Headquarters, Chugushi, site title: Nikko Futarasan Shrine
- Nikko City, URL: http://www.meiji-yakata.com/kirifuri/ (camera not in operation), address: Yama-no-restaurant, 1546-2 Tokorono, Nikko-shi, Tochigi 321-1421camera title, : Kirifuri Waterfall, site title: Kirifuri Kogen Yama-no-restaurant
- Nikko City, URL: http://nikko.4-seasons.jp/live/camera.shtml#liveYumono, camera titles: Nikko Live Cameras, ① Yumoto Onsen, ② Yutaki Falls, ③ Mt. Nantai Summit (Okumiya), ④ Futarasan Jinja (Chugushi), ⑤ Chuzen-ji Temple (Tachiki Kannon), ⑥ Futarasan Jinja (Honsha), ⑦ Shinkyo, site title: Nikko Kanko Live Johokyoku
- Lake Chuzenji, Nikko City, URL: http://www.hana-an.jp/livecamera/, address: Hotel Hana-an, 2480 Chugushi, Nikko-shi, Tochigi 321-1661, camera title: Hana-an Live Camera, site title: Nikko Chuzenjiko Onsen Hotel Hana-An
- Nikko Chuzenji Lakeside, URL: http://www.chuzenji-pension.com/livecamera.shtml, address: Chuzenji Pension, Chuzenjikohan, Nikko-shi, Tochigi 321-1661, site title: Chuzenji Pension
- Nikko City, URL: http://www.sanbonmatsu.com/weather/, address: Sanbonmatsu Chaya, 2493 Chugushi, Nikko-shi, Tochigi 321-1661, camera title: The state of the Mt Nantai, site title: Sanbonmatsu Chaya
- Nikko City, URL: http://www.yutaki.com/livecamera.shtml, address: Yutaki Rest House, 2499 Yumoto, Nikko-shi, Tochigi 321-1662, camera title: Yutaki Live Camera, site title: Yutaki Rest House
- Nikko City, URL: http://www.sizenken.biodic.go.jp/live/view.php?camera_no=81, address: Yumoto, Nikko-shi, Tochigi, Japan, camera title: Lake Yunoko in Oku-Nikko, site title: Internet Nature Information System
- Nikko City, URL: http://www.nikkoyumoto.com/livecamera.shtml, address: Okunikko Kogen Hotel, 2549-6 Yumoto, Nikko-shi, Tochigi 321-1662, camera title: Yumoto Onsen Live Camera, site title: Oku-Nikko Yumoto Onsen Ryokan Kyodo Kumiai (Cooperative Association)
- Takamatsu-cho, Utsunomiya, URL: http://www.nikko-circuit.jp/, camera title:Nikko Circuit, 984 Takamatsu-cho, Utsunomiya-shi, Tochigi 321-0416, camera title: Nikko Circuit Course, site title: Nikko Circuit
- Nikko City, URL: http://kinugawa-kawaji.dohome.net/live/, camera titles: ① Ryuokyo (Gorges), ② Kinugawa Onsen, ③ Kawaji Onsen, ④ Kinugawa Onsen Station, ⑤ Kinutateiwa Otsuribashi (Large Suspension Bridge), ⑥ Tateiwa, site title: Kinugawa and Kawaji Onsen Tourism Association
- Utsunomiya City, URL: http://www.orion-st.jp/web_camera.html, address: Orion Street Mageshi-cho commercial cooperative, 3-11 Mageshi-cho, Utsunomiya-shi, Tochigi 320-0803, camera title: Orion Street, site title: Orion Street shopping district
- Utsunomiya City, URL: http://www.berry.co.jp/studio-camera/index.php, address: FM Tochigi, 1-2-1 Chuo, Utsunomiya-shi, Tochigi 320-0806, camera title: RADIO BERRY STUDIO, site title: RADIO BERRY
- Utsunomiya City, URL: http://www.gyozakan.jp/index.html, address: 1-6 Miyamirai, Utsunomiya-shi, Tochigi 321-0969, camera title: Utsunomiya Gyoza Museum Event Square, site title: Utsunomiya Gyoza Museum
- Utsunomiya City, URL: http://www.fskatoh.com/, address: Kato Fishing Tackle Shop, 2401 Ishii-cho, Utsunomiya-shi, Tochigi 321-0912, camera title: Today’s Kinugawa River Live Camera, site title: Kato fishing tackle shop
- Moka City, URL: http://www.city.moka.tochigi.jp/, address: Dai-machi, Moka-shi, Tochigi, camera title: Moka City “SL Live Camera”, site title: Moka City Hall
- Haga County Motegi Town, URL: http://www.twinring.jp/webcamera_m/, address: TWIN RING MOTEGI, 120-1 Hiyama, Motegi-machi, Haga-gun, Tochigi 321-3597, camera title: Twin Ring Motegi Course, site title: Mobility Land, Inc.
- Mamada Station, URL: http://www.mamada.biz/, address: Akatsuki, Oyama-shi, Tochigi, camera title: Mamada Station Live Camera, site title: Mamada Town Navi
- Karasawayama Jinja, URL: http://www.karasawayama.com/, address: Karasawayama Jinja, 1409 Fuji-cho, Sano-shi, Tochigi 327-0801, camera title: Karasawayama Jinja, site title: Karasawayama Jinja
- Ashikaga City, URL: http://watarase.ashikaga.tv/, address: Tavern “Uro”, 2-3-17 Tori, Ashikaga-shi, Tochigi 326-0814, camera title: Watarasebashi Live Camera, site title: Ashikaga Telivision USTREAM
- Watarase River, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/watarase/watarase_livecamera10.html, address: Tanaka-cho, Ashikaga-shi, Tochigi, camera title: Real-time video of Watarase River, site title: Watarase River Office
- Oyama City, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/tonejo/cctv/, camera title: Omoi River, Uzuma River, Tone River, Watarase River, site title: Tonegawa River upstream office
- National Highway Route 4and 50, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/utunomiya/utunomiya_index002.html, camera titles: Tochifuku Bridge, Shinbansui Bridge, Nasuno Bridge, site title: Utsunomiya National Highway Office
- Kokaigawa River Kinugawa River, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/shimodate/shimodate_index017.html
address: Shimodate River Office, Niginari, Chikusei-shi, Tochigi, camera titles: Utsunomiya City, Chikusei City, Joso City, Moka City, site title: Shimodate River Office, Shimotsuke City, camera titles: Disaster Prevention Cameras (Rivers) ① Sugata River (Minowa bridge), ② Tagawa River (Tanijiga Bridge), site title: Shimotsuke City Hall
- Prefecture Roads, URL: http://www.kendo.pref.tochigi.lg.jp/roadinfo/, camera titles: Road information cameras (CCTV), site title: Tochigi Prefecture Prefecture Road management information
Tochigi Prefecture Tourism Information
Tochigi Prefecture in the north of Kanto region iand is the inland prefecture that is in contact with Fukushima Prefecture, Gunma Prefecture, Ibaraki Prefecture and Saitama Prefecture. The prefectural population is about 2 million people, and the population of the prefectural capital, Utsunomiya City, is about 50 thousand people. After the domain system was abolished, the current Tochigi Prefecture was born with the merger of Utsunomiya Prefecture and Tochigi Prefecture in 1873. The prefectural name is derived from Tochigi town, the prefectural capital at the time. The area of the prefecture is 6,408 square km, about 84km from east to west, and is 98km from north to south.
In the northwest of the prefectural land, there are mountainous areas, such as Nasu mountain range, Taishaku mountains and Ashio mountains, and in the eastern part of the prefecture there are Yamizo Mountains, and in the central part of the prefecture there are wider plains. In northwest part of the prefecture, Nikko City, there are altitude 2,000m class mountains, such as Shiranesan, Nantaisan, Nyohosan, Taishakuyama and Suzugatake.
Kinunuma Swamp in Nikko City is said to be the highest altitude marshy grassland in Japan and a high moor in the altitude of 2,000m. In addition, wetlands and Watarase basins of Okunikko are registered in the Ramsar Convention
for the purpose of protection of wetlands and waterfowls. More than half of the prefectural land is forest area and agricultural land accounts for about 20%. The Tohoku Expressway and the Tohoku Shinkansen run vertically in the prefecture and in the south Kitakanto motorway cross the prefecture.
As the tourist destinations of the prefecture Nikko, Kinugawa, Nasu are famous and there are famous hot springs such as Kinugawa Onsen, Nikko Yumoto Onsen, Nasu Onsen, Shiobara Onsen and others. In addition, nine national
treasure buildings and 94 important cultural assets buildings of Nikko Futarasan Jinja (Shrine), Nikko Toshogu and Nikkosan Rinnoji Temple, have been registered in the world’s cultural heritage as “shrines and temples of Nikko”. The traditional craft “Yukitsumugi” is designated as an important intangible cultural heritage of the country and UNESCO intangible cultural heritage.
The typical agricultural and livestock products of Tochigi Prefecture are strawberry, chrysanthemum, Koshihikari, beef, pears, milk and so on, and “Tochiotome” is the strawberry that is known as a specialty product representing Tochigi. The regional cuisines are “Shimotsukare”, the stews that Salmon head and chips of soybean and vegetables are stewed with sake lees, “Chitakesoba”, the buckwheat noodles with the soup made of “Chichitake (Lactarius volemus)”, “Utsunomiya gyoza”, the dumpling of the brand product that is a registered trademark of Utsunomiya Dumpling Association.