- Magosaki Lighthouse, camera title: Video from Magosaki Lighthouse, address: Magosaki Lighthouse, Fukuchi, Tosadomariura, Naruto-cho, Naruto City, Tokushima (Tokushima Coast Guard), site title: Maritime Information and Communication System
- Barber Takeuchi, site title: Barber Takeuchi, address: Barber Takeuchi, Kitatonomachi, Hayasaki, Muya-cho, Naruto City, Tokushima
- Kawauchi-cho, Tokushima, camera title: Yoshinogawa River Live Camera, address: Komatsu Higashi, Kawauchi-cho, Tokushima City, Tokushima, site title: CHILDA@, Click “YOSHINO river” to view the live camera.
- Showa-cho, Tokushima City (now paused), camera title: Landscape of Natural Street Lights, address: Towakogyo Co., Ltd., 4-12 Showa-cho, Tokushima City, Tokushima, site title: Towakogyo Co., Ltd.
- Tokushima City, camera title: Current Tokushima Live Camera, address: JRT Shikoku Broadcasting Co.,Ltd., Tokushima City, Tokushima, site title: JRT Weather Information System MICOS
- Tokushima Station, camera title: Live Camera Tokushima Station, address: Jonai, Tokushima-cho, Tokushima City, Tokushima site title: USTREAM
- Golf Course in Awa City, camera title: the current state of golf course, address: J Classic Golf Club, 176-1 Akizuki Meigetsu, Donari-cho, Awa City, Tokushima, site title: J Classic Golf Club
- Mima City, camera title No.1: Shikoku Saburou no Sato, address: 39 Sakaime, Mima-cho, Mima City, Tokushima, camera title No.2: Mimuragaoka, address: Mimuragaoka Promote Exchange Accomodation, 18 Higashi Otani, Waki-machi, Mima City, Tokushima, site title: Mima City
- Tsurugi-san (Mt. Tsurugi), camera title: “Live Camera Tsurugi-san,” address: Higashi Iyasugeoi, Miyoshi City, Tokushima, site title: “Let’s go to the mountain,” (Tsurugi-san Tourism Promotion Council)
- Tsurugi-san, camera title: Tsurugi-san Live Camera, address: Tsurugi-san Tourism Mountain Lift Co., Ltd., 205-25 Higashi Iya Sugeoi, Miyoshi City, Tokushima, site title: Tsurugi-san (1955m)
- Miyoshi, camera 1: (large camphor tree of Kamo) the rooftop of the town hall building, camera 2: Park Buburu (Yoshino River), camera 3: comprehensive sports park Ogawadani (Yoshino River), camera 4: (edge of Minoda) Oasis Yoshino, camera 5: Sansan Ohashi Bridge (Yoshino River), Miyoshi town hall
- Hashikura-ji Temple in Miyoshi, address: Hashikura-ji Temple, 1006 Shudu Kuratani, Ikeda-cho, Miyoshi City, Tokushima 778-0020, site title: Konpira Okunoin Hashikura-ji Temple, Click the camera icons in the right side menu, “Honden (Main Shrine)” and “Goma-den.”
- Miyoshi City, address: Shiozuka plateau campsite, 205 Hirano, Yamashiro-cho, Miyoshi City, Tokushima, site title: Shiozuka Plateau
- Miyoshi City, camera titles: Okuiya Futae Kazura Bridge, Kazura Bridge, Koboke Observatory, Shioduka Plateau, Kurosawa Kogen, Tsurugisan (Mt. Tsurugi), Hashikura-ji Temple (Main Shrine), Ikawa Ski Resort Kaina-yama, Forest of Health and Friendship, Roadside Station Mino (Michi no Eki Mino), Iya Tunnel, Ikeda Dam, Inouchidanigawa (River), Ooboke-kyo (Valley), Naruto Ikeda Line (Shudu), Nishi Iya Old Tollgate, site title: “Ooboke / Iya Tourist Infromation, Shikoku Tokushima Miyoshi City Sightseeing Site,” management: Miyoshi tourist office
- Ski Resort in Miyoshi City, camera title: Ski Resort Live Camera, the summit and the foot of Mt. Kaina, address: Ikawa Ski Resort Kaina-yama, Iuchi, Ikawa-cho, Miyoshi City, Tokushima, site title: Ikawa Ski Resort Kaina-yama
- Miyoshi City, camera title: live camera Baba, site title: ICN (Ikeda Cable Network) Inc.
- Bentenyama, site title: Bentenyama (Mt. Benten), address: Benten-yama (Mt. Benten), 3 Kanaiso-cho, Komatsujima City, Tokushima, the lowest natural mountain in Japan (Altitude 6.1m)
- Katsuura-cho and Kamikatsu-cho, camera titles: Tsukigatani-Spa Live Camera, Masaki Dam Live Camera, Hoshitani Bridge live camera, site title: “Katsuura town + Kamikatsu town presents live camera”
- Uchiduma Coast, address: ONO GLASS WORKS, 450 Kouchi, Mugyo-cho, Kaifu-gun, Tokushima, site title: ONO GLASS WORKS
- Yoshinogawa River, camera titles: “Yoshino live video,” ①Yoshino River Bridge, ②Near the Tenth Weir, ③Near Awa Central Bridge, ④Near Iwadu Bridge, ⑤Near Miyoshi Ohashi Bridge, ⑥Near Odera, site title: Tokushima Office of River and National Highway, Shikoku Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land. Inflastructure and Transport
- Kaiyo-cho, site title: “Kaifu County Regional Intranet, Kaiyo Town Website,” camera titles: Minami Town Disaster prevention camera ①Minami Town Water Division, ②Sea Turtle Museum, ③Near Kitakouchi Tanigawa Midstream, ④Tai District, Mugyo Town Disaster prevention camera ①Mugyo Town Hall, ②Board of Education of Mugyo Town, ③Western nursery, Kaiyo Town Disaster prevention camera ①Hainan Marine Center, ②Near the mouth of Kaifu River, ③Hotel Riviera, ④Near midstream of Shishikuigawa River
- Nakagawa River and Kuwanogawa River, camera titles: Nakagawa River Furusho Point, Kuwanogawa River Ohara Point, Live video is deliveried only during flood, site title: Nakagawa River Office
Tokushima Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural capital of Tokushima is Tokushima City. The population of the prefecture is 770,000 people. Tokushima was once called “Awa country” because chestnut was taken in the area, which was once ruled by Sengoku Daimyo Mr. Miyoshi. There are famous tourism resources such as “Awa Odori,” “Naruto no Uzushio (Whirlpools of Naruto),” “Iyakei (Iya Valley),” “Oboke-Koboke,” “Tsurugi-san (Mt. Tsurugi),” and “Yoshino River.”
“Naruto no Uzushio (Whirlpools),” a strait that is located between Magosaki in the city of Naruto and Awaji Island, are seen at low tide and high tide. “Uzu no Michi (Road of Vortex)” is the prefectural facility that was installed in the girders of the Onaruto Bridge, and the air promenade that extends to 450m makes you feel as if you were standing on the sea and looking down into the whirlpools.
Moreover, there is also a powerful look at a stone’s throw away in the whirlpools cruise ship, feeling the sense of smell of the tide. “Yoshino River” is the largest river in Shikoku, which is 192km totl length and accounts for 20% of the Shikoku area. There is “Oboke-Koboke”, the valley that was born through 200 million years, in the basin, and it is famous for rafting and Oboke sightseeing boat down the valley. “Tsurugi-san (Mt. Tsurugi)” is the second highest mountain in West Japan, which is a religious sacred mountain of 1955m altitude, and it is higher mountain to Mount Ishizuchii. The mountain is relatively easy to climb thanks to a mountain lift.
“Awa Odori” is one of the nation’s largest festivals, which more than one million tourists visit every year, and is the lantern festival dance that can be called typical presence of Tokushima tourism. The slogan of the dance, “The fool dancing, the fool seeing, if both are fool, it’s a loss not to dance.” is famous, and the dance “Awa Odori” is listed in the three major Japanese lantern festivals along with “Nishimonai no Bon Odori” in Ugo town in Akita Prefecture and “Gujo Odori”. “Awa Odori” is the largest festival of the prefecture of Tokushima and tourists flock to see it from all over the country. In Tokushima Awa Odori Kaikan, you can watch Awa Odori even if it is not a festival season.
There are some local cuisines such as “Soba-gome Zousui (buckwheat rice porridge),” the fruit of buckwheat boiled with vegetablesand meat, and “Bouze no Sugata Zushi,” which is made from “Bouze (butterfish)” and “Japanese citrus.”