- Tokyo Sky Tree, URL: http://www.dh-ryogoku.com/skytree/, address: Yokozuna, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, site title: Dai-ichi Hotel Ryogoku, camera title: Tokyo Sky Tree, the Live Broadcast from the roof of the Hotel (105m above sea level)
- Tokyo Sky Tree, Taito-ku, URL: http://ken-first.com/index.html (camera not in operation), address: Hanakawado, Taito-ku, Tokyo, site title: Ken First Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Sky Tree, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, URL: http://www.tokyo-skytree.jp/en/, address: Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, site title: Tokyo Sky Tree Official Site, camera title: The Present Tokyo Sky Tree, Click the small Sky Tree image in the right middle of the site.
- Tokyo Sky Tree, Taito-ku, URL: http://asakusa.kanx.biz/, address: Keisei Sankopo Asakusa, 1-5-14, Nishiasakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0035, site title: Tokyo Sky Tree Live Camera, Fixed Point Observation from Asakusa Area
- Rainbow Bridge, Daiba, URL: http://www.grandpacific.jp/ (camera not in operation), address: Daiba, Taito-ku, Tokyo, camera title: view from Odaiba, view of the Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo Tower, Haneda Airport and Tokyo Sky Tree
- Tokyo Sky Tree, Taito-ku, address: Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, site title: Ustream, camera title: Sky Tree Live
- Tokyo Sky Tree, Tokyo, address: about 850m away from Tokyo Sky Tree, camera title: Tokyo Sky Tree Live from Sekima
- Tokyo Sky Tree, Katsushika-ku, URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nekote101, address: Katsushika-ku, Tokyo, site title: USTREAM, camera title: TOKYO, SKY TREE (KATSUSHIKA)
- Tokyo Sky Tree, Sumida-ku, URL: http://oshinarigardens.com/cam/, address: Sumida-ku, Tokyo, site title: Oshinari Gardens, Oshinari and Narihira Bridge District Community, which supports Tokyo Sky Tree, camera: High-resolution cover shot of the Tokyo Sky Tree
- Tokyo Sky Tree, Tokyo, URL: http://blog.livedoor.jp/tokyo_skytree_jp/archives/7487601.html, address: 1.2km away from Tokyo Sky Tree, Tokyo, Click the Play button in the Ustream channel in the middle of the site.
- Tokyo Sky Tree, Tokyo, URL: http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/0802nmwx/, address: Tokyo, site title: Tokyo Sky Tree Live Camera, camera: 300m away from the Sky Tree
- Asia University, Musashino City, URL: http://www.asia-u.ac.jp/live_c.html, address: Sakai, Musashino City, Tokyo, camera title: Asia University Live Cam
- Roppongi Hills, Minato-ku, URL: http://www.ehills.co.jp/rp/dfw/EHILLS/, address: Roppongi Hills, 6-11-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6108, site title: HILLS CLUB, camera title: 66 Plaza Live Camera, Click the banner of the blue color 66 in the middle of the site.
- Tsutsujigaoka Station, Chofu City, URL: http://kaname.myvnc.com/index.html (not in operation), address: Nishi Tsutsujigaoka, Chofu City, Tokyo, camera title: Chofu Tsutsujigaoka Station
- Tokyo Tower, Minato-ku, URL: http://www.saxacamera.com/tokyotowerlive.html (camera not in operation), address: Shirokane, Minato-ku, Tokyo, site title: Saxa Camera, camera title: Tokyo Tower Live Camera, View from Shirokane Takawa, Sumida-ku, Click the small Tokyo Tower images in the site.
- Tokyo Tower, Minato-ku, URL: http://www.nttls.co.jp/webcam/, address: NTT LEARNING SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Urbannet Azabu Building, 1-6-15 Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047, camera title: real time TOKYO, the view of Tokyo from the NTT MEDIA LAB, site title: NTTLS
- Tokyo Monorail, Minato-ku, URL: http://www.tokyo-monorail.co.jp/fun/gallery.html, address: Hamamatsu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo, site title: Tokyo Monorail Co., LTD., camera title: the live webcam, site
title: TOKYO MONORAIL CO., LTD., Click the blue banner in the middle of the site below the two photos of Mt. Fuji and monorail, which says, “Click here to the live webcam.”
- Sky Tower West Tokyo, URL: http://www.skytower195.com/, address: Sky Tower Nishitokyo, 5-8-2 Shibakubo-cho, Nishitokyo-shi, Tokyo 188-0014, site title: SKY TOWER WEST TOKYO, Click the skyblue banner below the changing photo image in the right middle of the site.
- Chichi-jima and Haha-jima, Ogasawara Village, URL: http://gajyumaru.it-ogasawara.com/, address: Chichi-jima and Haha-jima, Ogasawara-mura, Tokyo, site title: Ogasawara-mura (village), camera title: (1) Chichi-jima Harbor and (2) Haha-jima Harbor, Click the two Japanese camera links with the red arrows.
- Shibuya Sation, Shibuya-ku, URL: http://www.sibch.tv/, address: Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, site title: sibch.tv, camera title: Scramble Crossing in Shibuya Station Live Camera
- Rainbow Bridge, Daiba, URL: http://www.fnn-news.com/live/articles/LIVE00000001.html, address: Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, camera title: Fuji Television Odaiba, Live Camera
- Shibuya Koen-dori, Shibuya-ku, URL: http://www.koen-dori.com/townmap/camera/camera1.html, address: Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, site title: SHIBUYA koen-dori, Town Map, Click the color circled images in the town map and change the direction of the cameras, clicking the numbers below.
- Akihabara, Tokyo, address: Aisan Electric Co.,Ltd., Aisan Building, 1-12-3 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021, camera title: view from Aisan Denki Building in Akihabara, site title: USTREAM
- Weather Disaster, Nakano-ku, URL: http://dim2web09.wni.co.jp/nakanocity/livecamera/index.html, address: Nakano-ku, Tokyo, site title: Nakano Weather Disaster, Click the images in the map. view of water levels of the river
- Haraizawa Waterfall, Nishitama-gun, URL: http://www.vill.hinohara.tokyo.jp/takilivecamera/small/cameraB.html, address: Motoshuku, Hinohara-mura, Nishitama-gun, Tokyo, camera title: Haraizawa Waterfall Live Camera
- An Intersection, Hachioji City, URL: http://www.hachioji-reform.jp/06live/index.html, address: Mejirodai, Hachioji City, Tokyo, site title: Hachioji Reform Maeda Juken
- Omotesando, Shibuya-ku, URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-view-from-youcha, address: Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, site title: USTREAM, camera title: Omotesando SE @ YouCha, view from the Cafe, “YouCha”
- Kuramaehashi-dori, Taito-ku, URL: http://www.visualso.com/ddns/vsomobomisuji.html, site title: VSO, Visual System Osada Co., Ltd., address: Visual System Osada, Kuramaehashidori, 3F Naganuma Building, 1-17-12 Misuji, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0055, view from the roof the VSO building
- Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, URL: http://www.ssv.ne.jp/kmb/webcamera.html, address: Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, site title: Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., camera title: (1) video view from the top and (2) the live footage of the square floor Lb, Swith the cameras, clicking the Japanese link in the lower right.
- Tengu Waterfall, URL: http://e-hinohara.com/, address: Hinohara-mura, Nishitama-gun, Tokyo, camera title: Tengu Waterfall Live Camera
- Meguro River, URL: http://dim2web09.wni.co.jp/megurocity/livecamera/index.html, address: Meguro-ku, Tokyo, view of water level for disaster prevention, the right camera in the map : District Boundary (The Lower Reaches of Taiko Bridge), the left camera : Confluence (Upperstream Horai Bridge), site title: Meguro disaster prevention weather information
- Rikugien, Bunkyo-ku, URL: http://teien.tokyo-park.or.jp/contents/camera031.html, address: Honkomagome, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, stite title: “Rikugi-en,” special scenic spot designated by the national government, the top camera: Weeping Cherry, the lower camera: Sinsen-tei (meeting place and cafe)
- Motorcycle Parking, URL: http://www.tmpc.or.jp/04_parking/live_camera.html, address: various locations in Tokyo, site title: Tokyo Metropolitan Public Corporation for Road Improvement and Management, camera title: Parking Live Camera Installed
- Niijima, URL: http://www.niijima.com/, address: Honson, Niijima-mura, Tokyo, site title: NIIJIMA, camera title: Habushiura LIVE CAMERA, Click the banner of the picture of the sea at the bottom of the site.
- Driving School, Kodaira City, URL: http://www.mitsuya-r.com/shintokyo/index.html, address: Ogawa-cho, Kodaira City, Tokyo, site title: Shintokyo Driving Academy, camera title: Live Camera (video in the course), Click the third Japanese link, “WEB camera,” from the Camera part menu of the left side.
- Haneda Airport Parking, Ota-ku, Tokyo, URL: http://www.aeif.or.jp/haneda/live_camera/, address: Haneda Airport, Ota-ku, Tokyo, camera title: Tokyo International (Haneda) Airport Parking, four cameras, from the left, camera 1: P2 Parking Entrance, camera 2: P2 Parking Roof, camera 3: P3 Parking Entrance, camera 4: P3 Parking Roof
- Tokyo Station, Marunouchi, URL: http://www.hfbs.jp/, address: Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, site title: Heisei Foundation for Basic Science, camera title: view from the office
- Nishishinjuku, Tokyo, URL: http://www.mtc-tk.co.jp/live/live.html, camera title: The Present Tokyo Nishi Shinjuku, address: Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, site title: Multimedia Technology Center
- Mt. Takao, Hachioji City, Tokyo, URL: http://www.pat.hi-ho.ne.jp/strawhat/, address: Takao-cho, Hachioji City, Tokyo, site title: The Seasons of Mt. Takao, Click the image in the log house in the site.
Tokyo Tourism Information
Facing the Tokyo Bay of the Kanto Plain, Tokyo is in contact with Kanagawa Prefecture, Yamanashi Prefecture, Saitama Prefecture and Chiba Prefecture, and has jurisdiction over the Izu Islands, such as Japan’s southernmost
Okinotorishima, Minamitorishima of Ogasawara and Hachijo-jima Island. The area of Tokyo is 2,188 square km and its forest area is about 36% of the entire area, but the agricultural land of the capital area is the lowest in the nation. The population of Tokyo is about 13 million people and its population density is about 6,000 / sq. Km and the national first place.
Tokyo consists of the former “Musashi Province”, “Shimousa Province” and a part of “Izu Province,” and it was once dominated by Hojo family of Sagami Province, went through the Odawara conquest of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, and it became the center of Japanese politics since Tokugawa Ieyasu opened the Edo shogunate.
After World War II, more centralization of the economy progressed, and Tokyo total production in 2009 accounted for about 85 trillion yen and about 17 percent of gross domestic product, and it is one of the leading economic cities in the world. In the Edo period, shogunate institutions and various mansions of the clans in the nation stood in a row in the town of Edo, and the town of Edo with the population of more than 1 million people, had been developed as a worldwide big city.
There were the Capitulation of Edo Castle in 1863, Imperial Palace transfer of Emperor Meiji in 1869 and the abolishment of the domain system in 1871, and the town of Edo became the capital as Tokyo. In 1967 its population exceeded 10 million people, and it is functions as a center of politics and economy. Tokyo is overconcentration, urbanization is rapidly progressing, population density is so high, but there are many attractions to feel nature, history, civilization and culture in Tokyo, The number of tourists is the national first place.
There are a number of tourist destinations in Tokyo, and there are the places where you can feel the nature, such as UenoImperial Park, Sumid Park, cherry of Shinjuku Imperial garden, field mustard of Hamarikyu park, Imperial Palace East Gardens, azalea of Nezu Shrine, the country special scenic spot “Rikugien” of stroll Tsukiyama fountain.
In addition, there are tourist spots such as Tokyo Tower, Ueno Zoo, Kaminarimon, Senso-ji Temple, Ameyoko shopping street, Fuji TV, Tokyo Midtown, Shibuya Hikarie, Roppongi Hills, Omotesando Hills, and Tokyo Sky Tree.
The local cuisines are “Fukagawa-don,” a bowl of rice in the miso soup of clams, green onions and deep-fried tofu, “Kusaya,” the dried fish of mackerel scad, flying fish, common dolphinfish, which is made by attaching the fermentation liquor referred to as the “Kusayaeki” and “Monjayaki,” the pancakes that is made by dissolving the flour with a lot of water to make the dough that is seasoned with Worcestershire sauce and by baking in the iron plate to put the ingredients such as cabbage, Agedama (bits of fried tempura batter), cut squid, and so on.