- Kudoyama Town, camera title:Kudoyama Town Disaster Prevention River Live Camera, address: Kudoyama Town Hall, 1190 Kudoyama, Kudoyama-cho, Ito-gun, Wakayama-ken 648-0101, site title: Kudoyama Town Official Website
- Kinokawa Flight Park, Kinokawa City, address: 391 Takebusa, Kinokawa-shi, Wakayama-ken 649-6413, camera title: Kinokawa Flight Park LIVE, site title: USTREAM
- Negoroji Temple, Iwade City, camera title: Negoroji Temple Live Camera, address: Negoroji Temple, 2286 Negoro, Iwade-shi, Wakayama-ken 649-6202, site tile: Iwade City Official Website
- Wakayama City (currently unavailable), address: Isonoura, site title: Surfing Federation of Wakayama Prefecture
- Isonoura, Wakayama City, camera title: Wave information live image, address: Isonoura Beach, Isonoura, Wakayama-shi, Wakayama-ken 640-0114, site title: Enjoy Beach Isonoura
- Kitan Strait, camera title: Kitan Strait from Kishu Kada and Wakayama City (Kada), site title: Internet Nature Information System
- Iwade City, camera title: landscape of Negoroji from a camera installed in Maeyama, live for 24 hours, address: Negoroji Temple, 2286 Negoro, Iwade-shi, Wakayama-ken 649-6202, site title: Iwade City Hall
- Hidaka-cho, Hidaka-gun, camera title: Hidaka Town Live Camera, from the top, camera 1: Koura River Water Gate Camera (Koura Coast), camera 2: Hii River Water Gate Camera (Hii Fishing Port), camera 3: Ubuyu River Water Gate Camera (Ubuyu coast: towards the north), camera 4: Minamide River Water Gate Camera (Ubuyu coast: towards the south), site title: Hidaka Town Hall, address: Hidaka Town Hall, 626 Takaie, Hidaka-cho, Hidaka-gun, Wakayama-ken 649-1213
- Kainan City, camera titles: 1. Nogami Shinbashi Camera, 2. Kainan City Firefighting Headquarters Camera, 3. Port Disaster Management Office Camera, site title: Information System of Disaster, management: Kainan City Hall, address: Kainan City Hall, 11 Minamiakasaka, Kainan-shi, Wakayama-ken 642-8501
- Yura-cho, Hidaka-gun, camera titles: Yura Town Live Camera, 1. Shirasaki Coast, 2. Yura Bay, address: Yura Town Hall, 1220-1 Sato, Yura-cho, Hidaka-gun, Wakayama-ken 649-1111, site title: Yura Town Official Website
- Minabe Town, Hidaka-gun, camera titles: Sakai Fishing Port, Kokuminshukusha (National Dormitory), Near the mouth, Kishu Minabe Royal Hotel, Iwashiro Elementary School, Plum Promotion Hall, Omedu Water Gate, Sakura River Water Gate, Hegawa River confluence, Shimanose Dam, Kiyokawa Chuzai, site title: Minabe Town Disaster Prevention and Disaster Information System, address: Minabe Town Hall, 742 Shiba, Minabe-cho, Hidaka-gun, Wakayama-ken 645-0002
- National Route 42, camera title: National Route 42 Live Camera, address: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kinki Regional Development Bureau Kinan River National Highway Office, 142 Nakamaro, Tanabe-shi, Wakayama-ken 646-0003, site title: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kinki Regional Development Bureau Kinan River National Highway Office
- Ryujin Village, Tanabe City, camera title: Koya Ryujin Skyline, A view of Mt. Gomadan, site title: Tourism Association Ryujin
- Ryujin Village, Tanabe City, camera title: Ryujin administrative office live camera, camera 1: Hidaka River, 2: Pier, 3: Hidaka River Upstream, 4: Hidaka River Downstream, site title: Tanabe City Official Website
- Shirahama-cho, Kushimoto-cho and Tanabe-shi, The state of the coast of Hiki, Kushimoto and Tanabe, 1. Live Camera Tanabe City Meramotojima, 2. Live Camera Shirahama Town Hioki, site title : Fishing tackle shop “Tsuritaro”
- Shirarahama Beach, Shirahama-cho, camera title: Shirarahama seen from the rooftop of the hotel, address: 868 Shirahama-cho, Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama-ken 649-2211, site title: Kishu Shirahama Onsen, Hotel Musashi
- Sandanbeki Cave, Shirahama Town, address: Sandanbeki Cave, 2927-52 Shirahama-cho, Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama-ken 649-2211, site title: Nanki Shirahama Sandanbeki, “Sandanbeki Cave”
- Shirarahama Beach, Shirahama Town, camera title: jinrikky’s show USTREAM, address: 3079-2 Shirahama-cho, Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama, site title: Seafood Restaurant “Jinriki”
- Kamitonda Town, Nishimuro-gun, camera title: Kamitonda Town Disaster Prevention and Sightseeing Cameras, address: Kamitonda Town Hall, 763 Asso, Kamitonda-cho, Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama-ken 649-2105, site title: Kamitonda Town Hall
- Kasuga, Shingu City, camera titles: Shingu City Live Camera, 1. Kumano River administrative office live camera, 2. Kumano River Town Akagi River Live Camera, site title: Shingu City Hall
- Kozagawa town, Higashimuro, camera titles: Takinohai, Nanagawa Dam, Kozagawa Town Hall, site title: Kozagawa Town Hall
- Shionomisaki Lighthouse, camera title: Shionomisaki Lighthouse Live Camera, address: Shionomisaki Lighthouse of Tanabe Coast Guard, 2877 Shionomisaki, Kushimoto-cho, Higashimuro-gun, Wakayama-ken 649-3502, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System
- Kushimoto Marine Park, camera title: Kushimoto Marine Park (Underwater Landscape) Live Camera, address: Kushimoto Marine Park, 1157 Arita, Kushimoto-cho, Higashimuro-gun, Wakayama-ken 649-3514, site title: Internet Nature Information System
- Kushimoto Higashimuro-gun, address: Takatomi, Kushimoto-cho, Higashimuro-gun, Wakayama, camera title:Beach in front of Orange House, site title: Diving Store Orange House
- Kushimoto cho, Higashimuro-gun, site title: Weather camera from Kushimoto-cho pier, camera title: Kushimoto Ohashi Bridge direction from the pier, management: Guest House “Chime”
- Kushimoto-cho, Higashimuro-gun, address: Kyoto University Faculty of Agriculture Subtropical Plant Laboratory Disaster Prevention Research Institute Shionomisaki Wind Effect Laboratory, 3349-134 Shionomisaki, Kushimoto-cho, Higashimuro-gun, Wakayama-ken 649-3502, site title: Shionomisaki Wind Effect Laboratory
Wakayama Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural capital is Wakayama City. The prefectural population is about one million people and the population of Wakayama City is about 370,000 people. Many forest enough to be called a country of wood and 80% of the prefectural land is mountainous. Agriculture is a thriving, and tangerine, plum, Hassaku, Jabara (Citrus Jabara), persimmon and pepper are first or second position of the value of shipments in the nation. “Jabara (Citrus Jabara)” is the fruit of citrus that is the same of Yuzu (citron) and Cabos (Citrus sphaerocarpa), and Kitayama is famous locality. It is said that it was named “Jabara” from the meaning of “drive away evil spirits (“Jaki” means evil spirits and “bara” means drive away in Japanese)”. There are local cuisines such as “Mehari-zushi (Mehari Sushi)”, rice balls wrapped in salted leaves of mustard, “Kujira no Tatsutaage (fried whale)”, fried whale fillets that were immersed in such soy sauce and ginger oil and coated with potato starch. There are “Wakayama Castle” , “Wakaura”, “Koyasan” and “Kumano three mountains” as tourism resources in the prefecture. “Wakayama Castle” is the castle Toyotomi Hideyoshi gave in 1585 to his younger brother Toyotomi Hidenaga at the time of Kishu conquest, and after the Battle of Sekigahara it had been ruled by Asano Yoshinaga, but the tenth child of Tokugawa Ieyasu, Tokugawa Yorinobu, entered the castle in 1619, and it became Tokugawa Gosanke (the three branch families of the Tokugawa house) and the birth of the Kishu Tokugawa clan. The Tokugawa Shogunate Eighth Shogun as famous ruler of virtue, Tokugawa Yoshimune, was the original fifth feudal lord of Kishu Tokugawa clan, and became the Shogun after he was adopted and became one of the Edo Tokugawa house. “Koyasan” of Koya-cho in Ito-gun is the sacred place of training that Kukai opened in 819 AD. It is the major religious temple city in which, including the Kongōbu-ji temple, there are more than 100 temples and altitude 1000m class mountains, and it is the Holy Land of Japanese Buddhism, along with Hieizan (Mount Hiei). In 2004, Pilgrimage Routes of Koyasan were added to our catalog on UNESCO world cultural heritage as “Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range”.
“Kumano Sanzan (Kumano Three Mountains)” that are registered as a part of the cultural heritage refer to Kumano Hongu Taisha, Kumano Hayatama Taisha and Kumano Nachi Shrine. , Retired Emperor Shirakawa, Retired Emperor Toba, Retired Emperor Goshirakawa at the time , and Retired Emperor Gotoba in the Kamakura period made repeated pilgrimages to Kumano Sanzan, which was also taken up in NHK Taiga Drama “Taira no Kiyomori” as “Kumano Moude (Pilgrimage)”.
Kumano developed as a sacred place of faith, but it went to decline gradually under the influence of religion policy in the Edo era and the Meiji era and of Shinto and Buddhism isolation measures. There are rich tourism resources along the coast such as “Shionomisaki”, which was chosen to one of the hundred election of Japan sunsets, a national natural monument “Hashigui-iwa (Hashigui Rock)”, “Kushimoto Marine Park”, which was registered in the Ramsar Convention, in the southernmost Honshu town, Kushimoto-cho.
“Sandanheki” of Shirahama-cho in Nishimuro-gun is the cliff that extends to the length 2km and the height 50m in southwest coast of Kii Peninsula, and it has attracted tourists as scenic spots of Nanki Shirahama. Superb view from the observatory of Sandanheki is the best, but it is possible to go by elevator to Sandanheki-Dokutsu Cave in the basement 36m, and you can see up close the waves surging into the cave.