- Inuyama Castle, Inuyama City, camera title: National Treasure Inuyama Castle & Otake live camera, address: Kotsutsu, Inuyama-shi, Aichi-ken 484-0079, site title: USTREAM
- Rivers in Toyohashi City, address: Toyohashi City, Aichi, site title: Toyohashi City Rivers Live Camera, 18 cameras in the City, Click the camers in the map. (1) Yagyu River, Maeda Minami-machi, (2) Yagyu River, Muroichima-cho, (3) Yamasaki River, Kakinoki, Aza, Osaki-cho, (4) Muro Iriigation Water, Azumada-cho, (5) Muro Irrigation Water, Maeda-cho, (6) Megane River, Ushikawa-dori, (7) Oihote Drainage, Ushikawa-cho, (8) Higashiyama Drainage, Oiwa-cho, (9) Toochika Drainage, Nishimiyuki-cho, (10) Momoike Pond, Hamamichi-cho, (11) Hamaike Pond Shisen Drainage, Nishimiyuki-cho, (12) Umeda River, Nishi Takashi-cho, (13) Uchihari River, Komagata-cho, (14) Kamida River and Shimizu River, Oitsu-cho, (15) Shioya Drainage, Funato-cho, (16) Kaichuu Drainage, Komagata-cho, (17) Egawa River, Yokosuka-cho and (18) Jikken and Nijukken River
- Toyohashi Station, Toyohashi City, camera title: Toyohashi station front (1) & (2), address: 1-55 Ohdori, Ekimae, Toyohashi-shi, Aichi-ken 440-0888, site title: Toyohashi Cable Network inc.
- Enshunada, Toyohasi City, camera title: Enshunaada Live Camera, address: Social welfare corporation Oujukai, 41 Hama, Komatsubara-cho, Toyohashi-shi, Aichi-ken 441-3123, site title: ocial welfare corporation Oujukai
- Oguchi Town, camera title: address: Oguchi Town Gojo Live Camera, Oguchi Town Hall, 7-155 Shimooguchi, Oguchi-cho, Niwa-gun, Aichi-ken 480-0144, site title: USTREAM
- Meitetsu Train, Kiyosu City, camera title: Meitetsu Train Live Camera, address: Mayelec Co., Ltd., Suiri, Nishibiwajima-cho, Kiyosu-shi, Aichi-ken 425-0017, site title: General Engineering Company Mayelec Co., Ltd.
- Tokai City, Aichi, address: Tokya City, site title: Masuo Home Page, camera title: Hirugano Camera
- Nagoya Port, camera title:
- FM Aichi, Nagoya City, camera title: STUDIO CAMERA, NOW ON AIR, view of the studio of broadcasting, address: FM AICHI, Chiyoda, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi, site title: FM Aichi 80.7
- Cape Irago, Tahara City, camera title: Image from the Ise Bay Maritime Traffic Center (northwest), address: Ise Bay Maritime Transportation Center, 2814-38 Koyama, Irago-cho, Tahara-shi, Aichi-ken 441-3624, site title: Japan Coast Guard
- Kariya City, Chiryu City, Anjo City, etc., camera title: KATCH LIVE CAMERA, address: KATCH NETWORK INC., Ohigo-1, Noda-cho, Kariya-shi, Aichi-ken 448-0803, site title: KATCH NETWORK
- Ise Bay, Tahara City, camera title: Live Camera Field Mustard (yellow) and Live Camera Hawk (red), address: Furuyama, Irako-cho, Tahara City, Aichi, site title: Ise Bay Traffic Advisory Service Center
- National Route 153, Toyota City, camera titles: Road Live Camera, four cameras, from the left (1) National Route 153, Akikawa-cho (2) National Route 153, Asuke-cho, Gunkai Bridge, (3) National Route 153, Odagi-cho and (4) National Route 153, Onobuchi Tunnel Iida, site title: Nagoya National Highway Office
- Gojo River, Iwakura City, camera title: Gojo River, address: Iwakura City Hall, 1-66 Sakae-machi, Iwakura-shi, Aichi-ken 482-0022, site title: Iwakura City Official Web Site
- Rivers, Kitanagoya City, address: Kitanagoya City, Aichi, site title: Kita Nagoya City, camera title: River Surveillance Camera, five cameras, from the top, (1) Gojo River and Hirose Bridge, (2) Gojo River, (3) Mizuba River and Nagata, (4) Kamoda River and Kamoda Bridge and (5) Shinkawa River, Densha River and Drainage Machine
- Kitanagoya City, camera title: Weather camera (South direction), address: Private North Nagoya Weather Center, Kunotsubo, Kitanagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 481-0041, site title: Private North Nagoya Weather Center
- Kiso River, address: Kiso River Basin, Aichi, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Chubu Regional Development Bureau Kisogawa Upstream River Office, 5-1 Chusetsu-cho, Gifu-shi, Gifu-ken 500-8801, site title: Upstream Kiso River Office, camera title: Kisogawa upstream office live camera picture, the top section, 11 cameras (1) Minokamo City
- Kiso River, Aichi, address: Aisai City, Aichi, site title: Kiso River Downstream Office, camera title No.3 : Kiso River left bank Tokai Bridge, Kyubu-cho, Aisai City, Aichi
- Rivers in Aichi Prefecture, camera title: Disaster information on Aichi prefecture river, address: Aichi Prefectural Government Construction Division River Division Plan, 3-1-2 Sannomaru, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 460-0001, site title: Monitoring information system of roads and rivers
- Nagoya Railroad Train, address: (1) Atsuta-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi, (2) Kiyosu City, Aichi, site title: General Engineering Company, Mayelec Co., Ltd., camera title: Let’s look at Meitstus Train, (1) LIVE CAMERA 1, (2) LIVE CAMERA 2
- Nagoya-jo Castle, Nagoya City, address: Honmaru, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi, site title: Restoration Project Nagoya-jo Castle, camera in operation only from 9:00 to 16:00
- Nagoya Port, Nagoya City, camera title: Picture from Nagoya Port Maritime Traffic Center (East) (West), address: Japan Coast Guard Nagoya Port Maritime Traffic Center, 3-1 Kinjofuto, Minato-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 455-0848, site title: Japan Coast Guard Maritime Information and Communication System
- Nagoya Harbor Garden Head, Nagoya City, camera title: Picture from Nagoya Harbor Garden Head, address: Japan Coast Guard Fourth Regional Coast Guard Headquarters, 2-3-12 Irifune, Minato-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 455-0032, site title: Japan Coast Guard Maritime Information and Communication System
- Used truck dealer, Yamato City, camera title: Live camera image of Nagoya Branch of RETRUS CO.,LTD., address: RETRUS CO.,LTD. Co., Ltd. of Nagoya, 6-26 Inamoto, Yatomi-shi, Aichi-ken 498-0045, site title: RETRUS CO.,LTD.
- Rivers in Toyokawa City, camera title: Toyokawa City River Information, address: Toyokawa City Hall, 1-1 Suwa, Toyokawa-shi, Aichi-ken 442-0068, site title: Toyokawa City Official Web Site
- Hashidahana Lighthouse, Gamagori City, camera title: Video from Hashidahana Lighthouse, address: Hashidahana, Oyama, Nishiura-cho, Gamagori-shi, Aichi-ken 443-0105, site title: Japan Coast Guard Maritime Information and Communication System
- Mihama Circuit, Mihama Town, camera title: Current Mihama Circuit, address: Mihama Circuit, 16 Nomaumaike, Mihama-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi-ken 470-3235, site title: Mihama Circuit
- Utsumi, Minamichita Town, camera title: Utsumi Weather Live Camera, address: AT Group Health Insurance Union Aichi Toyota Utsumi Recreation Center, 9 Hamaokabe, Utsumi, Minamichita-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi-ken 470-3321, site title: AT Group Health Insurance Union
- Ise Bay, Hashidabana, camera title: Nagoya Coast Guard Live Camera, address: Japan Coast Guard Fourth Regional Coast Guard Headquarters, 2-3-12 Irifune, Minato-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 455-0032, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System
- Nishio City, camera title: Hazu Live Camera, address: Hayashizoe, Terabe-cho, Nishio-shi, Aichi-ken 440-0702, site title: Yaromai Net Hazu
- Roads, Toyota City, camera title: Traffic information of Toyota City, address: Toyota City, Aichi, site title: Himawari (Sunflower) Network
- Chausuyama, Kitashitara-gun, camera title: Chausuyama Kogen Live Camera, address: General Foundation Corporation Chausuyamakogen Association, 70-185 Sakaubagoshodaira, Toyone-mura, Kitashitara-gun, Aichi-ken 449-0405, site title: Chausuyama Kogen
- Shonai River, Aichi, camera title: Shonai River, water level and rainfall, information and surveillance camera, Click the circled ares in the map, then the cameras in the next map. address: Aichi, site title: River Information, Shonai Office of River, Chubu Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
- Rivers in Aichi Prefecture, camera title: Aichi prefecture river surveillance camera, site title: Aichi Prefecture Construction Division River Division
- SHIN-TOMEI EXPRESSWAY SA and PA, camera title: Shintomei SA / PA congestion pictures, Nagashiro Shitaragahara PA inbound lane and outbound lane, Okazaki SA outbound lane and inbound lane, Okazaki SA puratto park, site title: Central Nippon Expressway Company Limited
- Kota Town, camera title: Kota Town Road and River Live Camera, address: Kota Town Hall, 1-1 Hishiikemotobayashi, Kota-cho, Nukata-gun, Aichi-ken 444-0113, site title: Kota Town Hall
- Rivers in Aichi Prefecture, camera titles: Shinkawa River, Tenpaku River, Nikko River, Sakai River and Aizuma River, site title: Disaster information on Aichi prefecture river
Aichi Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural capital is Nagoya City. The population of the prefecture is about 7.4 million people, and the population of Nagoya City is about 2.2 million people. It was the former “Owari country” and “Mikawa country”. The prefectural land is 106km from east to west and 94km from north to south, and the area of the prefectural land is 5,163 square km, and 42% of the land is forest. It is the land that produced the warlords such as Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Tokugawa Ieyasu. There are a number of large companies, including Toyota, and it is the industrial prefecture that has been the national first place for many years in product shipments. The specialty products of the prefecture are “Uiro (sweet rice jelly)”, “Kishimen (flat wheat noodles)”, “Miso-katsu (pork cutlets with miso sauce)”, “Hatcho-miso”, “Moriguchi-duke (pickles)” and “Ebi Senbei (shrimp crackers)”. The local cuisines include “Hitsumabushi”, which is mixed with rice and minced grilled eel, and “Misonikomiudon (wheat flour noodles with miso soup)”, wehat flour noodles in soup of Hatcho miso with small pieces of bonito.
There are tourist attractions such as “Nagoya Castle”, “Atsuta Shrine”, “Inuyama Castle”, “Kiyosu Castle”, “Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium”, “Meiji Village”, “Toyota Automobile Museum”, “Japan Monkey Park”, “Central Japan
International Airport Centrair “and so on. “Nagoya Castle” was completed in 1612 as a residence of Tokugawa Ieyasu’s son, Yoshinao, and had been used as a residence of the Owari Tokugawa clan until the end of Edo period. A killer whale of gold on top of the tower of Nagoya Castle is said to be a symbol of Nagoya, and it became the etymology of “Shatchokobaru” (Shachihokobaru), which means to take a poised attitude as killer whale or be tense and becomes hard.
Although the current gold killer whale is what was restored, the original one of the time Nagoya Castle was completed used gold for a total of 215kg, which was equivalent to 1,940 oval gold coins of the time, Keicho Ouban,
and it was enough effect to notify the world the dashing of the Tokugawa family. The people looked at the gold killer whale that was left on top of the tower of Nagoya Castle, and they felt how the Tokugawa family had wealth and power.
“Port of Nagoya” is the trade port that ranks first in the nation in total imports and exports, and exports finished cars, most of which are the ones of the Toyota automobile, and auto parts and steel, and imports liquefied natural gas, iron ore and crude oil.
“Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium” of Nagoya Port Garden Pier is is one of the world’s largest aquarium, which opened in 1992. 500 species and 50,000 marine lives such as Penguin, dolphin, killer whale, beluga, sea turtles, fish are exhibited in the aquarium. South Building has the theme of journey to the South Pole, and exhibites the aquariums of Japan sea, deep sea gallery, the sea of the equator, the Australian waterfront and the sea of Antarctica. North Building exhibites mainly large marine mammals such as dolphins and killer whales on the theme of Distant Journey 3.5 billion years.