- Mt. Yarigatake, Mt. Minamidake, Takayama City, address: Okuhidaonsengo, Takayama-shi, Gifu, camera title:
Live Photo from Mt.Yarigatake, site title: YARIGATAKESANSO GROUP
- Mt. Kasagatake, Takayama City, address: Northern Alps Mt. Kasagatake Lodge (2898m above sea level), camera title: the view from the lodge, site title: Japanese Northern Alps Kasagatake Mountain Lodge, English web site
- Ski Resort, Takayama City, address: Roadside Station Montdeus Hidakuraiyama (Mondeus Hida Kuraiyama Snow Park), 7846-1 Ichinomiya-cho, Takayama-shi, Gifu 509-3505, camera title: montdeusHK
- Hida Hoonokidaira Ski Resort, Takayama City, address: Hida Hoonokidaira Ski Resort, 447 Nyukawachokute, Takayama-shi, Gifu 506-2252, camera title: Hoonoki Live Camera, Click the banner at the bottom of the menu in the right side.
- Minami-Norikura Campsite, Takayama City, address: Takahara, Konohara, Takane-cho, Takayama-shi, Gifu, site title: MUJI Campground
- Takayama City, address: Takayama Green Hotel, 2-180 Nishinoisshikimachi, Takayama-shi, Gifu 506-0031, site title: Hida Takayama Live Camera, camera title: Miyagawa River and Kaji Bridge
- Naka-Bashi Bridge, Takayama City, camera title: Hida-Takayama Naka-Bashi Bridge, site title: YouTube agata channel
- Kaji-Bashi Bridge, Takayama City, address: Takayama City, site title: Live Camera in Hida-Takayama
- Takayama City, camera title: Minshuku Kuwataya weather camera, address: Sowa-machi, Takayama City, site title: Minshuku KUWATANIYA
- Hirayu Onsen, Takayama City, camera title: Hirayu Onsen TSUYUKUSA Live Camera, address: Ryokan TSUYUKUSA, 621-1 Hirayu, Hidaonsengo, Takayama-shi, Gifu-ken 506-1433, site title: Ryokan Tsuyukusa
- Shinhotaka, Takayama City, address: Shinhotaka, Okuhidaonsengo, Takayama-shi, Gifu, camera title: Observatory of West Hotaka Station, Shinhotaka Ropeway
- Hida-no-Sato, Takayama City, camera title: the scenery of Hida-no-Sato Street koito pottery from Real-time temperature and humidity data, site title: Welcome to Hidanosato street Webcam page, address: Tasteful pottery of Hida Takayama, Koito-yaki pottery, 1-136 Kamiokamotomachi, Takayama-shi, Gifu 506-0055
- Hida Takayama, Takayama city, address: Takayama Green Hotel, 2-180 Nishinoisshikimachi, Takayama-shi, Gifu 506-0031, camera title: Live cams installed Alpine Green Hotel, Takayama City, Mt. Norikura, Mt. Kasagatake, Sakura footbath, site title: Takayama Green Hotel
- Roads in Hida region, address: Takayama National Highway Office, Kamiokamotomachi, Takayama-shi, Gifu Prefecture, site title: Gifu Prefecture Hida region road conditions live
- National Route 19 and 21, camera title: Route 19-21 road situation live cams, address: Tajimi Sabo National Highway Office, 4-8-6 Oda-cho, Tajimi-shi, Gifu 507-0028, site title: Tajimi Sabo National Highway Office
- Kiso River and Shounai River, site title: Tajimi Sabo National Highway Office, camera title: Kiso Sabo, Shonai River erosion control
- Rivers in Gifu Prefecture, site title: Gifu Prefecture Prefecture land development of river Division, camera title: Across the River, Gifu Prefecture disaster prevention information
- Takahara River Basin, camera titles: ① Shinhotaka observatory, ② Yakedake (Mt. Yakedake), ③ Tochio (Kamata-Hirayu River confluence), ④ Nishizato Bridge, site title: Bureau jinzu River basin SABO Office, Ministry of Hokuriku regional land transport, Takahara River Basin (okuhida, yakedake volcano)
- Kiso River, Nagara River and Ibi River, camera title: The water level of the Kiso River upstream, site title: Kiso River Uppserstream River Office
- Etsumi mountains, camera title: Etsumi Mountains Disaster Prevention Information (Ibi River, Neo River), site title: Etsumi Mountains, Erosion Control Office, address: Etsumi Sankei Sabo Office (Etsumi Mountains, Erosion Control Office), Chubu Regional Development Bureau, 137 Gokurakuji, Ibigawa-cho, Ibi-gun, Gifu 501-0605
- Shirakawago, Shirakawa Village, site title: Shirakawa Village Office, camera title: Shirakawago Live Camera, camera address: Shirakawa-go tourist office (House of the General Information and Center of Encounter), 2495-3 Ogi-machi, Shirakawa-mura, Ono-gun, Gifu 501-5627
- Yashaga Pond, Ibigawa-cho, Ibi-gun, address: Yashaga-ike, Sakauchikawakami, Ibigawa-cho, Ibi-gun, Gifu 501-0901, camera title: Yashaga Pond Live Image
- Tokuyama Dam, Ibi-gun, camera title: Tokuyama Dam Live camera, address: Ibigawa-cho, Ibi-gun, site title: Tokuyama Dam
- Neogawa River, Motosu City, address: Neogawa River Fishery Cooperatives, 897 Yamaguchi, Motosu-shi, Gifu 501-1201, camera title: Neogawa River Live Camera, webmaster: Chubu regional development Bureau, Etsumi mountains, erosion control Office
- Cherry Tree, Motosu City, camera title: Neo Valley Awasumi Cherry Tree Live, address: Motosu City Hall, 324 Monji, Motosu-shi, Gifu 501-1203, site title: Motosu City Website
- Gifu University, Gifu City, address: 1-1 Yanagido, Gifu-shi, camera title: Campus Camera Videos ① University Headquarters rooftop, ② University Hall, ③ Library roof, site title: Gifu University
- Kasamatsu Station, address: Kasamatsu-cho, Hashima-gun, camera title: Kasamatsu Station, site title: In front of Kasamatsu Station
- Tajimi City, camera title: Tajimi City Live Camera, address: Tajimi City Hall, Hinode-cho, Tajimi-shi, Gifu, site title: Tajimi City Hall, Click the blue images in the map.
- Golf Course, Kani City, address: Kakishita, Kani City, camera title: Chubu Kokusai Golf Club Couse Live Camera, site title: Chubu Kokusai Golf Club
- Mino City, camera titles: ①② Gifu Prefecture construction Bureau River Division, webmaster: MINO City Hall
- Hichiso-cho, Kamo-gun, camera titles: Japan’s oldest stone museum, Otsuka bridge, Iitaka Bridge, site title: Hichiso Town, address: Hichiso Town Hall, 2442-3 Kamiaso, Hichiso-cho, Kamo-gun, Gifu 509-0492
- Maruyama Dam, Kamo-gun, address: Yaotsu-cho / Mitaka-cho, Gifu Prefecture, camera titles: ① KEPCO Lookout Stations Rooftop, ② the top gate, ③ Management Office Rooftop, ④ Rinkan Park, ⑤ Morota Park, ⑥ Yaotsu Bridge, ⑦ Fireworks Launching Site, ⑧ Somizu Park, ⑨ Suga District, ⑩ Kaneyama Dam
- Ena City, address: Ena Institute for Energy and Environmental Research, 414-3 Nagata, Nagashima-cho, Ena-shi, Gifu 509-7204, site title: Institute for Energy and Environmental Research, Ena City, camera title; Gifu Prefecture ENA city weather camera
- Nakatsugawa City, camera title: Distant view of Nakatsugawa, Gifu Prefecture, Japan, site title: Otsubo communications facilities, Inc., address: Otsubo Communication Equipment Ltd. , 1660-143 Komaba, Nakatsugawa-shi, Gifu 508-0011
- Tsukechi River, Nakatsugawa City, camera title: Tsukechi River live image Shimadabashi Bride upstream, site title: Tsukechi River Ena Fishery Cooperative
- Higashishirakawa Village, camera title: Higashishirakawa Village River Surveillance Cameras, site title: Higashishirakawa Village Office
- Roads in Gifu Prefecture, view: Route 21, route 41, route 156, address: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Chubu Regional, Development Bureau Gifu national highway office, 1-36-1 Akanabehongo, Gifu-shi 500-8262, route 158, site title: Gifu Koku Navi
- Kiso River and Nagara River, site title: Kiso River Downstream River Office, address: Kiso River Downstream River Office, 465 Fukushima, Kuwana-shi, Mie 511-0002, camera titles: ① the right bank of Ibi River (Ibi-Tado River confluence), ② the right bank of the Nagara River, Sotohama, ③ the left bank of the Kiso River, Tokai Ohashi Bridge, ④ the right bank of the Nagara River, Tokai Ohashi Bridge
Gifu Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural capital of Gifu Prefecture is Gifu City. The prefectural population is about 2.06 million people, and the population of Gifu City is about 420,000 people. There are continuous altitude 3,000m class mountains, Hida Mountains, such as Mt. Norikura, Mt. Okuhotaka and Mt. Ontake in the north, and in the south there are “Kiso Three Rivers”, which refer to Kiso River, Nagara River and Ibi River, in the Nobi Plain. It is said that the name of “Gifu” is derived from the fact that the area was renamed as “Gifu” when Oda Nobunaga dominated the castle of Inabayama in the Warring States period. Oda Nobunaga named Iguchi, the place where the Inabayama Castel existed as the headquarters of “Tenka Fubu”, his policy to unify the nation by military force, “Gifu”, and renamed the castle “Gifu Castle”, following the fact that King Wen of Zhou of China was aimed at the world pacified from Qishan. “Gifu Castle” is located in the mountaintop of Kinkazan at an altitude of 329m, the scenery of Gifu is the best to look at from the fourth floor of the castle tower observatory, and it seems that thefigure of Nobunaga who aimed at unification comes to mind. “Shirakawa-go” is the Gassho-style settlements whose main region is Shirakawa Village of Ono-gun. About 1.4 million people of tourists visited yearly and it was registered in the “World Cultural Heritage”
in 1995. There are Gassho-style old folk houses of straw thatched roofs, such as Wada house, nationally designated important cultural property of 300-year-old, and 160-year-old Kanda house, and there are tourist facilities such as Myozenji Museum and Gassho-dukuri Minkaen.
Takayama is known as Hida Takayama and Hida Little Kyoto, and is a tourist destination where the streets of the castle town from the Edo period remain. In 2010 Takayama City with a population of about 90,000 people was visited by tourists of about 3.8 million people, including about 180,000 foreign tourists. There are rich tourism resources such as “Takayama Festival”, “Miyagawa morning market” and “Takayama Jinya”, and they became tourist destinations to represent Gifu Prefecture as well as “Shirakawa-go”.
“Norikura-dake (Mt. Norikura)” refers collectively to 23 mountains in total, including Kengamine of Hida Mountains south, Dainichi-dake (Mt. Dainichi), Byobu-dake (Mt. Byobu) and Yakushi-dake (Mt. Yakushi). Kengamine is the altitude of 3026m at the highest peak, but the altitude of the most low mountain among the 23 mountains, Abou-san (Mt. Abou), is 2,220m, and they form a part of steep Hida Mountains and the Northern Alps. “Norikura Skyline” leads from Takayama City to Tatamidaira parking lot of elevation about 2700m, but now it becomes a way of only buses or taxies for a private car regulation.
“Gero Onsen (hot spring)” in Gero City is one of Japan’s three famous hot springs along with Kusatsu Onsen and Arima Onsen, and it is a hot spring of a history of more than a thousand years. It is the prefectural leading tourist hot spring resort visited by guests of about 1 million people annually. There are recommended tourist spots, such as “Gero Onsen Gassho-mura (village)” where Gassho-style houses of Shirakawa-go were reconstructed and “hot water morning market” to sell the local specialty products.
There are some local cuisines such as “Hooba-miso” and “Kurikinton.” “Hooba-miso” is a local cuisine that miso of Takayama is placed on Hooba (park leaves) and green onions, shiitake mushrooms, shavings of dried bonito are baked on the lieaves. “Kurikinton” is a Japanese confectionery of chestnut shape. Boiled or steamed chestnuts are grinded and sugar is added, then they are squeezed in tea cloth and made in the shape of chestnut.