- Tajima Airport, Toyooka City, camera title: Stork Tajima Airport Live Broadcast, address: Tajima Airport, 1598-34 Kawatani, Iwai, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo-ken 668-0081, site title: Tajima Airport
- Nankinmachi Mall, Kobe City, address: Sakaemachi-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo, site title: Nankinmachi Mall Promotion Association, camera title: The Present Nankinmachi Mall
- Kobe Central Route, camera title: Video from Kobe Second Signal Office, address: Kobe Sea Security Department Kobe Second Signal Office, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo-ken, site title: Japan Coast Guard KOBE Coast Guard Official Maritime Information and Communication System, view from the Second Signal Station Kobe, “Port Island”
- Kobe Torroad, Kobe City, address: atmark co., ltd, 3-1-13 Yamanote-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo-ken 650-0011, site title: Kobe Torroad, the town of history and tradition, mix of Western and Eastern, camera title: Network Camera Live View
- Ashiya University, Kobe City, address: Ashiya University, 13-22 Rokurokuso-cho, Ashiya-shi, Hyogo-ken 659-8511, site title: Ashiya University, camera title: Ashiya University Live Camera
- Stork Park, Toyooka City, camera title: The Oriental White Stork Live Camera, address: Hyogo Park of the Oriental White Stork, 128 Futagaya, Shounji, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo-ken 668-0814, site title: Hyogo Park of the Oriental White Stork
- Yumura Hot Spring, Mikata-gun, address: Yumura Onsen, Shinonsenchoyu, Mikata-gun, Hyogo-ken 669-6821, site title: Yumura Onsen (Hot Spring), camera title: the left (1) Yumra Onsen, Arayu, the right (2) National Route 9 To Osaka and Kobe
- Intersection of the Road, Miki City, address: Okada Metal Industries Co., Ltd., 561 Omura, Miki-shi, Hyogo-ken 673-0404, site title: DIY life with a saw, Okada Metal Industries Co., Ltd., camera title: Miki City Live Camera, view from the company’s office, the Z tower
- Kami-cho, Mikata-gun, camera titles: Kami Town Live Camera (1) Family Inn Imakoura, (2) Amaribe Kyoryo (Shinbashi), (3) Ayu no Sato (Shinbashi), (4) Sky Valley Sky Area, (5) Mikata Snow Park, address: Kami Town Office, 870-1 Kasumi, Kasumi-ku, Kami-cho, Mikata-gun, Hyogo-ken 669-6544, site title: Kami-cho
- Hachi & Hachi Kita Sky Areas, address: Hachi Kita Ski Resort, Osasa, Muraoka-ku, Kami-cho, Mikata-gun, Hyogo-ken 667-1344, camera titles: 1. Hachi Live Camera, 2. Hachi Kita Live Camera, 3. Kitakabe Live Camera
- JR Toyooka Station, Toyooka City, camera title: nKansai Toyooka Live Camera, address: North Kansai Japan Net, 1089-7 Takaya, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo-ken 668-0064, site title: nkansai Toyooka Live Camera
- Kinosaki Onsen (Hot spring), Toyooka City, address: Kinosaki Onsen Tourism Association, 357-1 Yushima, Kinosaki-cho, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo-ken 669-6101, site title: KINOSAKI Onsen Official Web Site, Click the first banner menu in the right side of the site, “Kinosaki, Live Camera.”
- Nakayama-dera Temple, Takaraduka City, camera title: Nakayamadera Temple Live Camera, address: Nakayamadera Kannonin, 2-11-1 Nakayamadera, Takaraduka-shi, Hyogo-ken 665-8588, Hyogo, site title: Daigantou Camera
- Chugoku Road, Hyogo, address: Sumiregaoka, Takaraduka City, site title: Takarazuka Live Camera, camera titles: from the top, (1) Takaraduka City Area, (3) Mt. Rokko, (4) Takaraduka Kita High School, (5) Chugoku Road Takaraduka Tunnel
- Driving School, Amagasaki City, camera title: Training Courses Live Video, address: Mukogawa Driving School, 4-1-13 Nishikonyo, Amagasaki-shi, Hyogo-ken 661-0047, site title: Mukogawa Driving School,
- Minami Awaji City, camera titles: from the top, (1) Hirota, (2) Matsuho Ichida, (3) Matsuho Kitakata, (4) Onion Tower North Side, (5) Onion Tower East Side, (6) Mihara Bridge, (7) Minato Port, (8) Minatoniijima, (9) Ibi, (10) Anaga, (11) City Hall, (12) Shitoorinagare, (13) Shichimatsumoto, (14) Naruto Kaikyo, (15) Amashioya-machi, (16) Nadahabu, (17) Nushima Port, address: Minamiawaji City Hall, 22-1 Ichizenkoji, Minamiawaji-shi, Hyogo-ken 656-0472, site title: Awaji City Disaster Surveillance Camera
- Akashi Strait, camera title: Osaka Bay side camera, address: Osaka Bay Maritime Transportation Center, 914-2 Nojimaezaki, Awaji-shi, Hyogo-ken 656-1725, site title: Osaka Bay Marine Transportation Center, Click the banner in the top left corner of the site.
- Akashi Strait, camera title: Akashi Strait Weather Camera, site title: USTREAM
- Sasayama-jo Castle, Sasayama City, camera title: Sasayama Live Broadcasting, address: Sasayama City Hall, 41 Kitashinmachi, Sasayama-shi, Hyogo-ken 669-2332, site title: Sasayama City Office
- Mt. Rokko and Mt. Maya, address: Rokko Maya tourism promotion council, 1-32 Ichigatani, Rokkosan-cho, Nada-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo-ken 657-0101, site title: Feel KOBE – Kobe Official Tourism Website, camera title: Kobe Perspective Live Camera – from Mt. Rokko and Mt. Maya
- Kannabe Sky Area, Toyooka City, camera titles: “Miya no Mori” and “Kita Kabe and Uenodaira,” address: Up Kannabe, 59-78 Kurisuno, Hidaka-cho, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo-ken 669-5372, site title: Kannabe Sky Area, Kannabe Kogen, “Up Kannabe”
- Toga River, Kobe City, camera title: Toga River Surveillance Camera, address: Hyogo Prefecture Kobe Prefectural Government Bureau Nishikobe City Hall Kobe Civil Engineering Office Administration Division, 3-2-5 Namimatsu-cho, Nagata-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo-ken 653-0055, site title: Kobe Civil Engineering Office
- Chikusa River, site title: Chikusa River Basin River Information System “Waterproof” (Mizumori), address: Hyogo prefecture Western Harima prefectural office civil office civil engineering office administration department, 2-25 Koto, Kamigori-cho, Ako-gun, Hyogo-ken 678-1205
- Rivers in Kobe City, address: Kobe City Hall Construction Bureau Sewerage River Division River Division, 6-5-1 Kano-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo-ken 650-0001, site title: Kobe City River Monitoring Camera System, administrated by the Division of the Rivers Sewer, Construction Bureau Kobe
- Rivers in Hyogo Prefecture, camera titles: Fukuchi River, Ibi River, Kumon River, Kusaki River, Somegochi River, Hikihara River, Nishigochi River, Shibumi River, Izawa River, Sugano River, Kurisu River, Hayashida River, Nakagaichi River, Otsumo River, address: Hyogo Prefecture Nishiharima citizens stations Tatsuno civil engineering office river erosion control Division, 1311-3 Tominaga, Tatsuno-cho, Tatsuno-shi, Hyogo-ken 679-4167, site title: River Live Camera System
- Rivers and Roads in Hyogo Prefecture, camera titles: Kako River, Ibo River, National Route 2 and National Route 29, address: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kinki Regional Development Bureau Himeji River National Highway Office, 1-250 Hojo, Himeji-shi, Hyogo-ken 670-0947, site title: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kinki Regional Development Bureau Himeji River National Highway Office
- Roads in Hyogo Prefecture, camera titles: National Route 9, Kita Kinki, Route 312, address: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Toyooka River National Highway Office, 10-3 Saiwai-cho, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo-ken 668-0025, site title: TAJIMA Disaster Prevention – Disaster Prevention Information of Roads and Rivers
- Roads in Hyogo Prefecture, camera title: Tajima Snow Information – Live Camera Snow Status, address: Tajima Prefectural Bureau Toyooka Civil Engineering Office, 7-11 Saiwai-cho, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo-ken 668-0025, site title: Toyooka Civil Engineering Office
Hyogo Prefecture Tourism Information
With regarad to Hyogo Prefecture of Kinki Region, the North faces the Sea of Japan, the south faces the Seto Inland Sea, and the prefecture includes the Awaji Island. The climate of the prefecture is separated by the Chugoku Mountains in the center of the prefecture, and it is divided into Japan Sea side of the north, the mountainous region of the central part, and the Seto Inland Sea side of the south. The prefectural land area is 8,396 square km, 67% of the prefectural land is forest areas, and the residential areas concentrates in the plain region of south. About 90% of the prefectural population lives in Kobe, Hanshin and Harima in the south of the prefecture, but the central region and the norhtern region where mountains occupy a large portion are the less sparsely populated regions. The prefectural population is about 5.57 million people, and the population of the prefectural capital, Kobe City, is about 1.53 million people. The prefectural land is roughly divided into Kobe, Hanshin, Tamba, Tajima and Harima, and the former seven countries, Settsu Province, Tamba Province, Tajima Province, Harima Province, Awaji Province, Mimasaka Province and Bizen Province became the current Hyogo Prefecture. There is the meridian where 135th meridian east and 35th parallel north intersect in Akashi City, which is located on the north side of Awaji Island in the southern part of the prefecture, and it is the place where the standard time of Japan is defined as nearly the center of Japan.
Kobe Port has flourished as a thriving trading port with China since ancient times, and because of opening the port of the 1868 Treaty of Amity and Commerce between the United States of America and the Empire of Japan it became an international trading port where internationalization, modernization and economic development progressed rapidly as a trade center of the world. Foreign settlement areas also developed in Kobe City, and made it the international city that foreign culture, economy has been penetrated.
There are tourist destinations of the prefecture such as “Himeji Castle”, a world cultural heritage and a national treasure, “Arima Onsen”, which is said to be the oldest hot spring in Japan, “Akashi Kaikyo Bridge”, the longest suspension bridge in the world, “Akashi Astronomical Science Museum” of the city of Akashi where a meridian that serves as a reference for Japan Standard Time, and “Kitano Ijin-kan Gai (Kitano Foreigner Building Street)”, the street of exoticism.
Thre are local cuisinses such as “Botan Nabe“, stewed vegetables and wild boar that is caught in Tamba Sasayama, “Ikanago no Kugini“, the salty-sweet stews of the frys of “Ikanago (sand lance)”, “Akashi yaki“, omlet of octopus with soup stock, “Kobe beef steak“, which uses a luxury Tajima cattle, the Kobe beef.
[weather-in-japan id=”011000,014010″ date=”1,2,3”]