- Daigo Town, camera titles: ① Fukuroda Falls Live Camera, address: Fukuroda Falls, 3-19 Fukuroda, Daigo-machi, Kuji-gun, Ibaraki 319-3523, ② Daigo-machi Live Camera, Daigo Town Office, 866 Daigo, Daigo-machi, Kuji-gun, Ibaraki 319-3526, site title: Daigo Town Official Web Site
- Isozaki Lighthouse, Hitachinaka City, camera title: Video from Isozaki Lighthouse, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System, Japan Coast Guard, address: Isozaki-cho, Hitachinaka-shi, Ibaraki
- Oarai Town, URL: http://www.town.oarai.lg.jp/statics/camera/index.htm?id=598, address: Oarai Marine Tower, 10 Minatochuo, Oarai-machi, Ibaraki-gun, Ibaraki 311-1305, site title: Oarai Town, English Site: http://www.town.oarai.lg.jp/index2.html
- Ibaraki Broadcasting Studio, Mito City, camera title: IBS studio live camera, site title: IBS Ibaraki Broadcasting, address: IBS Ibaraki Broadcasting, 2084-2 Senba-cho, Mito-shi, Ibaraki 310-0851
- Tsukuba, URL: http://mtsukuba.suiri.tsukuba.ac.jp/ (not in operation), site title: University of Tsukuba
- Tsukuba Station, Tsukuba City, camera title: Tsukuba Station Live Camera, address: Intec Co., Ltd., 6F Tsukuba Citia Building, 2-8-8 Azuma, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken 305-0031, site title: You Tube
- Mt. Tsukuba, Tsukuba City, camera title: Mt. Tsukuba Live Camera, address: Tsukuba City Hall, 1-1-1 Kenkyugakuen, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken 305-8555, site title: City of Tsukuba Official Web Site
- Ushikunumaseichikoen, Tsukuba City, camera title: Ushikunumaseichikoen Live Camera, address: Ushikunumaseichikoen, 383-1 Tomarizaki, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken 300-1264, site title: Ushikunumaseichikoen
- Watarase River, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/tonejo/cctv/, camera title: Watarase River Confluence (Kuki City), address: Kurihashi, Kuki-shi, Saitama, site title: Tonegawa River Upstream River Office
- Golf Course, Kasama City, address: Shishido Hills Country Club, 1340 Minamikoizumi, Kasama-shi, Ibaraki 309-1725, camera title: Golf Course, site title: Shishido Hills Country Club
- Sakuragawa City, URL: http://0296.net/, address: Masuda Liquor Shop, 198-66 Makabe, Makabe-cho, Sakuragawa-shi, Ibaraki 300-4408, camera title: Sakuragawa City Makabe Town Live Camera, site title: 0296net
- Kinugawa River and Kokaigawa River, address: Kanto Regional Development Bureau Shimodate River Office, 1753 Niginari, Chikusei-shi, Ibaraki 308-0841, camera title: Kinugawa River and Kokaigawa River Live Cameras, site title: Kanto Regional Development Bureau Shimodate River Office
- Kuji River and Nakagawa River, camera titles: ① Yukihisa Bridge, ② Shin Nagagawa River Bridge, ③ Sannomaru, site title: Hitachi National Highway River Office, address: Hitachi River National Highway Office, Kanto Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, 1962-2 Senba-cho, Mito-shi, Ibaraki 310-0851
- Kasumigaura, camera titles: Nishiura, Kitaura, Tonegawa River, Hitachi River, address: Kasumigaura River Office, 3510 Itako, Itako-shi, Ibaraki 311-2424, site title: Kasumigaura River Office
- Tonegawa River, camera title: Tonegawa River downstream live camera video, ① Shinmachitoimon, Toride-shi, ② Oshitsuke Tonegawa River (Tone, Ibaraki), ③ Kitachibahonsen Fukawa, Abiko-shi, Chiba, ④ Yokotone, Tonegawa River (East of Ibaraki), Inashiki-shi, ⑤ Otashinden, Tonegawa River (Hazaki, Ibaraki), Kamisu-shi, site title: Tonegawa River Downstream Office
- Tonegawa River, camera titles: Tonegawa River ① Yatojima Water Level, ② Kawamata, ③ Kurihashi, ④ Mebukibashi, Watarase River ① Furukawa, ② Watarase Flood control basin, Omokawa River, ① Otome, Uzuma River ① Nakazato, site title: Tonegawa River upstream Office
- Sakae Bridge, Tone Town, camera title: Sakae Bridge Live Camera, address: Tone Town Hall, 841-1 Fukawa, Tone-machi, Kitasoma-gun, Ibaraki-ken 300-1696, site title: Tone Town Official Web Site
- Golf Course, Joso City, camera title: Course Condition, address: Mitsukaido Golf Club, 5213 Sakate-machi, Joso-shi, Ibaraki-ken 303-0042, site title: Mitsukaido Golf Club
- Rivers in Ibaraki Prefecture, camera title: Ibaraki Prefecture river information system river camera information, address: Ibaraki prefectural government civil engineering division river section, 978-6 Kasahara-cho, Mito-shi, Ibaraki-ken 310-0852, site title: Ibaraki prefectural government civil engineering division
Ibaraki Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural capital is Mito City. The prefectural population of Ibaraki is about 3 million people and Mito City has a population of about 270,000 people. The prefecture name is often said “Ibaragi”, but its formal nickname is “Ibaraki”. Once it was called “Hitachi” and “Shimousa”. As tourism resources, there are “Fukuroda Falls”, “Kairakuen”, “Ryujinbashi”, “Hitachi Seaside Park,” “Kasumigaura”, “Mt. Tsukuba”, and “Kashima Jingu Shrine”.
Agriculture is thriving and agricultural output value of the Year 2006 is fourth place in the nation, and the number of farmers in Ibaraki in 2010 became a national second place. A number of agricultural products such as rice, melons, green peppers, lotus roots and peanuts, raised the production value of the top in the nation. Mito became famous for Mito Natto and as natto localities because the production of soybean was thriving since ancient times. There are various local cuisines such as “Dobu-jiru,” “Tomos”, “sashimi” and “Karaage”, and “angler cuisine” and “minced natto”, the natto with the salted dried radish that is seasoned with soy sauce and seasoning, is famous.
In addition, Speaking of Mito “Mito Komon” has become a standard in the living room. “Mito Komon” is one of the historical dramas that represent Japan, and it is the historical drama of Edo shogunate era that Mito Mitsukuni, Mito Domain second generation lord, was the model of the drama. The bronze statue of Mito Komon was built at Mito station, and it makes you feel that this is the town of Mito Komon. “Mito Komon” is excessively famous, but it is actually not the fact that Mito Mitsukuni, the model of Mito Komon wandered the countries in Japan, and it is said to be the apocryphal in one theory to enhance the prestige of the Mito clan.
“Fukuroda Fall” in Daigo Town of Kuji-gun is the waterfall of height 120m and width 73m, and it is one of the Japan’s three famous falls, along with Kegon Falls in Nikko in Tochigi Prefecture and Nachi Falls in Katsuura Town in Wakayama Prefecture.
The waterfall is also known as the “Yondan-no-taki” because it is a four-stage waterfall, and it is also said to be the waterfall to visit four times because of the beauty that changes with four seasons. The beauty of the autumn leaves is quite well, and it is also possible in the winter to see the waterfall of artistic ice that is frozen waterfall
In “Ryujinkyo (Dragon Gorges)” of Hitachiota City there is “Ryujin Otsuribashi (large suspension bridge)”, which is the length of 375m and the longest bridge in Honshu. It is possible to admire the beauty of the “Ryujinkyo (Dragon Gorge)” from aerial height 100m, and the whole area is a great hiking trail.
“Kairakuen” in Mito City is famous as a park of plum, which Nariaki Mito of Mito clan ninth generation family head erected in 1841. In the park one hundred species and three thousand pieces of plum are planted and “Mito plum festival” is held every year.