SAITAMA PREFECTURE LIVE CAMERAS
- Hoshino Auto Center, Yashio City, camera title: neo live view, address: ashiokita Store, Hoshi Auto Center, 1506 Hachijo, Yashio-shi, Saitama 340-0801, site title: neo Yashiokita Hoshi Auto Center
- Soka City, URL: http://www.u-neo.com/neo/jumbo/index.html, address: Neojumbo Soka Store, Hoshi Auto Center, 1-26-36 Kitaya, Soka-shi, Saitama 340-0046, camera title: The current state of neo Jumbo Star Auto Center, site title: neo jumbo Kusaka Inter
- Koshigaya City, address: Hotel Sunoak, 1-22-1 Minamikoshigaya, Koshigaya-shi, Saitama 343-0845, camera title: the city of Koshigaya, Koshigaya Weather Information, from Hotel Sun Oak, site title: Weather News
- Toda City, camera titles: Toda City Camera ① Toda City Hall, ② Fire Department Headquarters, ③ Lake Saiko, River Surveillance Camera ① Shobu River, ② Midori River, site title: Toda City Hall
- Shiki City, URL: http://kannet.kannet.ne.jp/akigase/, address: 3-20-12 Shimomuneoka, Shiki-shi, Saitama 353-0003, camera title: Akigase management office, site title: Water Agency (Independent Administrative Institution) Tone headrace comprehensive office
- Ageo City, URL: http://www.seigakuin.jp/ (camera not in operation), camera title: View from the south side of the General Library (main building), site title: Seigakuin University, address: Seigakuin University, 1-1 Tozaki, Ageo-shi, Saitama 362-0053
- Shibakawa Kamakura Bridge, Ageo City, camera title: Shibakawa Kamakura Bridge River Surveillance Camera, address: Ageo City Hall, 3-1-1 Hon-cho, Ageo-shi, Saitama-ken 362-0014, site title: Ageo City Web Site
- Golf Course, Honjo City, camera title: Shooting from tea room Kodama “Hole 13”, address: Kodama Golf Club, 1060 Iriazami, Kodama-cho, Honjo-shi, Saitama-ken 367-0203, site title: Kodama Golf Club
- Kawagoe City, URL: http://www.koedo.or.jp/, camera title: cityscape live camera, site title: Koedo Kawagoe Tourist Association
- Kawagoe City, camera title: Live Camera Crea Square, site title: CREAMALL.net, address: Shintomi-cho, Kawagoe-shi, Saitama
- Kasukabe City, camera title: Kasukabe Live Camera, address: Chuo Dishichi Intersection, 1-chome, Chuo, Kasukabe-shi, Saitama-ken, site title: You Tube
- Arakawa River, address: Arakawa upstream River Office, 3-12 Shinjuku-cho, Kawagoe-shi, Saitama 350-1124, site title: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kanto Regional Development Bureau Arakawa upstream River Office
- Osato-gun, address: Towa Real Estate Co., Ltd., 2866-1 Tomita, Yorii-cho, Osato-gun, Saitama 369-1216, camera title: National Highway Route 254 Live Camera, site title: Towa Real Estate Co.
- Golf Course, Sayama City, camera title: Today’s Tokyo Golf Club, address: Tokyo Golf Club, 1984 Kashiwabara, Sayama-shi, Saitama-ken 350-15, site title:
- Golf Courese, Higashimatsuyama City, camera title: Higashimatsuyama Country Club, address: Higashimatsuyama Country Club, 1111 Otani, Higashimatsuyama-shi, Saitama-ken 355-0008, site title: Higashimatsuyama Country Club
- Iruma City, camera title: Iruma City Live Cameras, address: Iruma Cable Television Co., Ltd., 5-17-27 Takakura, Iruma-shi, Saitama-ken 358-0021, site title: Iruma Cable Television
- Minano Town, Chichibu, camera title: Yuyu Home Live Camera, address: Yuyu Home, 3906-3 Shimohinozawa, Minano-machi, Chichibu-gun, Saitama-ken 369-1625, site title: Minano fukushikai Social Welfare Corporation
- Mt. Sengen, Ogawa Town, camera title: Mt. Sengen Live Camera, address: Ogawa-cho, Hiki-gun, Saitama, site title: ROUTE 254
- Mt. Hodosan, Nagatoro Town, camera title: Hodosan Ropeway Live Camera, address: Hodosan Ropeway, 1766 Nagatoro, Nagatoro-machi, Chichibu-gun, Saitama-ken 369-105, site title: Hodosan Ropeway
- Dodaira Observatory, Tokigawa Town, camera title: Dodaira Observatory Live Camera, address: Dodaira Observatory, 1853 Ono, Tokigawa-cho, Hiki-gun, Saitama-ken 355-0366, site title: You Tube
- Mt. Bukou, Chichibu City, camera title: Chichibu City, site title: Chichibu City
- Chichibu City, camera title: Road surface surveillance camera image (live image), ① Otaki, General national highway Route 140 / Chichibu Otaki area (Yamanashi direction (Karisaka tunnel direction)), ② Ashigakubo, General national highway Route 299 / Ashigakubo, yokoze-machi, Chichibu-gun
- Chichibu Station, Chichibu City, camera title: Seibu chichibu Station Live Camera, address: Chichibu Tourist Association, 1-16-15 Nosaka-machi, Chichibu-shi, Saitama-ken 368-0033, site title: Chichibu Tourist Association
- Arakawa Dam, Chichibu City, camera title: Urayama Dam and Takizawa Dam Live Camera, address: Arakawa Dam General Administration Office, 4041 Arakawakuna, Chichibu-shi, Saitama-ken 369-1801, site title: Arakawa Dam General Administration Office
- Chichibu City, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/futase/, camera title: Nakatsugawa confluence, site title: Futase Dam Management Office, address: Futase Dam Control Office, 3875-1 Otaki, Chichibu-shi, Saitama 369-1901
- Chichibu City, camera title: Chichibu Sea of Clouds Live Camera, address: Chichibu Muse Park Observatory, 2518 Nagaru, Ogano, Chichibu-shi, Saitama-ken 368-0056, site title: Chichibu Visitor’s Guide
- Tone River, address: Tonegawa Upperstream River Office, 2-19-1 Kurihashikita, Kuki-shi, Saitama 349-1101, camera title: River Live Video, site title: Tonegawa Upperstream River Office, Hatoyama-machi, camera title: Hatoyama town, site title: Weather News
- Arakawa downstream, camera title: Water level, rainfall, live video, site title: Arakawa-Karyu River Office
- Edo River, URL: http://www.ktr.mlit.go.jp/edogawa/edogawa00041.html, camera title: River disaster prevention information, Edogawa offshoot point-Nishisekiyado, Noda, Yoshikawa, Oyaguchishinden (during the adjustment), Yako, Matsudo, Takasago, site title: Edogawa River Office
- Tone Ozeki Fishway, Gyoda City, camera title: Tone Osegi fishway live camera, site title: Japan Water Agency, Tone headrace comprehensive office
- National Route 298, camera title: National Route 298 Live Camera, address: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kanto Regional Development Bureau Kitashuto Highway Office, 3-24-15 Hanaguri, Soka-shi, Saitama-ken 340-0044, site title: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kanto Regional Development Bureau Kitashuto Highway Office
- Rivers in Saitama Prefecture, camera title: River Surveillance Information, site title: Saitama River Disaster Prevention Information
Saitama Prifecture Tourism Information
Saitama Prefecture is located in the north of Tokyo in the Kanto region and is in contact with Tokyo and the six prefectures, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Chiba, Yamanashi Prefecture and Nagano Prefecture. The area of the prefectural land is about 103km from east to west, about 52km from north to south, and the area of the prefectural land is 3,798 square km. The prefecture population is about 7.2 million people, and the population of Saitama City, the prefectural capital of the ordinance-designated city, is about 1.23 million people. Saitama Prefecture is divided into the five provinces, Eastern, Central, Northern, Western and Chichibu, and as administrative districts it is made up of Kitaadachi County, Iruma County, Hiki County, Chichibu County, Kodama County, Dali County, Kitasaitama County, Minamisaitama County and Kitakatsushika County, which are 40 cities 22 towns and 1 village.It is an inland prefecture, which is surrounded by land, and the difference between heat and cold is intense and it is inland climate. It is characterized by hot summer and cold winter and Kumagaya and Koshigaya are known as the areas of intense heat. Especially, Kumagai is famous as the hottest town in Japan that was recorded 40.9 ℃, which became the highest temperature in Japan. The gross prefectural production of Saitama is the fifth place, which is next to Tokyo, Osaka, Aichi and Kanagawa.
Chichibu region of the western part and Kawagoe are famous as tourist destinations. In every spring in Hitsujiyama park of Chichibu City the 1,000 cherry trees in the park and 400,000 shares of ground pinks at the hills of phlox are in full bloom. In addition, Kawagoe City with a population of about 350,000 people is the historical city where the streets of the warehouse building as a castle town remain even now and is also known as “Little Edo”.
There are other tourism destinations such as Omiya Park of Saitama City with 1,200 cherry trees, JR East Japan Railway Museum, the world’s first public Omiya Bonsai Art Museum, and Hikawa Shrine that was founded more than two thousand years ago.
The local cuisine are “Hiya-jiru Udon”, Udon with a cold soup, “Igamanju”, the bun of bean paste wrapped in red rice, “yakitori (Yakiton)”, which is made with cheek meat of pork, not the chicken.