- Tottori Sand Dunes, camera title: Tottori Sand Dunes Live Camera, address: Tottori Golf Club, 1318 Hamasaka, Tottori-shi, Tottori-ken 680-0001, site title: TOTTORI-INABA KANKO NET
- Marina Tottori (currently unavailable), camera title: Port Tottori, site title: Tottori Marina Limited Company
- Fuseno Coast, camera title: Fuseno Coast in Tottori City live camera, Play-by-play video from a Beach Atelier, site title: Izumi Ayagi website
- Hyonosen, Wakasa Town, camera title: “Live Camera Hyonosen”, Wakasa-cho, Tottori, management: Wakasa Town Hall, Wakasa, Wakasa-cho, Yazu-gun, Tottori-ken
- Wakasa Town, camera title: Wakasa Town Disaster Prevention Camera, address: Wakasa Town Hall, 801-5 Wakasa, Wakasa-cho, Yazu-gun, Tottori-ken 680-0701, site title: Wakasa Town Official Website
- Lake Koyama, camera title: Koyama-ike (lake) Park Live Camera, address: Koyamaike Park, Katsurami, Tottori-shi, Tottori-ken 680-1417, site title: Tottori City Official Website
- Misasa Onsen (currently unavailable), address: Misasa Onsen, Misasa, Misasa-cho, Tohaku-gun, Tottori pref. 682-0123, site title: Misasa Onsen Ryokan Cooperative, Misasa Onsen Official Site
- Kurayoshi, address: 1-2423-2 Shin-machi, Kurayoshi City, Tottori, camera title: “Oyaki-ya Oyaki”, in white wall storehouse group in Kurayoshi City, site title: USTREAM
- Karasugasen, camera title: Karasugasen seen from Oyama Kagamiganaru, address: Kagaminagaru, Mitsukue, Kofu-cho, Hino-gun, Tottori, site title: Internet Nature Information System
- Daisen Valley, camera title: Daisen Sawa (Valley) Information, address: Daisen-cho, Seihaku-gun, Tottori, site title: Hino Tottori General Office
- Masumizu Kogen Ski Resort, camera title: Masumizu Kogen Live Camera, address: Daisen Masumizu Kogen Snow Park, 1067–2 Masumizukogen, Iwatate, Hoki-cho, Saihaku-gun, Tottori-ken 689-4214, site title: Masumizukogen Ski Resort
- Daisen White Resort, address: Daisen White Resort, Daisen, Daisen-cho, Saihaku-gun, Tottori, site title: Daisen White Resort, camera titles: 1. Service Center 2. Goenzan Area, 3. Daisen Kitakabe, 4. Nakanohara and Uenohara Areas
- Kaike Onsen, Yonago City, address: Hotel Shogetsu, 3-4-25 Kaike Onsen, Yonago-shi, Tottori-ken 683-0001, camera title: The Sea of Yonago Kaike Onsen Live Camera, site title: Hotel Shogetsu
- Kaike Coast, camera titles: Kaike Coast, the Hino River estuary, Kaihin Beach Park, Shinkai District, Kaike Port, Ondochigawa (the Ondochi River) estuary, Tomimasu oceanographic observatory, site title: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Chugoku Development Bureau Hino River Office
- BSS radio studio, camera title: “STUDIO LIVE CAMERA”, site title: BSS (Broadcasting System of San-in), address: BSS (Broadcasting System of San-in), 1-1-71 Nishifukuhara, Yonago-shi, Tottori-ken 683-0805
- Yonago City, Nanbu-cho, Sakaiko City etc., camera titles: 1. Hotel Wako, 2. Daisen White Resort, 3. Daisen-cho Hagiwara, 4. Daisen-cho Shintakata, 5. Nanbu Town Hoshoji Government building, 6. Nanbu Town Government building, 7. Nanbu Town Lake Ryokusui, 8. Yume Minato Tower in Sakaiko City, 9. Yuyu Ichibankan Yonago, 10. Yonago Station Rotary, 11. Hotel Agenda, 12. Nichinan Town Cultural Center, address: CHUKAI CABLE TELEVISION, Kawasaki, Yonago, Tottori, site title: CHUKAI CABLE TELEVISION
- Yonago Waterfowl Park, Yonago City, camera title: Bewick of Yonago Waterfowl Park, address: Yonago Waterbird Park, 665 Hikona Shinden, Yonago-shi, Tottori-ken 683-0855, site title: Internet Nature Information System
- Yonago City, camera title: Yonago city from the roof of Hotel Wako, site title: Hotel Wako
- Minatoyama park (currently in maintenance), address: Yonago City Children’s Cultural Center, 133 Nishi-cho, Yonago-shi, Tottori-ken 683-0826, site title: Yonago City Children’s Cultural Center
- Yumeminato Tower (Dream Port Tower), Sakaiminato City, camera title: Live video from the observation room, address: Yumeminato Tower, 255-3 Takenouchi Danchi, Sakaiminato-shi, Tottori-ken 684-0046, site title: Yumeminato Tower
- Sakaiminato City, camra title: current sky situation, address: Sakaiminato, Tottori Prefecture, site title: Meteorological data of Sakaiminato City, Tottori Prefecture
- The Mizuki Shigeru Library Store, Sakaiminato City, camera title: The Mizuki Shigeru Library Store, address: Sennenoukoku Corporation, 31 Matsugae-cho, Sakaiminato-shi, Tottori-ken 684-0005, site title: Yokaijima (Specter Island), Sennenoukoku Corporation
- National Highways, camera titles: National Highway Route 9, Route 29, and Route 53, site title: Tottori National Highway and River Office
- Rivers in Tottori prefecture, site title: Tottori prefecture disaster prevention information system river monitoring camera provision system, address: Tottori Prefectural Government River Division, 1-220 Higashi-machi, Tottori-shi, Tottori-ken 680-0011
- Daisen Erosion Control, camera title: Hino River Office, Erosion Control Live Camera, ①Ichinosawa, ②Ninosawa, ③Sannosawa, site title: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Chugoku Development Bureau Hino River Office
- Prefecture Roads, site title: Tottori Snow Road Navi, Snow-covered road information providing system, management: Tottori Prefecture Road Planning Division, 1-220 Higashi-machi, Tottori-shi, Tottori-ken 680-0011
- Sendai-gawa (Sendai River), camera titles: “Live Camera Sendai-gawa”, ① Gyotoku, ② Mochigase, ③ Miyanoshita, ④ Fukurogawara, site title: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Tottori River National Highway Office, address: Tottori River National Highway Office, 4-400 Denen-cho, Tottori-shi, Tottori-ken 680-0803
- Mt. Okudaisen, camera title: “Okudaisen Live Camera”, site title: The Story of Okudaisen, management: Kofu Town Office, Administration Division
- Hino River and Hoshoji River, camera titles: ①Hino River Dam Right Bank, ②Mizoguchi Observatory, ③Fukuichi Observatory, ④Kurumao Observatory, management: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Chugoku Development Bureau Hino River Office, Hino branch, 678 Kohochi, Yonago City, Tottori 689-3537
- National Highways, camera titles: ①Yonago, ②National Highway Route 9, Tominaga, Daisen-cho, ③Sanin-do Meiwa Yodoe Road (Amida Bridge), ④Sanin-do Meiwa Yodoe Road (Toyonari), ⑤National Highway Route 9, Matsugawara, Daisen-cho, ⑥National Highway Route 9, Notsu, Kotoura-cho, ⑦Sanin-do Tohaku Nakayama Road, site title: Hot! Navi, management: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Chugoku Development Bureau Kurayoshi River National Highway Office survey design second Division
- Daisen Roads, camera titles: Akechi Pass (National Route 180), Daisenji in Daisen-cho (Prefectural Road Route 158 Daisenguchi Stop Daisen Line), Iwatate in Hoki-cho (Prefectural Road Route 45 Kurayoshi Kofu Mizoguchi Line), Kasara in Kofu-cho (Kurayoshi Kofu Mizoguchi Line), Utsumi Pass (National Highway Route 482), Makihara in Daisen-cho (Prefectural Road Route 24 Yonago Daisen Line), Shijyumagari Pass (National Highway Route 181), Okiya in Nanbu-cho (National Highway Route 180), Yamagawakiji in Kotoura-cho (Kurayoshi Akasaki Nakayama Line), Sasaganaru in Kurayoshi CIty (Kurayoshi Kofu Mizoguchi Line), site title: Daisen Drive Navi (Winter Season), Road Information of Sanin, Tottori and Daisen
- Roads in Tottori Prefecture, camera title: Tottori Expressway, Sanin Expressway, National Route 9, National Route 29, National Route 53, Prefectural bound, site title: Tottori Prefecture Road Live Camera, address: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kurayoshi River National Highway Office, 1-18 Fukuba-cho, Kurayoshi-shi, Tottori-ken 682-0018
Tottori Prefecture Tourism Information
Tottori Prefecture is in Chugoku Region of the Japan Sea side. The eastern part of the prefecture is in contact with Hyogo Prefecture, the western part is in contact with Shimane Prefecture, and the southern part is in contact with Okayama Prefecture and Hiroshima Prefecture. The length from east to west of the prefectural land is about 120 km and the length from north to south is about 20~50 km, and the area is 3,507 square km.
Tottori Prefecture is divided into three regions, “Eastern Part” in which Tottori Plain spreads and Tottori City is located in the center of the region, “Central Part” in which Kurayoshi Plain spreads and Kurayoshi City is located in the center of the region and “Western Part” in which Hino River is and Yonago City is located in the center of the region.
The Prefectural population is about 5.9 million people, most small across the country, and the population of Tottori prefectural capital is about 1.9 million people. The prefectural land was once called “Inaba Province” and “Hoki Province”, and through the reigns of Amago clan, Mori clan, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, and Tottori Clan of the lord Ikeda Mitsunaka, and Tottori Prefecture was born by the domain system abolishment in 1871. The prefecture name is derived from the fact that the people of “Tottori part” who conceded to catch a bird in the era of Yamato Court lived
in current Tottori Prefecture area. As a tourist destination, there are a number of attractions such as “Tottori Sand Dunes”, Japan’s largest coastal dune that became synonymous with Tottori Prefecture, “Uradome Coast” which is also referred to as Matsushima of Sanin, post town of Edo Period “Chizu inn,” “Mount Mitoku Sanbutsu-ji Nageire-do” that was erected in the recesses of the cliff of Mount Mitoku, “Kurayoshi white wall storehouse group” in which the streets of merchant of Edo and Meiji era remain, “Mizuki Shigeru Road” in Sakaiminato that is the hometown of
Shigeru Mizuki, who is the creator of “Gegege no Kitaro”, “Mukibanda Remains,” which is the largest settlement ruins of Yayoi era.
In addition, there are specialty products such as the twentieth century pear, watermelon, shallots and pine needle crab, and especially twentieth century pear becomes a Tottori specialty along with Tottori Sand Dunes.
In addition, there are local cuisines such as “Kani-jiru”, which is the miso soup that is made from female of pine needle crab, in other words Seiko-gani (Seiko Crab), and “Agonoyaki”, which is made from baked minced fish of “Ago (Flying Fish)” that is caught in the coast of Shimane.