Toyama Prefecture Live Cameras
- Toyama City / Vista Quad Platform, Family Slope, In front of Gokurakuzaka Center / Tateyama Sanroku Ski Resort
- Awasuno, Toyama City / Ski Resort Live Camera / Awasuno Ski Resort
- Akigashima, Toyama City / Toyama Airport Live Camera / Toyama River National Highway Office
- Ushijima-cho, Toyama City / “Toyama City / Tateyama Live Camera” Live video from KNB10F / Kitanihon Broadcasting Co., Ltd.
- Sakuramachi, Toyama City / “Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route Live Camera” Murodo, Daikanbo, Midagahara / Tateyama Kurobe Kanko Co., Ltd.
- Toyama City / “Tateyama Video Live Camera” Tateyama Mountain Range East / West / Toyama City Tourist Guide
- Toyama City, camera title: Tateyama Live Camera, address: KNB, 10-10-18 Ushijima-cho, Toyama-shi, Toyama-ken 930-0858, site title: KNB Web
- Uozu City / Mirage Camera Toyama City Iwase, Kurobe City Ikuji / Uozu Video Library
- Uozu City, camera titles: Mirage Camera, ① Iwase, Toyama City, ② Ikuji, Kurobe City, ③ Kurobe City, site title: Uozu Buried Forest Museum
- Kamiichi-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun / Okami Children’s Flower House Live Camera / Okami Children’s Flower House
- Nakaniikawa-gun, camera title: “Ookamikodomo no Hana no ie” Live Camera, address: 18 Aso, Kamiichi-machi, Nakaniikawa-gun, Toyama-ken 930-0464, site title: Ookamikodomo no Hana no ie
- Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun (Mt. Tateyama) / Northern Alps / Tateyama / Internet Nature Research Institute
- Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun / Tateyama Photo Collection “Tateyama Mountain Range” (Tateyama-cho government office) / Tateyama-cho government office
- Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa- gun / Tateyama Ashikura Furusato Exchange Center (Mandara Shokudo) / Tateyama-cho government office
- Tateyama Murodou (Murodou, Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun) / Tateyama Murodou Terminal from Tateyama Murodou Sanso, Dainichidake, Okudainichidake / Tateyama Murodou Sanso
- Tateyama summit (Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa- gun) / Northern Alps Tateyama summit live camera (from Oyama summit) / Welcome to JR9VQ’s Page
- Kurobe Dam (Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun) / State of Kurobe Dam / Kurobe Dam Official Site
- Kurobedaira Station (Ashikuraji, Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun) / Kurobedaira Live Camera / Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route
- Daikanbo Station (Tateyama Town, Nakaniikawa District, Toyama Prefecture) / Daikanbo Live Camera / Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route
- Tateyama Murododaira (Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun) / Tateyama Murododaira Live Camera / Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route
- Tateyama summit (Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun) / Tateyama summit live camera / Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route
- Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun / Tateyama Caldera Observatory, Shomyo Falls, Shiraiwa Sabo Dam, Mukudani, etc. / Tateyama Sabo Office, Hokuriku Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- The Tateyama Peaks, camera title: (Past Images) The Tateyama Peaks, address: Ashikuraji, Tateyama-machi, Nakaniikawa-gun, Toyama, site title: Web Camera Images of National Parks and Wildlife in Japan
- Tateyama Town, camera titles: Tateyama Mountain Range (Tateyama Town Hall), Mt. Oyama, the Main Mountain (Tateyama Ashikura Elementary School), site title: Tateyama Photo collection
- Tateyama, Tateyama Town, address: Tateyama Murodo Villa, Murodo, Ashikuraji, Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun, Toyama 930-1406, camera titles: ① Mt. Tateyama from Murodo Lodge, ② Murodo Terminal, Mt. Dainichi, Mt. Oku Dainichi, site title: Tateyama Murodo Lodge
- Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route, Nakaniikawa-gun,camera titles: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route ① Murodo, ② Daikanbo, ③ Midagahara, site title: Tateyamakurobekanko Ltd.
- Kurobe Dam, address: Kurobe Dam, Ashikuraji, Tateyama-cho, Nakaniikawa-gun, Toyama, camera title: The state of the Kurobe Dam, site title: Kurobe Dam Official Site
- Tateyama, camera titles: ① Tateyama Caldera Observatory, ② Shomyo Waterfall, ③ Shiraiwa Sabo Dam, ④ Mukudani, ⑤ Magawa Second Dam, ⑥ Senjugahara, ⑦ Hongu Dam, address: site title: Tateyama Mountain Area Sabo (Erosion Control) Office
- Nyuzen-cho, Shimoniikawa-gun / “Nyuzen Civil Engineering Coast Live Camera (Nyuzen area coast video)” Motoyashiki, Miyazaki Fishing Port, Miyazaki, Sakai / Toyama Prefecture
- Nyuzen Coast, Asahi Town, camera title: Nyuzen Coast Live Camera, address: Miyazaki Sakai Coast, Miyazaki, Asahi-cho, Shimoniikawa-gun, Toyama-ken 939-0703, site title: Toyama Prefecture
- Takaoka City / Onnaiwa seen from Amaharashi Coast, Toyama Bay / Amabarashi Tourism Association
- Amaharashi Coast, Takaoka City, camera title: the female rock from Amaharashi Coast, Toyama Bay, address: Ota, Takaoka-shi, Toyama 933-0133, site title: Amaharashi Tourist Association, Click on the sea picture.
- Takaoka City, camera title: Video from Fushiki Directional Lights, address: Fushiki Coast Guard, 11-15 Fushikinishiki-machi, Takaoka-shi, Toyama 933-0105, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System
- Toyama Bay, camera title: the female rock from Amaharashi Coast, Toyama Bay, site title: Amaharashi Tourist Association, address: Ota, Takaoka-shi, Toyama 933-0133
- Toyama Bay, URL: http://www6.kaiho.mlit.go.jp/09kanku/fushiki/livecamera.html, camera title: Video from Fushiki Directional Lights, address: Fushiki Coast Guard, 11-15 Fushikinishiki-machi, Takaoka-shi, Toyama 933-0105, site title: Maritime Information and Communication System
- Himi City / Tateyama Mountain Range Live Camera over the Sea from Himi Coast / Himi City Hall
- Tonami City / Tonami Tulip Park Panorama Terrace, Tonami Tulip Park Waterwheels, Tonami City Museum of Art, Yumenohira Cosmos-so (ski resort), Mt. Hall), Funatobashi, Water Memorial Park (Specialty Hall), Shogawa Ship, Tonami Station / Tonami City Official Tourist Site Tonami Journey (Tonami)
- Tonami City, camera titles: 1. Tonami Tulip Park Panorama Terrace, 2. Tonami Tulip Park Fifth consecutive pumping water turbine, 3. Tonami City Art Museum, 4. Yumenodaira Cosmos-so, 5. Hachibuseyama (Sankyo Village), 6. Kanjoji, 7. Funado Bridge, 8. Water Memorial Park (Special Production Center), 9. Shogawa Memorial Museum of Sotojiro Matsumura, 10. Shogawa vessel, 11. Tonami Station, site title: Tonami City Official Tourism Site
- Nanto City / Hira area (Taira ski resort, World Heritage Aikura Gassho-zukuri village, Shogawakyo dam lake (Yu-Raku)), Kamitaira area (Takambo ski resort, Katsura lake, World heritage Suganuma Gassho-zukuri village), Toga area (International Campground, Meditating Town), Fukumitsu Area (IOX-AROSA Ski Resort, Fukumitsu Administration Center Rooftop), Inami Area (Kanjoji Park), Jobata Area (Sakuragaike Climbing Center), Iguchi Area (Yu-Yu Land)・ Hanatsubaki), Fukuno area (Gardening Botanical Garden) / Nanto City Tourist Guide
- Nanto City / “Ski resort live camera” Beginner course, intermediate course, intermediate course (upper), 1st pair lift (entrance), 3rd pair lift (entrance), 3rd pair lift (exit) / Takanbo ski resort
- Nanto City, camera titles: ① Taira District, Taira Sky Area, ② Kamitaira District, Takanbo SKy Area, ③ Snow Valley Toga, ④ Fukuko District, IOX-AROSA Sky AREA, ⑤ Inami District, Kanjoji Park, ⑥ Taira District, Ainokura Gassho Shuraku (Village), ⑦ Kamitaira District, Lake Katsura, ⑧ Toga District, International Camp Site, ⑨ Taira District, Shonogawakyo Dam Lake, ⑩ Kamitaira District, Suganuma Gassho Village, ⑪ Toga District, Meiso no Sato (the Village of Meditation), ⑫ Johana District, Sakuragaike Climbing Center, ⑬ Iguchi District, Yuyu Land Hanatsubaki, ⑭ Fukumitsu District, Fukumitsu Administration center, ⑮ Fukuno District, Horticultural Botanical Gardens, site title: Nanto City Tourism Guide
- Imizu City / Video from Fushiki Directional Light / Japan Coast Guard
- Imizu City / Imizu Bay Area Live Camera / Imizu Cable Network
- Imizu City, camera title: Imizu Bay Area Live Camera, address: Imizu Cable Network, 17-1 Chuo-cho, Imizu-shi, Toyama-ken 934-0012, site title: Imizu Cable Network
All over the prefecture
- Kurobe River Basin / Coast / River / Dam / Sabo Area, Image of Observation Point and Water Level and Rainfall / Kurobe River Office Disaster Prevention Information System
- All over Toyama Prefecture / “Disaster Prevention Net Toyama” Oyabe River, Sho River, Jinzu River, Joganji River / Toyama River National Highway Office
- Prefectural roads / National highways in the jurisdiction (National highways 8, 41, 156, 160, Noetsu Expressway / National highway 470) / Toyama River National Highway Office
- Toyama Prefectural Road / Toyama Prefectural Road Situation Live Broadcast / Toyama River National Highway Office
- Prefectural Road / “Toyama Prefecture Snow Michi Network” / Toyama River National Highway Office
- Prefectural Roads / “Toyama Prefecture Winter Road Information” / Toyama Prefecture Civil Engineering Department Road Division
- Noetsu Expressway / Noetsu Expressway Live Camera / Toyama Prefectural Road Corporation
- Throughout Toyama, camera titles: Prefecture west area, Prefecture in western North area, Prefecture center area, Prefecture eastern area, Tateyama, Hida, site title: Disaster prevention net Toyama, National Highway and River Office in Toyama
- Toyama Prefectural Road, camera title: Toyama Prefecture Road Conditions Live, site title: Pallet Toyama Official Website, Toyama River and National Highway Construction Office
- Snow-covered Roads in Toyama Prefecture, camera title: Toyama Snow-covered Road Network, site title: Toyama Office of River and National Highway
- Roads in Toyama Prefecture, camera title: Toyama prefecture winter road information, site title: Toyama Prefecture Civil Engineering Department Road Division
- Kurobe River basin, camera titles: Sabo dam rivers and coastal areas, water level and rainfall images and observation point, site title: Kurobe River Office Disaster Information System
- Throughout the Northern Alps, URL: http://www.alps-kanko.jp/, camera titles: Azusa River, Norikura Kogen, Azumi, Kamikochi, site title: Alps mountain Township
- Rivers and Roads in Toyama, site title: Toyama Office of River and National Highway
Toyama Prefecture Tourism Information
The prefectural capital is Toyama City. The prefecture population is about 1.08 million people. Once it was called “Ecchu Province”. It is known as an area of heavy snowfall, and it is famous for “Tateyama mountain range”, “Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route” and “Shirakawa-go”. It is the nation’s leading rice producer, and tulip, dried persimmons and jumbo watermelon are also known as specialty products. There are some local cuisines such as “Masuzushi,” the pressed sushi that seasoned the trout in vinegar, and “Buri-daikon (Yellowtail Japanese radish),” discarded portions of buri (yellowtail) that are boiled with soy sauce together with daikon (Japanese radish).
“Tateyama” refers to the three mountains, Oyama, Onanjiyama and Fuji-no-oritate, and the mountain that is called “Tateyama” does not exist. Any mountain of the the three is an altitude of 3,000m class mountain, and it is only Tateyama where there is glacier in Japan.
“Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route” is the mountain tourist route connecting the Ogizawa Station of Nagano Prefecture and Tateyama Station of Toyama Prefecture, which was opened in 1971. One million people of tourists visit in every year. Using cable car, bus and the ropeway, you can cross the border. The straight-line distance between the stations is about 25km, but Tateyama Station is at an altitude of 475m and Murodo Station is at an altitude of 2,450m, and it it the root of the height difference of about 2km. In the middle of the route there is the “Kurobe Dam”, the majestic scenery and the discharge from the dam from June to October of each year have become tourist specialties. “Kurobe Dam” was completed over the years from 1956 seven years. The length of the dam is 492m and the height of 186m is the highest in Japan, and the total storage capacity is 200 million cubic meters. You can enjoy superb views of the huge Kurobe Dam, Tateyama mountain range and the Northern Alps from the observatory at an altitude of 1500m.
In addition, “Snow Otani” appears in the Alpine route from April to June every year. The Alpine route is opened by shoveling snow in the heavy snowfall area, but the walls of snow made by the snow removal is the height of 20m in snowy year. In “Snow Otani, “the walls of the huge snow, you can not only take a bus, but you can also walk in the limited time of the event, “Snow Otani walk”. Rather than passing quickly by bus, you can walk the Murodo of altitude 2450m while feeling the big wall of snow.