- Mt. Fuji and Mt. Shichimensan, address: Minobu, Minobu-cho, Minami Koma-gun, Yamanashi, site title: “minobu TV”, camera title: “Live Camera Present Mt. Fuji”
- Mt. Fuji and Lake Motosu, address: Nakanokura Pass Observatory Area, Nakanokura, Minobu-cho, Minamikoma-gun, Yamanashi-ken 409-3104, site title: “Minobu Town Official Web Site”, camera title: “1000 Yen Mt. Fuji”, 1000 Yen and old 5000 Yen on the back of the deck
- Lake Motosu, camera title: Recent images of Lake Motosu , site title: TROPITYLE
- Mt. Fuji and Lake Motosu, camera title: Mt. Fuji live camera (Lake Motosu 1000 yen bill camera), address: Kouan Camp Site, 2926 Nakanokura, Minobu-cho, Minamikoma-gun, Yamanashi-ken 409-3104, site title: Fujigoko.TV
- Minobusan Kuonji Temple, Minobu Town, address: Minobusan Kuonji (Mt. Minobu Kuon-ji Temple), 3567 Minobu, Minobu-cho, Minami Koma-gun, Yamanashi-ken 409-2593, site title: “Minobusan Kuonji” (Mt. Minobu Kuon-ji Temple), camera title: “The Precincts of the Kuonji Temple”, Click the two blue Japanese links in the middle of the site.
- Rivers in Nanbu Town, camera titles: 1. Aoyanagibashi Bridge, 2. Furumakibashi Bridge, 3. Sumitanibashi Bridge, address: Nanbu Town Hall, 28505-2 Fukushi, Nanbu-cho, Minamikoma-gun, Yamanashi-ken 409-2102, site title: Nanbu Town Official Web Site
- Mt. Fuji and Kofu Basin, Kofu City, address: Ikarimachi, Kofu-shi, Yamanashi, site title: SHOUSENKYOU KANKOUKYOUKAI (Shousenkyo Sightseeing Association), camera title: Kofu Basin and Mt. Fuji (from ropeway mountaintop station)
- Kofu City Roads, address: Kofu City, site title: Nihon Network Service co., ltd., camera title: Live Traffic Condition, Click the white numbers, 1-9, in the road map.
- Shousenkyo, Kofu City, address: Hirase-cho, Kofu-shi, Yamanashi, site title: Shousenkyo Kankoukyoukai, camera title: The symbol of Shousenkyou, “Kakuenhou” (Shousenkyou Green Line Parking Lot under Prefectural Management)
- Shousenkyo, Kofu City, address: Ikari-cho, Kofu-shi, Yamanashi, site title: Shousenkyou Ropeway, camera title: Ropeway mountaintop panoramatic observatory station (South side, Mt. Fuji direction live camera)
- Shousenkyo Roapway, Kofu City, address: Ikari-cho, Kofu-shi, Yamanashi, site title: Shousenkyo Ropeway, camera title: Panoramic observatory station of the ropeway mountaintop, North side, to the Arakawa dam
- Fuefuki City, address: Fuefuki City Hall Main Building, 777 Ichibe, Isawa-cho, Fuefuki-shi, Yamanashi-ken 406-0031, site title: Fuefuki City Official Web Site
- Hirai Farm, camera title: Live Camera Current Yamanashi, address: Hirai Tourism Farm, 1375 Onoji, Misaka-cho, Fuefuki-shi, Yamanashi-ken 406-0817, site title: Hirai Tourism Farm
- Mt. Kayagatake, Nirasaki City, address: Nirasaki-shi, Yamanashi, site title: “Kayagatake Fixed-point Observation”, camera title: LIVE CAM
MINAMI ALPS CITY
- Roads in Minamialps City, camera titles: 1. Midaigawa Bridge, 2. Shingenbashi Bridge West Intersection, 3. Shirane Interchange West Intersection, 4. Kaikokubashi Bridge West Intersection, 5. Ogasawarabashi Bridge, 6. Jugosho Intersection, 7. Minamialps Interchange West Intersection, 8. Sangunbashi Bridge North Intersection, 9. Asabarabashi Bridge West Intersection, 10. Fujikawabashi Bridge West Intersection, address: Shirane Cable Network, 2970 Iino, Minamialps-shi, Yamanashi-ken 400-0222, site title: Shirane Cable Network
- High School Camera, Uenohara City, address: Nihon University Meisei Senior High School, 3200 Uenohara, Uenohara-shi, Yamanashi 409-011, site title: Nihon University Meisei Senior High School, camera title: Meisei Live Camera, Click the photo of the scenery in the top right of the site.
- Uenohara City, address: Uenohara-shi, Yamanashi, address 1 (the top camera): National Route 20, address 2 (the second camera): Katsura River Bridge, address 3 (the third camera): The Uenohara City, site title: Uenohara City Official Web Site, camera title: Live Camera Broadcast
- Otsuki City, Yamanashi, address: Otsuki City, Yamanashi, camera #1: “Mt. Fuji from Mt. Iwadono” / address #1: Mt. Iwadono Friendship Museum, Kowaze, Nigioka-machi, Otsuki-shi, camera #2: “Natural Beauty Spot, Saruhashi” / address #2: Saruhashi-cho, Otsuki City, camera #3: Mountains from the City (Mt. Iwadono, Mt. Hyakuzou) address #3: Otachi, Otsuki City, Click the three blue Japanese links with the underline.
- Yatsugatake Outlet, Hokuto City, address: Kobuchizawa-cho, Hokuto-shi, “Yatsugatake Resort Outlet Mall”, site title: Yatsugatake Resort Outlet Mall, Click the green “Live!” button.
- Sun Meadows, Hokuto City, camera titles: 1. Yatsugatake main peak “Akadake” from the center house, 2. From Kiyosato Cafe “Mt. Fuji”, address: Sun Meadows Kiyosato Ski Resort, 8240-1 Nishiide, Oizumi-cho, Hokuto-shi, Yamanashi-ken 409-1501, site title: Sun Meadows
- Hokuto City, camera titles: Hokuto City Live Cameras – 1. Oizumi Yatsugatake, 2. Oizumi Mt. Fuji, 3. Kinsei Iseki Kaikoma, 4. Higashizawa Ohashi Red Bridge, 5. Seisenryo Ranch Camera, 6. Oizumi Town Panorama-no-yu, 7. Nagasaka Town Ushiike Pond, 8. Kobuchisawa Town Yatsugatake Outlet, 9. Kobuchisawa Town Michinoeki (Roadside Station), 10. Akeno Town Mt. Yatsugatake, 11. Oizumi Town Wild birds appearance, 12. Sunmeadows Ski Resort Mt. Fuji, 13. Sunmeadows Nobeyama, 14. Yamatakajindaizakura, Jissoji Temple, Takekawa Town, 15. Jissoji Temple, Takekawa Town, address: Hokuto city sightseeing association, 3261 Murayamakitawari, Takane-cho, Hokuto-shi, Yamanashi-ken 408-0002, site title: Hokuto City Sightseeing Association
Related Post: YAMANASHI LIVE CAMERAS 1
Yamanashi Prefecture Tourism Information
Yamanashi Prefecture was renamed from Kofu Prefecture to Yamanashi Prefecture by abolition of feudal domains and establishment of prefectures in 1871. The prefectural name is derived from Yamanashi County where the prefectural capital exists. Under the Edo shogunate Kofu clan of Kuninaka Region centering around the Kofu Basin of the Midwest and Tanimura clan of Gunnai Region of the east had ruled. The prefectural land is divided into Yamanashi County, Yashiro County, Kuninaka region of Koma-gun and Gunnai region of Tsuru-gun. Although Takeda Shingen was proud of the forces in the Warring States period, Takeda family was destructed by the Koshu conquest in 1582 in the reign of Takeda Katsuyori. Then, Kai country, the previous name of Yamanashi Prefecture, was ruled by Tokugawa Ieyasu and Toyotomi Hideyoshi, and in the era of the Tokugawa shogunate it was ultimately governed as a Shogunate Territory. Yamanashi Prefecture put an emphsis on Takeda Shingen who boasted the mighty forces in the Warring States period, and it plays an important role in the tourism industry. There are many tourism attractions related to Takeda Shingen in the prefecture, such as Takeda Shrine, the family temple of Takeda Shingen “Keitokuzan Erinji”, Shimobe Onsen, Kai Zenko-ji temple, and there are many souvenirs and special products related to Shingen, such as Shingenmochi (Shingen rice cakes) and Shingenmomo (Shingen peach).