SHIZUOKA PREFECTURE LIVE CAMERAS
- Mt. Fuji from Fujinomiya City, camera titles: Mt. Fuji Live Cameras – Asagiri, Tenshigatake, Fuji Sabo Office, Hakoarasawa, Taroubou, Katafutayama, Sekotsuji, Fuji City Office, Yui Satta Pass, address: Mt. Fuji Sabo Office, CBR, MLIT., 1100 Misonodaira, Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka-ken 418-0004, site title: Mt. Fuji Sabo Office
- Fumotoppara, Fumoto, Fujinomiya City, camera title: The Live Image of Fumotoppara from the point scope camera, address: 156 Fumoto, Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka 418-0109, site title: Nature Experience and Vacation & Accommodations, Fumotoppara
- Inokashira, Fujinomiya City, camera title: Mt. Fuji Live View – Fujinomiya-, Chikusan Technical Research, Institute (Fujinomiya City Inokashira 1945), address: Chikusan Technical Research Institute, 1945 Inokashira, Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka-ken 418-0108, site title: SHIZUOKA PREFECTURE
- Mt. Fuji from Lake Tanuki, Fujinomiya City, camera title: Mt. Fuji seen from the shores of Lake Tanuki, adddress: 634 Saori, Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka-ken, You can see Mt. Fuji from the shores of Lake Tanuki, Fujinomiya, Shizuoka. In collaboration with the Lake, Mt. Fuji shows another oneself, reflecting on the Lake. site title: Internet Natural laboratory
- Mt. Fuji from Omiya Town, Fujinomiya City, camera title: FUJIVISION Mt. Fuji Live Camera, address: Fujinomiya Citizens Community House West Museum, 8-4 Omiya-cho, Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka 418-0066, site title: FUJIVISION
- Mt. Fuji from Nonaka, Fujinomiya City, address: Kappo Ryokan Tachibana, 1085-4 Nonaka, Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka-ken 418-0039, site title: Kappo Ryokan (Cooking Inn) Tachibana, camera title: View of Mt. Fuji and Fujinomiya City
- Mt. Fuji from Fujinomiya City, camera title: Mt. Fuji Live Camera, site title: Fujinomiya.com
- Mt. Fuji from Kitayama, Fujinomiya City, address: Fuji Capsule co., Ltd., 4242-1 Kitayama, Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka-ken 418-0112, site title: Fuji Capsule co., Ltd., camera title: Mt. Fuji Live Camera
- Mt. Fuji from Kuroda, Fujinomiya City, camera title: Mt. Fuji Live Camera, address: Tokai Sirou co., ltd., 355-1 Kuroda, Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka 418-0034, site title: Tokai Sirou co., ltd.
- Mt. Fuji from Hinode Town, Fuji City, camera title: Mt. Fuji Live Camera, address: Shizuoka Internet, 177-1 Hinode-cho, Fuji-shi, Shizuoka-ken 417-0056, This view of Mt. Fuji is from our office, Shizuoka Internet.
- Mt. Fuji from Nagato Town, Fuji City, address: Fuji City Fire Disaster Prevention Building, Nagata-cho, Fuji-shi, Shizuoka, Enjoy real-time footage of Mt. Fuji from the camera that is placed in the fire prevention office building rooftop that is the next of the Fuji City Hall., site title: Fuji City Official Web Site
- Mt. Fuji and Tomei Expressway Fujikawa Bridge, address: Iwabuchi, Fuji-shi, Shizuoka, camera title: Live view from Fujikawa-rakuza (roadside station in Fuji city), site title: FUJIKAWA-RAKUZA
- Mt. Fuji from Fuji City, camera title: Now the sky from Fuji city and Mt. Fuji (only daytime), site title: Otenkiyasan
- Mt. Fuji from Nakano, Fuji City, camera title: Mt. Fuji Live Camera (Fuji City Tea Plantation), address: Nakamura Tea Co., Ltd. Shin Fuji Factory, 1027‐3 Nakano, Fuji-shi, Shizuoka-ken 417-0809, site title: Fujigoko.TV
- National Route 469, Shizuoka Prefectural Route 152 and 71, camera title: Shizuoka Prefecture Fuji Civil Engineering Snow Live Camera Pictures – 1. National Route 469 Mt. Fuji Children’s World’s Entrance, 2. National Route 469 Sekotsuji, 3. Shizuoka Prefectural Route 180 Shinozaka, 4. Shizuoka Prefectural Route 152 Second Station of Mt. Fuji Fujinomiya Route, 5. Route 152 Mizugaduka, 6. Route 71 Nebara, address: Shizuoka Prefecture Fuji General Government Office Fuji Civil Engineering Office Maintenance Division, 441-1 Motoichiba, Fuji-shi, Shizuoka-ken 416-0906, site title: Fuji Civil Engineering Office Maintenance Division
- Mt. Fuji from Numazu City, address: Seaside Cafe “Umi no Stage”, 768-9 Nishiurakisho, Numazu-shi, Shizuoka-ken 410-0231, site title: “Zutto Fujisan” (All the way Mt. Fuji) “Zutto Mt. Fuji” is a live cam site in Japan. From the sparkling blue Gulf of Suruga Bay sacred Mt.Fuji’s superb exactly represent the Japan.
- Enoura Bay, Numazu City, address: Yamaha Marina Numazu, 514 Enoura, Numazu-shi, Shizuoka 410-0103, camera title: Indoor and Outdoors, site title: Yamaha Marina Numazu
- Nishiurakisho, Numazu City, camera title: Zooming Mt.Fuji, Live image of Mt.Fuji viewed over Suruga bay, address: Nishiurakisho, Numazu-shi, Shizuoka, site title: Shinshu Associates
- National Route 136, 138, 414, 469, etc., camera title: Shizuoka prefecture Numazu Civil Engineering Snow Live Camera Picture, address: Shizuoka Prefecture Eastern Comprehensive Office Building Numazu Civil Engineering Office maintenance maintenance section, 1-3 Takashimahon-cho, Numazu-shi, Shizuoka-ken 410-0055, site title: Numazu Civil Engineering Office
- IZU-JUKAN EXPRESSWAY, camera title: IZU-JUKAN EXPRESSWAY (HIGASHI-SURUGAWAN KANJO ROAD), address: Numazu Office of River and National Highway, 3244 Shimokanukisotohara, Numazu-shi, Shizuoka-ken 410-0822, site title: Numazu Office of River and National Highway
- Fuji Coast, Kano River, IZU-JUKAN EXPRESSWAY, National Route 1, Route 138, Route 246, camera title: Real Time Disaster Prevention Information, address: Numazu Office of River and National Highway, 3244-2 Sotohara, Shimokanuki, Numazu-shi, Shizuoka-ken 410-0822, site title: Numazu Office of River and National Highway
- Mt. Fuji from Mishima City, Shizuoka, address: Mishima Shimbundo, 15-23 Ichiban-cho, Mishima-shi, Shizuoka 411-0036, site title: Mishima Shimbundo (Mishima Newspapers Inc.) Internet Live Camera, left cam: Mishima Station South Exit / right cam: Mt. Fuji
- Mt. Fuji from Oyama Town, Gotemba City, camera title: Today’s Mt. Fuji, address: GC co., ltd. Fujioyama Factory, 584 Nakahinata, Oyma-cho, Gotemba-shi, Shizuoka-ken 410-1307, title: “MI21.net, Kyouno Fujisan” (Today’s Mt. Fuji)
- Mt. Fuji from Gotemba City, address: Katsumata Newspaper Shop, 1606-1 Shinbashi, Gotemba-shi, Shizuoka-ken 412-0043, title: “G-news” (Gotemba News), Live camera (site top right corner)
- Mt. Fuji from Gotemba City, address: Higashiyamako Fishing Area, 1077 Higashiyama, Gotemba-shi, Shizuoka 412-0024, site title: “Higashiyama-ko Fishing Area” (Lake Higashiyama Fishing Area), Click “LIVE CAMERA BEST SHOT” (the site lower right)
- Mt. Fuji from Hakone Skyline, Gotemba City, address: Hakone Skyline, Kamiyama, Gotemba-shi, Shizuoka, site title: “Shizuoka-ken Douro Kousha” (Shizuoka Pref Road Corp)
- Mt. Fuji from Kawashimada, Gotemba City, camera title: Mt.Fuji Live Camera, address: ACT Co., Ltd., 136-10 Kawashimada, Gotemba-shi, Shizuoka-ken 412-0045, site title: ACT Co., Lt
- Mt. Fuji Live View in Gotemba City, camera title: Mt.Fuji Live View -Gotemba-, address: Gotemba Integrated Public Office Building, 1113 Kamado, Gotemba-shi, Shizuoka 412-0039, site title: SHIZUOKA PREFECTURE
- Mt. Fuji from Susono City, address: Susono City Hall, 1059 Sano, Susono-shi, Shizuoka 410-1118, site title: “Susono Saijiki! (Susono compendium of seasonal words), camera title: “Fuji camera image today”
- Mt. Fuji from Susono City, camera tile: “Fujisan Camera” (Mt. Fuji Live Cam), address: Japan Garden Railway, 62-5 Imazato, Susono-shi, Shizuoka-ken 410-1104, site title: “Japan Garden Railway”
- Mt. Fuji from Oyama-cho, Sunto-gun, camera title: Today’s Mt. Fuji, address: GC co., ltd. Fujioyama Factory, 584 Nakahinata, Oyma-cho, Gotemba-shi, Shizuoka-ken 410-1307, site title: MI21.net
- Mt. Fuji from Fuji Speedway, Oyama, camera title: Mt. Fuji Live Camera, address: Fuji SpeedWay, 694 Nakahinata, Oyama-cho, Sunto-gun, Shizuoka-ken 410-1307, site title: Fuji Speedway
- Mt. Fuji (3,450 meters above sea level), camera title: GORAIKOUKAN Live Camera, address: Goraikoukan, Subashiri, Oyama-cho, Sunto-gun, Shizuoka-ken 410-1431, site title: Mt. Fuji Lodge “Goraikoukan”
- Mt.Fuji Live View in Shimizu, camera title: Mt.Fuji Live View – Shimizu (Shizuoka City)-, Shimizu Port, Administration Bureau, address: 9-25 Hinode-cho, Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka-shi
- Mt. Fuji from Satta Pass, Shizuoka City, address: “Satta Touge,” Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka, site title: “Satta Touge Fujisan Live Camera” (Satta Mountain pass Mt. Fuji Live Camera), camera title: “MT. FUJI LIVE VIEW”
- Mt. Fuji and the Southern Alps, Izunokuni City, address: Izunokuni Panorama Park, 260-1 Nagaoka, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka-ken 410-2211, site title: “Izunokuni Panorama Park”
- Polar Bear, Shizuoka City, address: Nihondaira Doubutsuen (Zoo), 1767-6 Ikeda, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka-ken 422-8005, camera title: “Nihondaira Zoo, Hokkyoku Guma Live” (Polar Bear Live), Click the link “wm(windows media player)” below a polar bear photo. site title: Shizuoka Municipal Nihondaira Zoo
- The Southern Alps, Shizuoka City, address: Aoi-ku, Minami Alps, Shizuoka City, Shizuoka, site title: “Minami Alps Eisei Live Camera” (Satellite Live Camera in Minami Alps), camera title: “LIVE CAMERA VIEW”
- Gofuku Town, Shizuoka City, address: Gofuku-cho, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka, site title: “Shizuoka Gofuku-cho Meitengai web” (Shizuoka Gofuku Town Street fo well knwon stores), camera title: “Gofuku-cho Live Camera”, View from Gofuku-cho Street, Aoba Symbol Road Neighborhood “Gofuku-cho” is the historical town that has continued from the era of Edo, Tokugawa government. In the era of Tokugawa, the jobs were strictly regulated as the hereditary work. Also, the group of the same jobs were ordered to live in the same area. The town, “Gofuku-cho,”means the town of dry goods merchant. That is why the town is called “Gofuku-cho.”
- Disaster prevention Info Camera, Shizuoka, address: Whole Shizuoka, site title: “SIPOS-RADER, Shizuokaken Doboku Sougou Bousai Johou” Shizuoka Engineering Works General Disaster Prevention Information), Click the fourth blue banner, “livecamera,” of the upper site.
Then, choose “river camera,” the first menu from the top, “shore camera,” the second menu from the top, “road camera,” the third, and “weather news camera,” the last from the top. Next, click the camera icon in the map.
- Rivers and Roads in Shizuoka, address: whole Shizuoka, site title: “Kokudo Koutsu-sho Chubu Chihou Seibi-kyoku Hamamatsu, Kasen Kokudou Jimusho” (Land Traffic Ministry Central Regional Development Bureau Hamamatsu River Highway Office), Click the photos in the upper site. Two on the right side shows the present road conditions. The other two, the present river ones.
- Hakone, Izunokuni City, address: Minami Hakone Grandview, 2219-60 Nagoya, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka, site title: “GRANDVIEW 810 WEB SITE”, Picture by the Live Camera at the Condominium “Minami-Hakone Grand View.”
- Roadside Station, Ito City, address: Ukawa, Ito-shi, Shizuoka, site title: “Ito Marine Town” (Roadside Station “Michinoeki Ito Marine Town”), camera title: “Live-Camera”, Click a pink oblong banner below a photo of the shore. A port tower top live camera is installed.
- Mt. Fuji from Izu City, camera title: Amagi Tokyu Resort Live Camera, addres: Hiyakawa, Izu City, Shizuoka, site title: “Amagi Kougen Golf Course
- Snow Live Camera, East Shizuoka and Izu Peninsula, address: East Shizuoka and Izu Peninsula, title: “Shizuoka-ken Numazu Doboku Snow Live Camera” , (Shizuoka Pref “Numazu Engineering Works Snow Live Camera”), Click several orange banners in the map
- Paraglider School, Kannami, Takata-Gun, address: eX paraglider school, 374-63 Hata, Kannami-cho, Takata-gun, Shizuoka 419-0104, camera title: “Tanna Live Camera”, Shows the state of the paraglider school, site title: eX paraglider School
- Ocean View, Atami City, Shizuoka, address: Hotel Sunmi Club, 5-8 Wadahamaminami-cho, Atami-shi, Shizuoka-ken 413-0023, “Hotel Sunmi Club”, site title: “Hotel Sunmi Club”, camera title: “Ocean View Live Camera”, Click a blue banner of the site top right corner.
- Shirahama Coast, Shimoda City, address: Shirahama Marina Limited Company, 2752-16 Shirahama, Shimoda-shi, Shizuoka 415-0012, camera title: Shirahama Coast Live Camera, site title: Shirahama Marina
- Yumigahama Beachi, Minami Izu, address: “Yumigahama”, Minamiizu-cho, Kamo-gun, Shizuoka, site title: “Internet Nature Information System”
- Kawazu Cherry Tree, Kawazu Town, address: Kawazu-cho, Kamo-gun, Shizuoka, site title: “Kawazuzakura Matsuri Jyouhoukyoku” (Kawazu Cherry Tree Festival Information Board), Click a few photos in the site center.
- Otago Coast, Nishiizu Town, address: Tago, Nishiizu-cho, Kamo-gun, Shizuoka 410-3515, camera title: Otago Coast Live Camera, site title: Nishiizu Town
- Koganesaki, Izu Peninsula, address: Koganesaki, Arari, Nishiizu-cho, Kamo-gun, Shizuoka-ken 410-3502 (West Izu Peninsula), site title: “Nishi-Izu cho” (West Izu Town), camera title: “Kankou Bousai Camera” (Sightseeing & Disaster Prevention Camera), Click japanese text links beside a camera banner.
- Lake Hamana, Hamamatsu City, address: Murakushi-cho, Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka, site title: “Hamana-ko no Shiohigari” (Clamming in Lake Hamana), camera title: “Nankai-sou kara no Live Camera” (Live Camera from Nankai Beach House), Click a seaside picture in the of the footline. Lake Hamana is known for the place of “Shiohigari.” The Shiohigari is the fishing of clams. The fishing season is usually from April to August, but changes yearly. The amonot of catches has declined gradually, so the fishing is strictly refulated by the Fishery.
Shizuoka Prefecture Tourism Information
Shizuoka Prefecture lies in the Pacific Ocean side of the Tokai and Chubu region and its southern part faces the Suruga Bay, eastern part is contiguous with Kanagawa Prefecture, northern part is contiguous with Yamanashi Prefecture and Nagano Prefecture, and there is Mount Fuji. The prefectural land area is 7,780 square km, 155km from east to west and 118km from north to south.
In the northern part, there are contiguous 3,000m altitude class Akaishi Mountains in the Southern Alps, and there are the headwaters of Oi River and Abe River. There are Mount Fuji, Mt. Hakone, Izu Peninsula in the eastern part, there are plateaus and plains, such as Makinohara and Mikatahara in the western part. With the exception of the heavy snowfall areas of Akaishi Mountains in the northern part and Mt. Fuji, Shizuoka as a whole is warm humid Pacific Ocean side climate, but Gotemba is relatively a cold region because there is snow in the winter.
Mt. Fuji tourism flourishes in the eastern part of Mount Fuji peripheral zone, and there are “Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine” and “Shiraito Falls” in Fujinomiya city, which are the configuration assets of the world cultural heritage, “Mt. Fuji.”
There are Tomei Expressway and New Tomei Expressway as the gateway to Mount Fuji in Fuji City, and the city has accepted the tourists from all over the country to Fuji Mountain. Gotemba City is close to Tokyo metropolitan area, Hakone, the Fuji Five Lakes, and close to the Mount Fuji trail Subashiri Route at the time of climbing Mount Fuji, and it is a tourist route to Lake Yamanaka and the Lake Kawaguchi in Yamanashi Prefecture.
The local cuisines are “Fujinomiya yakisoba”, a Class B gourmet, which became the forerunner of local gourmet, “Sakuraebi-no-Kakiage”, mixed vegetables and Sakura shrimp tempura, “Unagi no Kabayaki (grilled eel)”, the grilled eel that is farmed in Lake Hamana.
Shizuoka Prefecture is divided by the Fujikawa River and the Oigawa River as boundaries into eastern region, central region and western region. The east of the Fujikawa is eastern region, the area between the Fujikawa and the Oigawa is central region, and the west of the Oigawa is western region. The prefecture consists of 23 cities, 5 counties and 12 towns. The prefectural land area is very long 155km from east to west, and it includes the regions of the former three countries, Izu Province, Suruga Province and Enshu Province.
Minamoto no Yoritomo, the Founder Shogun of Kamakura shognate, spent his childhood in Nirayama of Izu Province. His father was killed and he was caught, and he was exiled to Nirayama by Taira no Kiyomori. Yoritomo spent the misfortune of age, and the daughter of Hojo Tokimasa, Masako, became his wife, and he finally opened Kamakura shogunate, subduing powerful families such as Hojo family and other local families.
In response to the Arrival of Matthew PERRY squadron in 1853, Shimoda Port along with Hakodate Port opened in Izu Province in 1854. In the Age of Civil Wars Imagawa family emerged, Imagawa Yoshimoto ruled the three provinces, Suruga Province, Totomi Province and Mikawa Province, and became a major force in Japan. Then Imagawa forces weakened after Imagawa Yoshimoto was overthrown by Oda Nobunaga, Tokugawa Ieyasu gained power in Mikawa Province and Totomi Province.
After Shogunate was opened in Edo, Tokugawa Ieyasu perform politics at Sumpu Castle, and there are a number of lands that are related to large historical figures in Shizuoka. As Shizuoka Prefecture tourist destinations, there are “Miho no Matsubara”, one of the configuration assets of World’s cultural heritage, “Mt. Fuji”, “Sumpu Park”, the park where Sumpu Castle existed, “Kunozan Tosho-go”, the temple that enshrines Tokugawa Ieyasu, and “Hamamatsu Castle”.